Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take that as a no :rolleyes:

anyone in the mood for some fun? I need distracting from boy troubles and sex is a fun distraction :D

you deserve the best hun!

be picky... you'll find the right one.... until then.. use THEM.

lol yes ;)

No..been having a big glass of wine this evening though. Stupid jackass boys. Was supposed to be having a nice midnight coffee with a friend. Instead said friend decided to treat me like a booty call and said he couldn't come over because he had a girlfriend.

Booty was never on the table..jesus flirt with a guy a few times a year ago and he thinks you'll fuck him whenever.

I jut want a boyfriend..or more specifically a manfriend..someone I can feel safe with and learn about sex with at a slow pace. I don't want to be someone's jerk off material.

LOL i know that sounds ridiculous coming from a girl who exhibits herself on a sex site. :rolleyes: but I want more in my rl, you know.

Ugh too much wine :eek:

How are you???

Blimey, normally I drive people to drink!;) <note to self, must stop looking for Bethy in rural UK for the purposes of just sex>

How did the wine go? Sorry I had to duck out last night, some of us need beauty sleep ...

be picky... you'll find the right one.... until then.. use THEM.

:) Thanks hunni <3

Blimey, normally I drive people to drink!;) <note to self, must stop looking for Bethy in rural UK for the purposes of just sex>

How did the wine go? Sorry I had to duck out last night, some of us need beauty sleep ...

lol look for 'bethy' all you like :D

Actually, I'm not all wholesome. I'm sure I could still do the just sex thing but I choose not to and I hate thinkign I have something else to what's I do have...like a friend who turns out to just want sex. Clearly it's my only worth :/

i could probably go on awhile bethy, you make quite the tasty buffet.
i'm the sushi table girl :)

oh and the wine...seems to have it in for me this eve. I have lots of acid in my throat. Stupid cheap wine! Serves me right :D If it's less than a packet of cigarettes..it's 99% likely to be shite

So sat sucking on left over candy canes..mint helps.

lol look for 'bethy' all you like :D

Actually, I'm not all wholesome. I'm sure I could still do the just sex thing but I choose not to and I hate thinkign I have something else to what's I do have...like a friend who turns out to just want sex. Clearly it's my only worth :/

I'm on my way... <insert some random comic superhero here, Eric is Bananaman maybe>

You look all wholesome to me babes. As a previous poster mentioned, play them at their own game, you will find someone special soon enough, you are only a young'un!

oh and the wine...seems to have it in for me this eve. I have lots of acid in my throat. Stupid cheap wine! Serves me right :D If it's less than a packet of cigarettes..it's 99% likely to be shite

So sat sucking on left over candy canes..mint helps.

Thank you. now I'm imagining you sucking seductively on your mint candy cane and I'm having trouble typing

Would you care to sample my california roll?

Dirty :D yes please

I'm on my way... <insert some random comic superhero here, Eric is Bananaman maybe>

You look all wholesome to me babes. As a previous poster mentioned, play them at their own game, you will find someone special soon enough, you are only a young'un!

I'm impatient!!

Thank you. now I'm imagining you sucking seductively on your mint candy cane and I'm having trouble typing

you're welcome :)

lol yes ;)

No..been having a big glass of wine this evening though. Stupid jackass boys. Was supposed to be having a nice midnight coffee with a friend. Instead said friend decided to treat me like a booty call and said he couldn't come over because he had a girlfriend.

Booty was never on the table..jesus flirt with a guy a few times a year ago and he thinks you'll fuck him whenever.

I jut want a boyfriend..or more specifically a manfriend..someone I can feel safe with and learn about sex with at a slow pace. I don't want to be someone's jerk off material.

LOL i know that sounds ridiculous coming from a girl who exhibits herself on a sex site. :rolleyes: but I want more in my rl, you know.

Ugh too much wine :eek:

How are you???

Aw, Bethy...*huge hug* The guy is obviously an idiot to treat you that way- and you definitely deserve better than that

:kiss::rose::kiss:

Last edited:
Then you are going to love my wusabbi sauce!
;)
Aw, Bethy...*huge hug* The guy is obviously an idiot to treat you that way- and you definitely deserve better than that

Thank you :)

I'll make it worth your while...

:devil:

---

My dad said he loved me again today...it's weird. twice in space of a week but nothing for over a decade previous. :confused:

Maybe he found this place and decided I had dad issue ;)

Back