Need my Aunt (Exclusive for rvplymates)

uvex

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Posts
1,328
I am Carl, a 21 year old guy who came back to my home town to work as a carpenter. My parents are divorced, so I live alone in a small house. Usually once a week, I go to visit my Mum who lives in the same village. Currently my Mum's youngest sister (Gina) comes to stay with her. Gina is only 7 years my senior, my grandparents are sexually active till a very late age, that is why Gina is so closed to my age. Gina is a very nice lady, she helps my Mum with her work in the shop, other than that, she usually stay in the house with my Mum. For several times, Mum has asked me to take my Aunt Gina out and let her have a nice time while staying in this remote village.

As for myself, I like to do sports: Martial Arts, swimming and take photos. When my Mum needs help, I don't mind helping out. Usually I go to my Mum's place once a week, just to make sure that she is OK and keep her company. I have not dated any females for a long time, cause sometimes is pretty busy in the carpenter shop.
 
Situation

Carl is about 180 cm in height, broad chest and strong biceps (from swimming in high school), not too hairy chest. With a well developed reproductive organ, pretty sensitive at the age of 21.

Carl fancies timid and gentle females, he is always gentle to them. His last girlfriend was almost 2 years ago, they separated because the girl moved to the northern part of the country, so pretty hard to be in contact.
 
Gina was eager to see the sights in the town that she was now a resident in. She liked her Nephew Carl very much. He was a gentle hard working young man. She brushed her long wavy blond hair before putting on some slacks and blouse and good shoes for walking. She was 5' 2" and was big busted like her sister. She weighted about 110 lbs and was curvy but hid that with oversized blouses. She came out of the room that was now hers and smiled at her sister and her nephew Carl, "I am ready for the tour now, Carl."
 
Short tour

I am in tank top and jeans. the arm and biceps are exposed and the button fly denim jeans, perfect for a warm autumn day.

"Aunt Gina or should I just call her Gina?" thought Carl...

"All ready now, since you have been in this village for a while, but still not know it too well, I would start from the tiny town part then take you to the wilderness, would you like that?" Auntie...

"Today the weather is perfect, I guess is better if you don't mind, we can have a short hike, even to the woods it will not take too long. Hiking is a good exercise, right?"

As I help Mum to repair the lock of the main gate... I become a bit sweaty... After doing that I took off the tank top for a while and walk around the house, to see if I help with other chores...
 
Last edited:
I smiled at you as you told me, "All ready now, since you have been in this village for a while, but still not know it too well, I would start from the tiny town part then take you to the wilderness, would you like that?" Auntie... I smiled at you and told you, "Yes, I would like that very much but why dont you just call me Gina, after all we are close in age." I agreed with you that hiking would be a very good idea. I watched you help your Mom by repairing a lock on the gate. I was impressed when you took your tank top off, you were very muscular for such a young man. I joined you and my sister helping with the household chores.
 
Chores

My Mum and Gina help with the house chores, as I am a bit taller, I help to put the plates and dishes into the upper cupboard when I stretch my low waist jeans slide down a bit expose a bit of the of my brief... and a bit of the lower part hair is exposed...
I did not notice and continue to put the plates into place.

After doing everything for my Mum, I use the bathroom for a bit, to clean my hands and just a rub on my chest to get rid of the sweat. "Gina, I am ready now, are you?"

"Mum, I might bring Gina out for dinner, so don't wait for us, I will take her to the small bistro in town, then of course I will walk her back tonight".

I wait as Gina gets ready...
 
Last edited:
I finished drying the dishes and watched my nephew put away the dishes on the high shelf. I noticed his hard stomach and lower body as his pants slid down a bit. I knew I should look away but I found his body attractive and just stared. I watched him leave the room to use the bathroom and spoke with my sister for awhile.

I spun around when Carl called out, "Gina, I am ready now, are you?" I nodded my head and walked to him as he told my sister, "Mum, I might bring Gina out for dinner, so don't wait for us, I will take her to the small bistro in town, then of course I will walk her back tonight". I told you, "I will be right back," as I went to get my sweater. When I came back I smiled at you and told my sister, "We will see you later."
 
We get out of the house after we bid farewell to Mum. As we walk on the path to the centre of the village, we chat about this and that, I tell Gina that there are other activities in the town hall, when we find the suitable ones we can attend, it will be fun to meet other people from this small village.

On the way there is a park, I lead Gina into the park and let her onto the swing, I tell her how Mum and I used to have fun in here, and the water fights I used to have with the other kids when I was a kid... Gina gets onto the swing as I push her gently. When I see that she seems to enjoy what I do for her, I feel good.

I ask Gina about her life before coming to this village...

After a while, we leave the park, walk for another 10 mins, then we get to the town centre, there is a small tower there, let me lead you there, I know the guy to looks after it, I can ask for the key so I can take you up there to see the aerial view of this village, would you like that?
 
I listened to Carl as he told me about the activities in town hall. I smiled and said I would enjoy going to them with him. I was looking at the park when he led me into a small playground. I got on a swing and he pushed me as he told me how he and his Mother use to come here. I smiled as he explained how he use to play and have fun here.

When he asked me about my life I told him it was similar to his only I had his Mother as my sister so it was double the fun. I told him of several jobs I had before his Mother asked me to come here. I couldnt refused as I missed her and she missed me. Family I told him is everything. After awhile we left the park and walked to the town center. I saw a small tower and you took me to it. I nodded my head as you offered to get the key and take me up there so I could get a view of the village.
 
Gina and I walked up the stairs towards the higher level of the watch tower. "Our village is by the sea so once we get up to the top, you can see a good view of the seaside too. In the summer time, more visitors will come, just to enjoy the beach".

I helped Gina to walk up the stairs, is a bit scary cause part of the handle was torn. So I help her hand as we climbed upwards. The skin of her hands were really smooth. I held her tight as we got up to the top. I opened the windows for her to view the whole village. When I stood behind her, I looked at her, can she she has a nice figures, as I licked my lips.

"Would you like to explore the woods for a bit too, is not far from here, we can take the mini van there. Is really remote and quiet in the woods. Is safe, please don't worry."

As the wind became strong, I asked if Gina feels cold. I have my arms around her to give her some warmth. I rubbed on her shoulders and arm to keep her warm.
 
I listened to you as we walked up the stairs feeling a bit nervous on the steep stairs. I nodded my head as you told me, "Our village is by the sea so once we get up to the top, you can see a good view of the seaside too. In the summer time, more visitors will come, just to enjoy the beach".
As we continued up I moved my hand along the bannister and gasped when a piece was missing and tensed. I smiled at you nervously as you helped me up the rest of the way. When you opened the window, it was a breathtaking view of the whole village. I felt the warmth of your body behind me and was reassured that I was safe.

I turned around and looked at you as you asked, "Would you like to explore the woods for a bit too, is not far from here, we can take the mini van there. Is really remote and quiet in the woods. Is safe, please don't worry." I nodded my head and told you that I would like to go to the woods before turning back to the window. A cold wind began to blow and I shivered. I was thankful that you wrapped your arms around me to keep me warm. I felt your hands rubbing my shoulders and arms and didnt think anything of it. After all we are relatives.
 
As I rub on your shoulders and arms, my hands brushed against your breasts and slightly touched your nipples, I wonder if you have a bra on, cause I felt the hardness of your erected nipples. I did not hesitate to rub harder on your arms to keep you arms, when I have my hand slid under you arm pits to rub on the side of your breasts. As we continued to admire the view.

Soon we descended down from the tower, and I led you to the mini van stop, when I met my friend who was the van driver Scott, I introduced Gina to Scott. Scott told me that it is perfect time to visit the woods now, since is not so humid. Within 15 minutes, we got off the van. I led Gina along the path towards the inner part of the woods. I knew the woods quite well, cause when I was a kid as a boy scout, we used to do exploration... We heard the sound from the waterfall, so we decided to go towards the fall. The path was not to rugged but I held Gina's hand alone the way.She smooth skin, I liked to touch. We chatted and we laughed. "Gina, so have you dated many guys before you joined Mum?"
 
Your hands felt wonderful on my shoulders and arms. The heat of your hands kept me warm. I was a bit surprised when you hands brushed against my breasts but figured that was just a mistake. Strange feelings ran through me as your fingers touched my nipples slightly. I didnt want to accuse you of doing something wrong to I did not say anything. Your hands went back to my arms and I relaxed until you hands went under them and made me giggle as you tickled me there. I frowned a bit as I felt your hands on the sides of my breasts but just decided that was another accident. I was sure you had not realized what you had done.

I forgot about those accidents as you led me down from the tower and led me to the mini van stop. It wasnt long before it came along and you introduced me to your friend Scott who was the van driver. I smiled at him as you introduced up and then we got into the van. I looked out the window at the scenery and soon it was time to get out. I could hear a waterfalls close by and asked you if we could go there. We held hands and talked as you led me to the fall. I was surprised as you asked me if I dated many men. I laughed and told you, "None as I was always working. Why would you want to know that?"
 
Know

I was only curious and wanted to know about Gina's date history, she is young and pretty, must had lots of guys chased after her in the past, maybe my aunt was picky in choosing the right man. She is young, so no worries!

We walked on the path towards the waterfall, I had her hand in mine as we chatted and soon we got to the falls. There I found a spot and we sat there when I became spontaneous, as I volunteered to walk into the water to search for shells. I decided to take off my jeans and just walk into the waters. I took off my jeans, in my brief and tank top, I told Gina to sit still as I walk into the shallow part of the falls. My white brief got wet and the cloth hung onto my cock... But I took no notice of the fact that the shape of my cock was revealed. When I called out to Gina, the water felt cool and is safe in here, would you like to try it with me? As I walked back to help her...

We bent a bit to just casually searched for shells, we knew there would not be many there. When I stood by Gina as she searched, with her hand just by the side of my cock. I moved closer to her to play and hug her from behind. Gina, we never had such a good time when we were kids, right? I hugged her into my chest as my hands placed on her waist and her butt against my cock.
 
I enjoyed walking and talking with you to the waterfall. You guided me to a spot and suggested that you would go into the water and search for shells. I was surprised when you took off your jeans but didnt say anything as after all we were related. If I had a brother I thought he would do the same thing. I watched you pick up shells as I sat on the rock. I saw you coming back to me. I was surprised to see the shape of your cock through your underwear but I didnt mention it to you. Suddenly you stopped and told me the water felt cool and that it was safe would I like to come in.

When you came back for me I took off my skirt but left my blouse on and went into the water with you. We bent to search for the shells. I was surprised when you hugged me but realized you were playing with me. We continued to play in the water when suddenly you hugged me from behind. I laughed as you hugged me to your chest. I was surprised to feel your shaft against my behind. I thought it was alright as we were related and continued to play with you.
 
We played at the shallow end of the falls, when I hugged you and my hands brushed against your breast, with my fingers by the side of your nipples.
I lower my lips towards the back of your neck, to get closer to my aunt.

After having fun, we got back to the side and tried to try ourselves, after I put on my jeans, I had not do up the zip, when I get close to you and asked if you need me to do up the zip of your top?

We left the woods, and walked back into town slowly.

When we arrived inside the village, it was already 7pm, I offered to take you to the bistro for dinner. Very soon, we arrived and the waitress led us to our table.
"Gina please have a look at the menu, see what you would like for dinner. We should have a good meal tonight". As I ordered myself a beer and ordered for you too.
 
We were having fun splashing at each other when suddenly you hugged me. I felt your hands brush against my breasts but thought it was just an accident. I hated to leave the water but knew you were right we had to get moving. We moved to the land and I squeezed water out of my cloths and watched you put your jeans on. It had been so much fun playing in the water. I let you zip up my top and than we left the woods and walked back to town.

I was surprise to realize it was already 7 pm and when you offered to take me to dinner I said yes. We went into a bistro and the waitress seated us. I smiled at you as you handed me a menu. I told the waitress wheat I wanted and handed you the menu.
 
We started to chat when the drinks and food arrived. We shared dinner. That night the bistro was not too packed, and we saw a couple tenderly feeding each other when the guy lowered his hand under the table to touch GF, all of a sudden the girl snuggled close to the guy and we saw her moaned... "Gina, what do you think that guy did to his GF?" I asked...

Soon we finished dinner and we walked back to Mum's place. Our village was small, the path towards home was quiet, I led Gina into the small park close to the house, as we sat by the trees, I asked Gina to sit in between my legs, as I offered to do her a massage under the moon light.
 
I looked about for a few seconds and than looked at you as we chatted. I sipped my drink as we ate our dinner. I turned and smiled at you as we noticed a couple feeding each other. I watched the girl snuggle close to her guy and was surprised when she moaned in pleasure. I shrugged my shoulders when you asked, "Gina, what do you think that guy did to his GF?"

We forgot about the couple as we finished our dinner and left. The night was warm as we walked back to your house. I smiled at you as you led me int a park and we sat by the trees. I smiled as you asked me to sit between your legs so you could give me a massage. I moved quickly between your legs with my back facing you.
 
I lower my hands down to her shoulders, I gently massage there for her, as I let her relax and lean on my chest. I kept doing the massage while we chatted, as I moved my hands a bit lower down towards her front, I have my palm covered her breasts and I start to fondle and massage Gina intensively. When I cupped her breasts and fondled over her bra and top, I could feel her nipples grown hard and long, but I did not say anything, she did not stop me, I continue with the massage action.

"Gina, do you like what I am doing, does it feel good?"

When I bury my nose against the back of her neck...
 
I could feel my body relaxing as you massaged my shoulders. I closed my eyes and enjoyed your soothing hands. I could still feel your thumbs pressing into my shoulder blades but also there was a pleasurable feeling on my breasts so gentle so exciting. I heard your voice through a fog of pleasure as you asked, "Gina, do you like what I am doing, does it feel good?" I felt you bury your face against my neck as I answer, "Oh yes, it feels so good."
 
When I kept doing the massage on Gina, she seemed to like what I am doing... Soon, I suggested that we should head home, cause it got a bit late now. I did not want to scare Gina, cause late at night in this remote village, some wolves might come out to look for food.

I helped Gina to get up, then we walked home. After we got home, my Mum was already asleep, I did not want to wake her up. I went into the shower, I did not notice that the bathroom door was not closed properly, then I went into the shower cubicle and cleaned myself under the strong water flow. With my back facing the bathroom door, I washed my body, washed down from my neck, chest, stomach, then legs, when I turned to wash my hair again, I have my front body facing the door...

Soon I finished shower, with a towel hung over my waist I got out. I guess Gina had her shower in her ensuit bathroom. I did not want to bother her more, so I got into my room, blow dry my hair and was about to get to sleep. When suddenly, I heard a knock on my door...
 
I felt so relax and also aroused as you suggested we go home. I nodded my head and walked with you back to the house. I went to my room to get my robe and nightgown and headed for the bathroom. I thought I heard the shower running but the bathroom door was slightly ajar. I pushed it open a little bit more and was surprised to see you in the shower. I could see your impressive naked body and I just could not stop myself from staring and you washed yourself. You moved around as you washed and I could see you from every angle. When you began to wash your hair, your eyes were closed as you turned to the door and I almost gasped at the size of your shaft. You were huge. I could see you were almost done so I stepped back and went back to my room. When I heard a blow dryer I knew you were in your room and hurried to the bathroom and took my shower. After I finished washing I stepped out of the shower and dried myself and than my hair. I looked around for the hair dryer and than realized you must have it in your room. I put on my robe and went to your room and knocked on the door. When you opened the door I smiled at you and asked, "Can I borrow your hair dryer?"
 
As I opened the door, Gina was there, I let her in. She needed a hair dryer, I suggested that maybe I can dry your hair for you, since my room is not so closed to Mum's room, so the hair dryer will not wake her up.

As Gina sat on the chair facing the mirror, I started to dry her hair. She had her bath robe on, as I did her hair, her robe opened a bit lower, and part of her breasts was revealed. I continued as I look at her from the mirror reflection. I got close to her that under my boxer my flaccid rod rubbed against her back through the thin layer of cloth of my boxer. Her hair was almost dry, when I lowered the hair dryer and I have my hands on her shoulders, I started to do her a shoulder massage. when my hands touched her naked shoulders and started to do the massage. I have her back leaned against my legs area...
 
I thought that was a good idea as I wouldnt want to wake my sister up as she worked so hard. I moved to the chair you suggested and could see you through the mirror. The dryer felt so good on my hair that I closed my eyes as you worked. I didnt even stir when I felt something press against my back. I was disappointed when the dryer went off. I was about to compain when suddenly you began to massage my shoulders. I made sounds of pleasure as you touched my naked shoulders and leaned back against your legs. I told you, "That feels good."
 
Back
Top