H.Y.E. Had sex outdoors?

KrazieKat69

Literotica Guru
Not sure if this has been asked or not but I’m curious as to how many of you have..
Add your story as to where and if anyone noticed..

One time I was dating a girl who was younger than I was and she wanted to have sex outside somewhere. We were already in a park cruising around, it was a damp fall day about 4pm or so. We were driving by the baseball diamond area and I pointed and asked “There?” And she nodded. I pulled over and we walked over to the dugout area and walked in. The back of the dugout faced the road so I knew we’d be blocked off by anyone driving by and knew no one would be playing on the field. We walked in and sat down for a minute to access the place and we began to make out. We just pulled our pants and undergarments off and she sat on my lap and took me in. After awhile I stood up and sat her down and we finished. We didn’t get caught and I don’t think anyone saw, at least that I knew of...

I’ve never had sex outside, but I have had foreplay outdoors! And yes, we were seen, though I don’t know how much was visible, as he had his hands under my sweater, working on my breasts. My top did keep riding up though!

More

than a few times......... but the ones that come to mind now,,,

on the hood of a car in a rain storm.........

in a pool when her step dad walked out on the deck.....

:rose:

than a few times......... but the ones that come to mind now,,,

on the hood of a car in a rain storm.........

in a pool when her step dad walked out on the deck.....

:rose:

Nice, I always wanted to in a self use car wash. All sudsy and wet!!

I’ve never had sex outside, but I have had foreplay outdoors! And yes, we were seen, though I don’t know how much was visible, as he had his hands under my sweater, working on my breasts. My top did keep riding up though!

I’d like to play with ya!!

Once. Never again. I highly recommend not trying in the desert sand lol.

The sex was great,the sand and brush not so much.

My wife has given me more than a fair share of hiking trail blowjobs, we’ve only been caught once that we know of.

Yes, several women. No particular order;

* Woodlands several times,
* Beach
* Cars
* Bonnet of car
* Back garden of parents house
* Church carpark
* Pub carpark
* On a garden wall on the street (very drunk)
* Cinema (not actually fucked, but mutual fund)
* Nightclub (as per cinema)

Yes we have , many times and different areas.

1. Beach

2. Nudist resort (swinger friendly) by pool.

3. Back of our all SUV's we have owned

4. Bent over his Harley on a side road

5. Blowjob under blanket at a football game

6. Backyard (we have an eight foot high privacy fence

7. Blowjob or handjob in parking lots of various places including adult book stores

When I first started dating Mrs.Screwwher I went camping a lot with her family (yes we were both 18). After the sun went down we'd tell her family that we were going on a " midnight walk" together. But really it was just to find a secluded spot in the woods and screw.

One night the wife and I brought some blankets and wine up into the sand dunes. It was one of the best sexual experiences I've had... Something about stargazing while cumming, and she had told me before that she was turned on by possibly getting caught, so she was very wet.

That was the best time... Otherwise, camping up in the porkies always included a few rounds

My wife and I have fucked in a ski boat (docked), on the boat dock, in a tent while camping, and on our patio. There are probably other locations because we like doing it in the open.

All the time!
Front yard, back yard, camping, 4-wheeling....anywhere outdoors is better than indoors!
Got to be careful. Easy to get caught! (Happened to us several times)

On a boat and jet ski, pool, lounge chair in the backyard and between cars in a parking lot.

There's something very exciting about having sex outdoors. It's a huge adrenalin rush; from the potential danger of being caught or even being watched. I've done it in a canoe (must be a Canadian thing), hood of a car, backyard deck, the ocean, a pool, the woods and even a church. Where's it's not so exciting is a beach. I can't imagine the discomfort a woman must feel but from a male perspective it's like getting a hand job with a piece of 80 grit sandpaper.

Yes!

I fucked an ex with a strap on in the woods.... It was fun but put my back out (it really is hard work)

There was a park close to where I used to live, and in the woods there was an old gazebo where a lot of us would go to hang out. People would go party there at night. During the day though, hardly anyone was there, so that was the place I would go to make out with a guy. I never had actual sex there, but I did give them oral. I don't think anyone ever saw us, and to be honest I wouldn't have cared if they did. I was having too much fun to notice.

Denny

Yes we have , many times and different areas.

1. Beach Many beaches pools, lakes, creeks, ponds, hot tubs at many places over the years. Alone, with others, and got caught.

2. Nudist resort (swinger friendly) by pool. Several nudest resorts, legal public beaches, and RV park recreation halls, bathrooms, picnic tables.

3. Back of our all SUV's we have owned No SUV but in two full sized vans, street rods, with and without friends in back seats. Especially at the drive in movies.

4. Bent over his Harley on a side road We owned an old Panhead for years. Did it on it, beside it, and bent over it many times alone and with others watching.

5. Blowjob under blanket at a football game Baseball games and city pool bleachers. In the park during 4th of July.

6. Backyard (we have an eight foot high privacy fence At one home we had six foot solid plastic fence around above ground pool. Last place over 21 years pool deck was semi private. Lots of pool parties and nudists .... and sex.

7. Blowjob or handjob in parking lots of various places including adult book stores
Adult bookstores were kinky. Also a few with glory holes.

One night the wife and I brought some blankets and wine up into the sand dunes. It was one of the best sexual experiences I've had... Something about stargazing while cumming, and she had told me before that she was turned on by possibly getting caught, so she was very wet.

That was the best time... Otherwise, camping up in the porkies always included a few rounds
Indiana Dunes, Warren Dunes, Sleeping Bear Dunes, all along the east coast dunes. Seen and not seen.

My wife and I have fucked in a ski boat (docked), on the boat dock, in a tent while camping, and on our patio. There are probably other locations because we like doing it in the open.
Camping and boating were always good places to fuck. In a pleasure boat while a friend drove. Let the waves do the work. Same in the back seat of a moving car on bumpy roads.

All the time!
Front yard, back yard, camping, 4-wheeling....anywhere outdoors is better than indoors!
Got to be careful. Easy to get caught! (Happened to us several times)
All of the above plus getting caught was half the fun.

There's something very exciting about having sex outdoors. It's a huge adrenalin rush; from the potential danger of being caught or even being watched. I've done it in a canoe (must be a Canadian thing), hood of a car, backyard deck, the ocean, a pool, the woods and even a church. Where's it's not so exciting is a beach. I can't imagine the discomfort a woman must feel but from a male perspective it's like getting a hand job with a piece of 80 grit sandpaper.
Also all of the above plus never had a sand problem. Some beaches had too large of gravel. On or in many sized boats

There was a park close to where I used to live, and in the woods there was an old gazebo where a lot of us would go to hang out. People would go party there at night. During the day though, hardly anyone was there, so that was the place I would go to make out with a guy. I never had actual sex there, but I did give them oral. I don't think anyone ever saw us, and to be honest I wouldn't have cared if they did. I was having too much fun to notice.
Hiking trails and gazebos to relax and bird watch made nice sex rooms. Does being watched by alligators count?

Pretty much everywhere slightly west of the Mississippi to the east coast.

Back