celebrity crush

emma-watson-25a.jpg

Enough said.
Yep..........

Sophie Dahl in the Opium advert is one of the hottest pictures I've ever seen ... on a billboard!

tumblr_m673mt1VON1qea3oqo1_1280.jpg

And because we also need hot male pics.....

adam-levine-1-8-11.png
I forgot about this one....amazing! Didn't they have to.take one down in London because of car accidents?!
He would be alright too but the ink kinda,wields me out a little...,
Thanks L.

Oh Fi, how could I not agree?

6770411333_d658f0b5c5_z.jpg

and I quote ... "STUNNING actress Kate Beckinsale has revealed how she keeps the spark in her marriage alive. The 32-year old British beauty says the black leather catsuit she wore in the film Underworld - which husband Len Wiseman directed – really gets them in the mood for a steamy sex session."

Oh lucky man ...
Cheers dude, lush picture, I want her boots!!!!! They would look better on me!

Is that like little and large?!
I don't know them......
I think I must live in a cave or something!

Daenerys and her Kahl Drogo from Game Of Thrones. You have to be a fan I think...

emilia-clarke-nekkid-bath-scene-on-game-of-thornes-08.jpg

It's not really a sexual thing, but I'm also crushing on Andy...

6a00e54ee7a84388330148c7b7c8be970c-450wi

Daenerys and her Kahl Drogo from Game Of Thrones. You have to be a fan I think...

emilia-clarke-nekkid-bath-scene-on-game-of-thornes-08.jpg

It's not really a sexual thing, but I'm also crushing on Andy...

6a00e54ee7a84388330148c7b7c8be970c-450wi
If she's in it I am and will be.....I have no idea what it is though. Caves don't have TV!!!!!
Is Andy a crush because he's from your neck of the woods or because he is totally fit?? Or maybe both.

Crushes for me, Holly Willoughby, Emma Bunton, Anne Hathaway, Helen Mirren and Helena Bonham Carter

Man crush is Joe Manganiello (Alcide from True Blood)
Emma,bunton hey.
I had a bit of a liking for Mel c for a while, can't really explain it though.

I think I'm the only one Fi never replied to.

Something I said? :-(

Kelly Brook is always a go-to crush.
Also love Rachel Riley.

Recently reminded of how hot Heather Graham is.

Still love Beyoncé.

Britney Spears in her prime was AMAZING.
Sorry....my bad, (you can spank me if you like!)
Year kelly Brook is,just classic sassyness. I could never work out the whole Britney thing, I think she was sexy if a bit trashy.
Beyoncé is prime time hot hot hot Ness with a lush gorgeous bum.
Thanks for the addition. sorry I'm a,slacker.I'll try harder next time, promise.
FF

well..if we consider winter Olympians celebrities(see photo).....and David Boreanaz, David Tennant, John Leguizamo, Will Smith in his prime...who else...hmmm....

Attachments

• From Old Puter 369.jpg
    From Old Puter 369.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 146
Hmmm. Lucy Lawless, the brunette British actress from Leverage, and Joanna Garcia

Sorry....my bad, (you can spank me if you like!)
Year kelly Brook is,just classic sassyness. I could never work out the whole Britney thing, I think she was sexy if a bit trashy.
Beyoncé is prime time hot hot hot Ness with a lush gorgeous bum.
Thanks for the addition. sorry I'm a,slacker.I'll try harder next time, promise.
FF

Never one to pass up the opportunity to give out a little spanking... :caning:
but I was just teasing.

Kelly is simply hot. So curvy, so pretty. :heart:
Britney in her prime never really seemed trashy. She's sure proved she is since. But look at her in Slave 4 U or Stronger... WOW.

And Beyonce was in a few ads in bikinis that I drove past for about a month... nearly crashed regularly for about a month. I have a thing for her midriff. It's perfect. She's so womanly.

Catriona Shearer, a BBC Scotland newsreader, she always makes waking up to the morning news a lot brighter

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
You own a chainsaw, Fiona??

Yes! (But you have to be naked, like Christian ;))
I do, and naked is no problem at all.
Only one problem..... It runs,on mains,so don't run too far! I have a range of about 30meters....
Won't reach you from here.

Back