Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm F 27 5'11" Curvy
Looking for a male to start a 'James Bond' style RP. I like the story to build and have a good plot. I could be an American CIA agent teamed up with you...or the GF of the bad guy and desperate to to be 'rescued'. I'm open to most things but no scat, BDSM, gang bangs...etc.
Hit me up ;)
 
Looking for a female RP partner

Hi all.

I'm a man looking to get back into the role playing business. I'm open to most ideas and settings, whether it be fantasy, sci-fi, historical, steampunk, or something more modern.

I'll throw a few scenarios out there, though I'm very much open to suggestions.

Sweeney Todd:
A spin on the old tale. It'll be dark and gritty, but focusing more on the characters of Todd and Mrs Lovett - and their relationship, of course - than on the throat slitting. I like the idea of a woman trying to reach out to a man who is all but dead inside.

Old friends:
The classic best friends becoming something more. Maybe one already has feelings for the other. Maybe the other is in a relationship. We can work out details.

Redemption:
She's been on the road to disaster for some time now. Caught in an endless spiral of drugs, parties and sex. That's where he enters - a friend from her youth, or maybe just a stranger. He is determined to break her out of that spiral, but she can't see why he wants to save her - or why she needs saving at all. I like the idea of a cyberpunk twist on this one, but there needn't be.

Tutor:
Sexual tension develops between a mother and the college student she hires to tutor her son/daughter.


If any girls are interested in adapting one of these, or offering something of their own, please send a pm my way. Thanks.
 
Hey all, I'm new here but hoping to have a little fun, I made one thread which can be found here, but I'm looking for more ideas and threads to play in if any of you would be willing to give me a shot.
 
Hey there I am looking to start a new story or two and here are some ideas. Please PM me or message me on yahoo so we can get the story started as quickly as possible.

1. A sci-fi based story where your character would be an alien type of character who is sexually interested in my character after they cross paths. This story will be filled with adventurous outer space sex.

2. A superhero type story where my character is a new hero or villain in town and gains your interest and we partner up for more than just hero/villain work.

3. A story where you would play a milf and seduces my character into her boytoy. Like you could be the step-mother, girlfriends mother, aunt, teacher any kind of roles like that
 
I'm looking for a detailed writer, male or female, to help craft a high fantasy story.
 
Looking to do a high school SRP (where our characters are over 18 of course) between a bully (you) and my character. Your character is a bully who makes it his mission to have my character, make her his sex slave (kinda like), own her, deprive her and so on.

Send me a PM.
 
seeking interested female roleplayers

Hello. I'm an experienced roleplayer into historical and fantasy stories.

I enjoy the build up to the action as much as the action and feel character development benefits any sexual content in a story. Peril and banter are good and I like to develop the relationships in a story.

Not so good at bdsm (it doesn't come naturally) but happy to give it a go lol.

interested in trying historical, fantasy, sci-fi, vampires & werewolves, apocalypse style.

Very much enjoying Grimm and sleepy hollow on tv

Would love to discuss ideas!
 
Looking for a female writer to play the roles of three housewives who are out on the town one night. The women would be seduced by either a group of professional athletes or a group of their sons' friends.

If you want more details, PM me! Thanks!
 
Hello! I am looking for a male partner to play a specific role in a story I am interested in. I wish my partner to have thoughtful, creative posts that help enrich the plot. Anyway here is my idea (PM me if you are interested)…

The story starts in the medieval era. Our characters are raised together as children and grow inseparable. However, the two are very different from each other as one is a simple Paige boy in training to be a Knight of the household and the girl is a Princess. Despite all this they develop a deep friendship that is torn apart one day when they are teens and the young man is sent to fight in the wars with his Knight. In battle the young man grows stronger and older, eventually being knighted himself following the aftermath of a particularly difficult battle.

It is not till several years after their separation when the young man finally returns back to the castle only this time he has grown to a young adult and so has the Princess. Upon his return he discovers that his childhood friend is betrothed to the Prince of the very same people he had been fighting these last few years. The King and his wife had arranged the marriage hoping to bring peace to the war ravaged land. For the time being it seemed to be working, but unfortunately for the young Knight he is given the mission to escort the Princess to her newly betrothed.

The Knight is happy to see his friend again, but is deeply upset by the idea of losing her so soon, and to the enemy at that. Torn between his duty for the King and his love for the Princess the Knight is forced to choose honor, or love.
 
Hey all,
Looking for some male characters to take part in a M/m(or m+) or F/m(m+) domination/torture/punishment, not sure what, anyone have any ideas/interests feel free to PM me and we'll see what we can has up!
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top