Do you remember your first bj?

Me and my best friend when we were camping out together. Both of us were horny as hell from talking about girls and what not and we finally agreed to pretend to be each others girl friends so we could see what oral sex felt like. Probably neither one of us were any good at it at all ... but it didn't really matter. It was such an awesome experience and feeling that I still can vividly remember it to this day.
 
For me it was to a women 15 years older than me, in her house, she put on a porn film, sat next to me, whispered in my ear "I've got something for you", knelt on the sofa, took my hand and positioned it on her damp panties, told me to rub and finger her until she told me to stop, all the while I was rock hard and she had managed to undo my jeans and slid off my boxers. She then took my cock into her mouth and sucked and licked me until I came into her mouth and she swallowed, she then told me to stop fingering her, straddled me and waited for me to get hard again at which point she fucked me for her satisfaction and I came again inside her.



Great story...made my cock hard

Very wonderful way to learn about a BJ
 
For me it was to a women 15 years older than me, in her house, she put on a porn film, sat next to me, whispered in my ear "I've got something for you", knelt on the sofa, took my hand and positioned it on her damp panties, told me to rub and finger her until she told me to stop, all the while I was rock hard and she had managed to undo my jeans and slid off my boxers. She then took my cock into her mouth and sucked and licked me until I came into her mouth and she swallowed, she then told me to stop fingering her, straddled me and waited for me to get hard again at which point she fucked me for her satisfaction and I came again inside her.

So very hot. An intimate education from an older woman is a fave fantasy of mine. I'm well past that opportunity. But i can pretend. ;)
 
it was very very wonderful .....
older woman just drained me ...god bless her

swallowed too
 
it was very very wonderful .....
older woman just drained me ...god bless her

swallowed too

Another older woman first...I missed out. The thought of an older, experienced woman teaching me and draining a younger me...(sigh).
 
Mine was in my mid teens. Was sleeping over a buddies house and somehow ended up sharing a bed with his younger brother. Don't remember what started it but I paid him a dollar and it was amazing.
 
I remember mine.. back seat of my parents mini van, had Nirvana Unplugged in NY cd on loop. Had no idea where it was going, she was naked, I was naked, there was lots of exploration, and her mouth found my cock without hesitation. I distinctly remember whispering to the seat belt that I was going to cum...she must not have heard me as she immediately began to gag and spit it out on the floor of the mini van...looking back it was the perfect awkward moment that you expect at that point in your life. Good times.
 
It was my college teacher. She was amazing. I came all over her massive boobs. W slept with each other naked till noon the next day...
 
It was at a wedding. I was still in high school and got pretty drunk with this girl in college who was related to the groom. We snuck out to the car and were all over each other kissing and touching. I was so busy trying to get my hand into her panties that at first I didn't realize she already had my cock in her mouth. Needless to say I blew my load moments later.
 
A college freshman, I was at a party and a girl introduced herself with a toast "To oral sex in public." I later walked her back to her sorority where, right in the front room, she pulled down my pants, sucked my cock and balls, and swallowed my load. Then we went to her room where I returned the favor for a while and then shot another load deep in her pussy.
 
It was my first date with a new girl. I hadn't expected anything to happen, but after we went out to lunch she took me to a park. We sat on a bench (i thought we were just going to talk) and she started rubbing my cock through my pants. As soon as it got hard she knelt between my legs, pulled my fly open and sucked on my dick. I had never had a blow job (or even sex) before, so I blew my load pretty quickly. But she swallowed it all up. it didn't take me long to get hard again, and she sucked me off a second time.
 
My first BJ, I was taking a deep breath at the exact moment he started cumming and it shot right down into my lungs. I ran home couching, gagging and crying. lol
 
great thread

What a fun question...and I know everyone enjoys taking a trip down memory lane. I distinctly remember my first one - one of my best friends was like this fellatio expert and she and I had talked about it in depth time and time again. She really wanted me to experience my first taste of cock, so there was this cute boy I'd become friends with. I had a strong suspicion he was inexperienced as was I.

We hung out at my house one Sat afternoon and after a trip to the park to hang out with some of my neighborhood friends, we were walking back home to my house. We stopped at this little common area and sat on a bench and talked. We kissed a little (my gosh, that boy could kiss) and I just kind of decided that it was now or never since his shorts were already tented with a hard on.

I laid him back on that bench and pulled his shorts down and he wasn't huge but had a very nice cock. I couldn't get all of it in my mouth but used my hand to assist like my bff had told me to do. I sucked and licked for maybe a minute and a half before he erupted (I think he was just as surprised as I was) and I swallowed most of it. It was different - not bad, just different than what I had been expecting. It fascinated me that a cock felt that spongy soft but yet so rigid In my mouth. I knew I wanted to try it again.

By this time I was cold and we had to go. He was very appreciative but circumstances made it so that I had to take care of my own needs that night. But boy oh boy he paid me back the next weekend. Great memory.
 
Such fond memories. First real girl friend my Junior year of highschool. We were swimming at her parents house late at night while they were out at dinner with friends. We had done some touching here and there but she was very shy and I was a nerdy kid and not pushy so I didn't care. We were kissing for a while and I was helplessly pressing my boner into her while we hugged tightly.

She reached down and pulled it out of the top of my swim suit and was tugging on it for a while. She gave me a look that to me meant hop up on the side of the pool so I can jerk you off. Well after she stared at it and played with it for a couple minutes, she leaned forward and started licking it. I couldnt believe it. One of the best feelings I had ever experienced. She started putting a little less than half of my cock in her mouth but was too afraid to finish me off with her mouth. It only took a few more strokes at that point anyway before I came like crazy.

I still have dreams where I relive that memory.
 
I was so naive at the time I had no idea what I was doing or what was supposed to happen. The guy lived on the floor above me and he had a crush, I don't remember how he asked me for it but I said yes. I was on my knees and he was on the bed, the dorm room beds are really low. He was giving me instuctions during, with the most important one being watch my teeth, haha. I remember being very focused on doing a good job and I stopped being aware of anything around me. My jaw was really hurting and I still wasn't sure if I was doing it right. He did have his hand on my head pushing me down, but I didn't gag-lucky for him, I probably would have closed my mouth and bit him. Not sure how long after, but he came in my mouth. I was completely shocked and ran to get a tissue to wipe my mouth out. I just stood there looking at him and he laughed and said "when I say your name xxxxx xxxxx" that means I am going to come. Noted :)
 
I've certainly had more than my fair share but I honestly can't remember my first. :/
 
I remember my first was at a house party one weekend. Girl and I started flirting somewhat and things were kind of escalating from there, she was nervous people would see us and gossip. I told her I was going to the bathroom and would wait for her in there, if she wanted to come in, I would let her in.

I went in and waited and she followed me in a few minutes later, we made out a little bit and then she dropped to her knees and I finished in her mouth.
 
Maybe I am embarrassed to say -- but I don't exactly remember the first. But I am sure it was good -- they all are.

It is fun/interesting reading those of you who are so good at vivid recollection.
 
I have seen people here refer to a "thread killer." Now, I understand.

Hangs head . . . .:( On a BJ thread that is just a shame.
 
Back
Top