How far would you go

Bicuriousone

Really Really Experienced
There is a lot of bi and bicurious guys on here and I am wondering just how far your curiousity goes. Would you just want to do another guy orally or would you like to try the whole lovemaking scene? Personally I would love to try both. Maybe first giving and getting some head and if I found someone that was compatible with me I would love to go to bed with them and explore it all. I think that maybe spending a whole day with someone would really be great and then that way we could experience everything.

oral or more

I am willing to try anything my partner wants me to do. Anything!!!!!!!!

Hey

I read your post and i found it interesting.

I feel pretty much the same as you,,, however most of the individuals that have had the nerve to contact me for a,,(ahem) meet and greet (or eat) whatever. Are mostly people who want to talk, which in and of itself isn't a bad idea, unless they are trying to constantly trying to hide from you while they profess to desiring to get personal.
I wish you good fortune in your search.

later

Honestly, kissing/making out is not something I'm interested in. But I'd be willing to do oral and bottom.

jo

mostly jo and watch other jo but maye with wife stories and pics a bit more. Courious at 42 who knows....

Could this include bi-curious girls, too?

i think having a woman there would make it even hotter. personally, i consider myself straight but would be willing to jo or suck another guy, given the right situation. i posted this on another thread, but will repeat it here. i'm not too hung up on the labels, straight, bi, gay, but rather on what fits the situation at the time. i've had enough opportunities to know i'm not gay, since i passed on all of them. but i could see myself in a hot situation with another couple, say with Spreadwide and her hubby and another GF, with everyone having fun. the girls start playing around and he and i encourage them. the girls stop and tell us that if we want them to do more, we'll have to play with each other as well. we start with playing with each other's cocks as the girls do the same to each other, mirroring our action. the girls encourage us, and before long we're in a 69 as we see the girls doing the same on the bed next to us. it's just a big pile of bodies as four adults end up having fun. this may not do anything for the "purists", i.e. straight or gay, but i think it's an interesting shade of gray in between. feedback or comments welcome.

Oh, my.....

i think having a woman there would make it even hotter. personally, i consider myself straight but would be willing to jo or suck another guy, given the right situation. i posted this on another thread, but will repeat it here. i'm not too hung up on the labels, straight, bi, gay, but rather on what fits the situation at the time. i've had enough opportunities to know i'm not gay, since i passed on all of them. but i could see myself in a hot situation with another couple, say with Spreadwide and her hubby and another GF, with everyone having fun. the girls start playing around and he and i encourage them. the girls stop and tell us that if we want them to do more, we'll have to play with each other as well. we start with playing with each other's cocks as the girls do the same to each other, mirroring our action. the girls encourage us, and before long we're in a 69 as we see the girls doing the same on the bed next to us. it's just a big pile of bodies as four adults end up having fun. this may not do anything for the "purists", i.e. straight or gay, but i think it's an interesting shade of gray in between. feedback or comments welcome.

Is it me or is it getting hot in here?!.........and WET!

Hey

Did someone say,,"hot wet AND hard...?" This might turn out to be a good thread yet.

I feel exactly the same way as you do SamFrench. In fact this is one of my wildest fantasies. Having a woman there to tell us what to do would be so hot, right up to and including taking her when requested.

im not into the whole love making or kiss ing thing
but sucking and fucking both ways would be great

Agree

I agree with SamFrench's vers. on of how far to go. In mixed company, and to please the ladies, I would be at their command - - with the exception of kissing. Don't think I would enjoy that. But would play, stroke, suck, and swallow if the situation was right.

Hey

Did I see someone say,
Hot, wet and Hard?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And women too?!!!!!

I think I'm gonna hafta check back more often.

later

I would (and now finally have) give and receive oral as well as anal. Definitely prefer women, but something about the raw, sexual energy of two guys makes it hot too. I'm not into the kissing, just the hot sex part of it. And while I was not interested in reciprocating, he loves to rim and I let him rim me. It feels amazing! Actually, all of it felt amazing!

For those of you that are curious, I suggest you get over it and just get over your fears and find a way to make it happen. Based on what I've observed over the years, I really believe that most guys have varying degrees of interest in sex with a man. Its just that most of us aren't willing to even admit that. And to follow through, makes many think it will "make them gay." I can assure you, I've tried it, it was fun, I'd likely do it again, but as I already mentioned I prefer to be with women. I guess that is what's known as bisexual. Whatever you may want to call it, it doesn't matter. Just let yourself explore and have some fun. If you like it and want to continue, so be it. If you hate it and never want to do again, that's fine too. If you decide that you like it so much that you never want to be with the opposite sex again, then that's your prerogative as well. The most important thing is for you to be safe about it. Don't jeopardize your life (and possibly others) to have some fun.

after my curiosity brought me to giving oral to someone i eventually did it all.

Oh Yes!!

I am like you in this. Would love to be with another couple and explore all of our bodies together. There is a couple that lives in another State who we meet at least every couple of years and sometimes more, and spend a week together on vacation. The other woman has made overtures to my wife on the phone that she would like to suck her pussy and for them to sleep in the same bed and her husband and I to do the same. I am pretty sure that they might have gotten together while him and I were gone for a while but when I asked my wife she said that they had not but I'm pretty sure that they did. I would like you take direction from the women and him and I suck each other off, while they are doing the same and then have him stick his cock up my ass. Who knows maybe someday it will happen. If we get enough drinks down our throats maybe a hard cock could follow someday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I've thought about giving and recieving oral and giving and recieving anal. The kissing doesnt turn me on. I consider myself straight but I would jo and suck a guy off in front of my gf is she would like it.

Back