Through Wideeyedone's Lens

wideeyedone

Baby did a bad, bad thing
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Posts
7,070
just a place for me to deposit my ideas





today my brain is full of a million ideas but I am not sure that any of them are very solid. so I started this thread to collect them.
 
The cold floor had chilled her to the bone. She curled up, trying to find warmth and comfort. But it was no use. The concrete was so cold it felt wet against her thin clothing. Her feet were bare. She wondered where her shoes were. She had been wearing a pair of chocolate brown leather boots. They were her favorite. She wore them whenever she had the chance.

She tried to focus her eyes in the darkness. The only light was a sliver of gold under the door. She tried to remember. Her head ached. Her mouth was dry and she was cold.

But the last thing she remembered, she had been walking on campus. She had just lectured a group of bored freshman who weren't very interested in American Literature. They especially didn't want to hear from another grad student instead of their professor.
 
"Tell me about Hank..." His fingers bit into her arm. "Tell me. I want to hear it from your lying mouth."

She shook her head. "he is just my friend. i swear. I swear it." Megan lowered her eyes. "We have lunch at the same time."

"And he looks at you like you are dessert." His voice was a husky growl. "Tell me why."
 
Back
Top