Personal Training

papaduck212

Virgin
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Posts
13
Brian is a typical computer programmer, spending too much time hunched over a laptop and not enough time dating. His dark hair naturally laid flat on his head, so he could manage the messy bed-head without any actual effort, and his light blue eyes were often cast out in thought, as if he weren't completely there. Still young, (under 30!) his tall, almost lanky frame has always been seen as "too thin". So he decided to sign up for a gym membership, hoping to change that.

That was his only motivation. Honest.

It had nothing to do with the lustful desire he had for Rachel, a personal trainer at the gym. He had a brief meeting with her a month ago when the two of them happened to sit next to one another at a coffee shop. Her bubbly and open personality was strange, almost infectious, and he found he learned more about her in 15 minutes (and shared more) than he had with anyone else for as long as he could remember. Brian found himself thinking more and more about that encounter, and knew he needed to see her again. Through some online detective work, he managed to use the little bit of information he had about her to eventually find her facebook page, and through that learn where she worked.
He actually kinda hoped she didn't remember him, so it wouldn't be so obvious that he was effectively stalking her. But those eyes... those curves... yes, she was younger, but god, the chance to be close to her was more than worth the risk of being seen as weird.

As he finished changing his clothes in the men's locker room, he looked at himself in the mirror and took a deep breath. The black t-shirt and green shorts were typical gym attire, but he hoped she wouldn't notice they were never-before-worn-brand-new. His heart was fluttering a million beats per minute, and his crotch threatened to fill with blood at a moments notice, anticipating seeing her again. The last thing he wanted to do was meet her with a tent in his pants. Confident he had himself under control, he stepped out onto the gym floor and glanced around for where to meet his trainer for their first session.
 
Rachel had been keeping herself so busy with work she hadn't had time to pause and think about her ex having cheated on her... She went to the gym and out in hours before going straight home... It was fine with her, sure it got lonely sometimes, but that was better than having her heart broken again.

She had a new client starting that afternoon, those were her favorites.. It let her get a starting point from which they would work to improve.

She pushed away from the computer after checking the name of the new client, standing in her compression pants and fitted polo, her long brown hair pulled up in a pony tale. She saw the new face come out of the locker room and smiled, assuming that was her new guy... He looked oddly familiar but she couldn't place his face....
 
When he finally laid eyes on her, he almost lost his nerve. Her body looked even better than he remembered, and he felt his heart leap into his throat for a moment. Then came the smile, and it acted as a shot of pure confidence. He grinned back and moved to meet her.
"Hey, Rachel, right? I'm Brian."
His body sung to reach out and embrace her. To caress her face, to smell her hair. His brain told him how absolutely fucking insane that would be, and she would probably break him in half.
He instead decided to reach out for a handshake, while looking deeply into her eyes.
"I'm really looking forward to this. Just... don't go too hard on me at first, ok?" He grinned again, hoping to break the ice. Doubt started to creep back in though. Something told him she's probably heard the same kind of jokes a million times and he was an idiot for even trying to talk to her.
She's gorgeous... there's literally no one else in the whole gym who's better looking... what chance do I possibly have?
He relaxed his muscles though and tried to keep his inner thoughts hidden, while also calming his beating heart.
 
She smiled and shook his hand and gave him a warm smile. "Don't worry, today is just about seeing where our starting points are going to be. I don't want to scare you off before we even get the chance to get to know each other." She smiles and winked at him. "So let's talk for a minute so I can make a few notes and then we will get started.." She led him over to her desk and took a seat on the edge of her desk, "so tell me- what's your motivation for doing this?, I mean Why now?... For some people it's for health reasons, others have upcoming events- like a wedding or a reunion... Others, motivation to help them meet somebody... So what's yours?"
 
His eyes open wide at the end of her question. "Was it so obvious I wanted to meet you?"
It only takes a moment after the words hang in the air though when he realizes he's misinterpreted her question and his face turns beet red.
"Oh, I mean yea... I just wanted to improve my physique... To be more attractive like you. I mean someone like you. Attractive to someone like you. Just attractive to someone, not that you're not just attractive, because you... Ah geeze ... I'm going to stop talking now. "
 
She had looked down at her clipboard as he started to speak and then as he stumbled for words she looked up at him and smiled, laughing softly to lightened the mood, "hey- it's alright... Take a breath and relax. I wasn't trying to put you on the spot or anything..." She smiled, "I get it. Why don't we get started?" She stood up and led him over to the weight machines, giving him a little time to relax and turn less red from embarrassment.
 
C'mon dude... Pull yourself together! This isn't you!

Brian ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath.
"Right. Where ever you lead, I'll follow. "
I just need to get moving, and take things from there.
 
Kali smiled, "alright- so let's start with the bench press and triceps curls..." As they got the the bench she loaded some weight on it, "try that and tell me if you can do more or need less weight." She watched as he sat down, "you're going to be doing four sets of 12, so keep that in mind.. Gotta focus on the arms bc let's face it, what girl doesn't want a guy who can wrap his arms around her and hold her tight?" She smiled
 
Laying down on the bench, he placed his hands on the bar and looked up at her. From his angle, her shapely curves were right there in front of him. Her toned stomach, her full breasts... lingering for a moment too long than he should he found blood start to flow south with arousal. "Any... tips... I should know, or just wrap my hands around the bar?"
 
Kali looked down at him, "just try to keep your hands about should width apart and when you lower, go slow and just tap ulyour chest before you raise back up." She watched as he did as she had told him, "ok, you can take some more..." She added the weight to both sides, "how's that feel?"
 
Back
Top