The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give my mom all credit for any intelligence I show. She devised new and unusual forms of terrible punishments for my sister and I. Her favorite and perhaps one of the most devious punishments for the two of us was complete torture. If my sister and I were fighting she would sit us in a corner together holding hands. We weren't allowed out of the corner until we could hug and say we loved each other in a way that convinced her that we meant it. Usually we'd sit there a while taking turns squeezing each other's hand as hard as we could. Eventually we'd apologize and get set free. Or alternatively if we were causing trouble Mom would turn the tv to one of our favorite shows and have us stand in front of the tv facing away from it while she watched our show and we weren't allowed to look. She'd tell us how good the show was and sometimes turn the sound off so we couldn't hear it. We could go back to what we were doing when we told her we were sorry and "sounded like we meant it". My mom was big on the "sound like you mean it" apology....:rolleyes:

She was nothing if not creative. She didn't believe in spankings but I seriously think that the things she came up with for punishment were much worse!:D I plan on using all of them...
My two cents.... LOVE this one ;) wish I had thought of it... I will try it on the grandkids though :D

I give my mom all credit for any intelligence I show. She devised new and unusual forms of terrible punishments for my sister and I. Her favorite and perhaps one of the most devious punishments for the two of us was complete torture. If my sister and I were fighting she would sit us in a corner together holding hands. We weren't allowed out of the corner until we could hug and say we loved each other in a way that convinced her that we meant it. Usually we'd sit there a while taking turns squeezing each other's hand as hard as we could. Eventually we'd apologize and get set free. Or alternatively if we were causing trouble Mom would turn the tv to one of our favorite shows and have us stand in front of the tv facing away from it while she watched our show and we weren't allowed to look. She'd tell us how good the show was and sometimes turn the sound off so we couldn't hear it. We could go back to what we were doing when we told her we were sorry and "sounded like we meant it". My mom was big on the "sound like you mean it" apology....:rolleyes:

She was nothing if not creative. She didn't believe in spankings but I seriously think that the things she came up with for punishment were much worse!:D I plan on using all of them...

I Love it!

My kids still talk about my unorthodox punishments, very Gilbert and Sullivan.

Oh. She was good.

My mom uses guilt... and it STILL works. :rolleyes:

ok.... I'm all into raising children to be healthy and happy adults..

butt........

who else is gonna get naked tonight?

My two cents.... LOVE this one ;) wish I had thought of it... I will try it on the grandkids though :D

I Love it!

My kids still talk about my unorthodox punishments, very Gilbert and Sullivan.

I think we should start a new thread and collect everybody's "unorthodox" punishment ideas for future use! New ideas are always good...

ok.... I'm all into raising children to be healthy and happy adults..

butt........

who else is gonna get naked tonight?

:p

Are you deflating love? We'll have to get you a fluffer for in between posts... :rolleyes:

I'll never deflate love.....

butt...

the fluffer is a good idea.. :rose:

You know, as March approaches I start to wonder if I shouldn't take a few of myself. And then I think "Nah, too old and fat. That's a young man's thing so I'll just have to rely on a silver tongue . . . or a wet one." ;)

horny.gif

You know, as March approaches I start to wonder if I shouldn't take a few of myself. And then I think "Nah, too old and fat. That's a young man's thing so I'll just have to rely on a silver tongue . . . or a wet one." ;)

horny.gif

Mmmmmm... I do love tongues... my favorite part of anatomy at times. Though there are very few men who are as talented with that appendage as most women. Lucky I know one of those few... :D

Well, whadda ya know...secret's got a new AV...nice one darlin'. :kiss:

So, everyone worn out from shopping, or did you use your common sense and stay home? :D

So, everyone worn out from shopping, or did you use your common sense and stay home? :D

Didn't go until after the crowds had dispersed and only because I needed diapers for the baby...

Party Hearty everyone. I've got to get up early 'cause I promised both wife and daughter sourdough pancakes tomorrow. See you SatNite.

Evening, Tom.

We stayed home.

How are you?

:kiss:

Doin' fine, beautiful. Got some writin' done and put up the Xmas tree.

Didn't go until after the crowds had dispersed and only because I needed diapers for the baby...

Excellent choice...I had to go to the mall to get my glasses fixed...what a zoo!

Party Hearty everyone. I've got to get up early 'cause I promised both wife and daughter sourdough pancakes tomorrow. See you SatNite.

Adios O' culinary bruin. :D

Happy pancaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back