19f home alone, needs hard use bad

toridelight

Really Experienced
Home all alone all day today looking to be used like a little slut toy by older men. Love playing on voice so they can hear me moan and squeal. No limits and I have toys and the sexiest little voice you've ever heard. What I like:

- A man who like to make it hurt
- A little choking until I get all light headed and obedient like a puppy
- A man who wants to use my holes the way he wants to without caring
- Men in their 40s-60s who like young obedient slut dolls

You wanna play? Message me on here or Yahoo! I'll be on all afternoon to make you cum. :kiss::kiss:

BUMP. Home all alone this afternoon again needing to get fucked up by a man who wants a little slutty rag doll to play with. PM me!

47 bi male here

get ready to get ur ass slapped... now!!!

bump bump. I have satisfied so many men on here but i want more. Wanna destroy a little slut tonight? PM me. Yahoo is toridelight.

Hi!!!!!

Im a 53 yo man, would love to be your daddy i think we could have alot of fun!!!! Pm me and i will give you my yahoo id! Cant wait to hear from my sweet little pussy!!

I'm curious, you want men to write to you telling you what they would do to you and how they would use you. But, do you return the favor? Will I get something back?

I just messaged you on Yahoo and after I told you I was 34 you didn't respond.... I guess I am too young? I think you would be surprised!

Home all alone all day today looking to be used like a little slut toy by older men. Love playing on voice so they can hear me moan and squeal. No limits and I have toys and the sexiest little voice you've ever heard. What I like:

- A man who like to make it hurt
- A little choking until I get all light headed and obedient like a puppy
- A man who wants to use my holes the way he wants to without caring
- Men in their 40s-60s who like young obedient slut dolls

You wanna play? Message me on here or Yahoo! I'll be on all afternoon to make you cum. :kiss::kiss:

god damnit, why do i have to only be 22? at least i have whores like you to look forward to when i'm a dirty old man :)

Its funny she doesn't respond to guys that are too young. You would think a 19 year old would know what it was like to be too young for some things...

Que sera sera

She didn't respond to this older guy either. Just rude I think.

Here's the thing. In a hotel for the night. Drunk as fuck need to be used like a toy brainless fuck girl soon.

bump bump --
I'm trashed again and need a man to hurt me for his pleasure.
Please PM me. I'll do voice on Yahoo. Have toys. Will do whatever.

Like choking, being stuffed against my will, wimpering to older men who like little fucktoys

Back