Cuckold Lifestyle

I suppose I'm a little confused about the people who use the word "cuckold" yet talk about mutual "play". As someone else said, I think cuckolding implies that the husband is "not" necessarily in favor of it but feels used and left out. If he's there voluntarily or feels it's "play" and if his wife sort of reciprocates, then I'd call it swinging.

To me, if the husband is there, he's sort of forced to watch and NOT participate with his wife but is left out in the cold watching or listening or feeling like he's not that welcomed. If he's considered an equal in the relationship, then in my book, it's a manage a trois or a threesome or swinging. I had a relationship with a woman who's husband knew about me but was not welcomed to be with us. He simply had to hear about it from his wife and wonder and imagine. I always sort of felt that part of the "satisfaction" a cuckold got from the relationship is feeling like he's the outcast and weak and put upon by his dominant and free wife. If he's giving her a "hall pass" and likes to participate, then in my book it's not true cuckolding. Just my thoughts. Others may disagree.

I agree. I've attempted to do several role plays on here going by your definition, but too many guys want to participate, and not get off the humiliation, teasing, etc.

To me, if the husband is there, he's sort of forced to watch and NOT participate with his wife but is left out in the cold watching or listening or feeling like he's not that welcomed. If he's considered an equal in the relationship, then in my book, it's a manage a trois or a threesome or swinging. I had a relationship with a woman who's husband knew about me but was not welcomed to be with us. He simply had to hear about it from his wife and wonder and imagine. I always sort of felt that part of the "satisfaction" a cuckold got from the relationship is feeling like he's the outcast and weak and put upon by his dominant and free wife. If he's giving her a "hall pass" and likes to participate, then in my book it's not true cuckolding. Just my thoughts. Others may disagree.

I think that is a fairly good description of the true flavor. My husband finds intense arousal in being considered "sexually secondary" - as odd as that might sound. But then if he had a choice between having sex with a beautiful woman or going hunting, he's going hunting. "I'd just embarrass myself with the woman," he says. He is an outstanding hunter (a sought-after guide outside of work). He's not so good in bed and he is the first to admit that.

However, I don't think any guy is a cuckold against his wishes. I know my husband, who calls himself a cuckold, would never do anything he didn't want to do. And contrary to popular belief, calling yourself a cuckold takes balls. Every other male in the world only thinks he's the best sex ever.

Last edited:
I suppose I'm a little confused about the people who use the word "cuckold" yet talk about mutual "play". As someone else said, I think cuckolding implies that the husband is "not" necessarily in favor of it but feels used and left out. If he's there voluntarily or feels it's "play" and if his wife sort of reciprocates, then I'd call it swinging.

This. I have no desire whatsoever to watch.

I think that a fairly good description of the true flavor. My husband finds intense arousal in being considered "sexually secondary" in our relationship - as odd as that might sound. But then if he had a choice between having sex with a beautiful woman or going hunting, he's going hunting. "I'd just embarrass myself with the woman," he says. He is an outstanding hunter (a sought-after guide outside of work). He's not so good in bed and he is the first to admit that.

However, I don't think any guy is a cuckold against his wishes. I know my husband, who calls himself a cuckold, would never do anything he didn't want to do. And contrary to popular belief, calling yourself a cuckold takes balls. Every other male in the world only thinks he's the best sex ever.

It isn't your average relationship to be sure, but the men who enjoy being cuckolded aren't necessarily bad lovers. My hubby is quite a good lover but enjoys sharing me and enjoys the submission that comes with the one-sided nature of the relationship (he only enjoys sex when I allow)

It isn't your average relationship to be sure, but the men who enjoy being cuckolded aren't necessarily bad lovers. My hubby is quite a good lover but enjoys sharing me and enjoys the submission that comes with the one-sided nature of the relationship (he only enjoys sex when I allow)

I enjoy sharing my wife, and she tells me all of the details after ward, our sex life is fantastic, i am maybe not a proper cuck in the truesence??

I am single right now, but I would be interested in being in a cuckold relationship.

I know I'm not very good in bed - i have some problems and I would not mind it if my wife had sex with other men, as long as she just wasn't having indiscriminate sex with many men. Besides I also have some fantasies about sucking cock and licking creampies. But I would need to feel that my wife loved me first and that sex with other men was just recreational. But a little teasing and a little humiliation can be a turn on to me too ( as long as it isn't just mean or cruel).

Many years ago while I was in college I read books by the science fiction master - Robert Heinlein. In several of his books - The Number of the Beast , Time Enough for Love ( one of my fav books of all time) and several others, his characters participated in open/group marriages, there was no jealousy, everyone was just very open and loving. I had always felt that that just made sense to me.

Is this a cuckold relationship, or is this just considered having an open marriage ? I don't really have a desire to sleep with many women, but I would want my wife to have a satisfactory sex life even if I couldn't give it to her. Even if I could tho, like i said earlier, I also have a few kinky fantasies of my own that would require another man.

Cuckold stuff is hot to me, because i love black men, and believe white women were meant for them. However Im in an interesting situation as a tgurl. Am i the slutwife? or am i a feminized "hubby"... who knows LOL

One thing is for sure: the word "cuckold" sure scares the shit out of a lot of so-called "men." They jump into these conversations hollering "Wimp! Wimp!" in an emotionally grasping attempt to self-validate their own uncertain masculinity.
I agree!

I am single right now, but I would be interested in being in a cuckold relationship.

I know I'm not very good in bed - i have some problems and I would not mind it if my wife had sex with other men, as long as she just wasn't having indiscriminate sex with many men. Besides I also have some fantasies about sucking cock and licking creampies. But I would need to feel that my wife loved me first and that sex with other men was just recreational. But a little teasing and a little humiliation can be a turn on to me too ( as long as it isn't just mean or cruel).

Many years ago while I was in college I read books by the science fiction master - Robert Heinlein. In several of his books - The Number of the Beast , Time Enough for Love ( one of my fav books of all time) and several others, his characters participated in open/group marriages, there was no jealousy, everyone was just very open and loving. I had always felt that that just made sense to me.

Is this a cuckold relationship, or is this just considered having an open marriage ? I don't really have a desire to sleep with many women, but I would want my wife to have a satisfactory sex life even if I couldn't give it to her. Even if I could tho, like i said earlier, I also have a few kinky fantasies of my own that would require another man.
Heinlein used polyamory as a theme for a lot of his books especially after the Howard's escaped from earth. These are not cuckold relationships in the way that the term is used today. Those were group marriages.
Apologies to non Heinlein fans.

Cuckold relationships

A lot of people in here have debated about the meaning of a "cuckold" relationship.
The term cuckold had a narrowly defined meaning up until the past couple of decades. Today it is commonly used to describe many types of relationship. Most of those relationships have the common element of the wife having sex with other men.
Just as there are many shades of grey there are many variations of the relationship that is called cuckold.
The most common depiction of this type of relationship is one where the wife is domineering and cruel to her submissive wimp husband. In this type of relationship the wife torments her spouse with her endless stream of lovers which she flaunts in front of him to amplify his humiliation.
In reality relationships like this are very rare and mostly the work of fiction. From my own experience and from talking with people who are in what they describe as cuckold relationships the truth is far different. Cuckold relationships tend to be collaborative and much more loving, and contrary to popular belief this isn't something they do on a continuous basis. Most couples I've talked to do it for awhile and then take a break from it for a time period that can last from months to years.

They bring in other men into their sex life as a form of recreation much like swingers do but the focus is always on the woman.
The wife gets to experience a variety of sex partners while the husband typically only focuses on his wife.
This type of relationship is clearly not for everyone, but for the people who are strong enough to overcome their jealousy and personal insecurity and have the desire to explore new things it can be a very rewarding relationship.

Just my two cents worth.

A lot of people in here have debated about the meaning of a "cuckold" relationship.
The term cuckold had a narrowly defined meaning up until the past couple of decades. Today it is commonly used to describe many types of relationship. Most of those relationships have the common element of the wife having sex with other men.
Just as there are many shades of grey there are many variations of the relationship that is called cuckold.
The most common depiction of this type of relationship is one where the wife is domineering and cruel to her submissive wimp husband. In this type of relationship the wife torments her spouse with her endless stream of lovers which she flaunts in front of him to amplify his humiliation.
In reality relationships like this are very rare and mostly the work of fiction. From my own experience and from talking with people who are in what they describe as cuckold relationships the truth is far different. Cuckold relationships tend to be collaborative and much more loving, and contrary to popular belief this isn't something they do on a continuous basis. Most couples I've talked to do it for awhile and then take a break from it for a time period that can last from months to years.

They bring in other men into their sex life as a form of recreation much like swingers do but the focus is always on the woman.
The wife gets to experience a variety of sex partners while the husband typically only focuses on his wife.
This type of relationship is clearly not for everyone, but for the people who are strong enough to overcome their jealousy and personal insecurity and have the desire to explore new things it can be a very rewarding relationship.

Just my two cents worth.

Very well said.

Very well said.

It was well said.

I think the tempering of the image extends to bulls as well. To the extent that humiliation is part of the scene the mere presence of the other man is often enough to achieve that result.

There are all kinds of role play, but generally the portrayal of the bull as a domineering jerk is off base in my view. This role actually requires a very open-minded and sensitive man. I don't mean rose petals sensitive. I mean someone mature enough to be in a position of power without being abusive or judgmental. They may play a very aggressive role but it is measured and they are aware of their impact not just arrogant jerks.

It was well said.

I think the tempering of the image extends to bulls as well. To the extent that humiliation is part of the scene the mere presence of the other man is often enough to achieve that result.

There are all kinds of role play, but generally the portrayal of the bull as a domineering jerk is off base in my view. This role actually requires a very open-minded and sensitive man. I don't mean rose petals sensitive. I mean someone mature enough to be in a position of power without being abusive or judgmental. They may play a very aggressive role but it is measured and they are aware of their impact not just arrogant jerks.

I very much agree. The role of the Bull, as I see it, is to get to understand the mental (psychological) and emotional reasons behind the couple's fantasy, and then to serve as a facilitator for making fantasies become realities.

Often times, I find that couples and individuals have difficulty admitting their fantasies, even to themselves. I try to help them find the courage to overcome their concern, self esteem, image, and anxiety, and get them to open up and share with their partner. I also do my best to help them understand the underlying reasons behind having unusual or socially taboo turn-ons, and how they are not a weird person or have anything wrong with them. That these feelings and arousals are natural for them, and not things to feel guilty about or embarrassed by. This goes for both the husband and the wife.

So yes, I agree the Bull needs to be sensitive to the needs of his "clients", even when he is engaged in full-on Domination, humiliation, "forced" activities, discipline, etc. Not all these things are right for every couple. It is the Bull's job to analyze their needs and desires, and then to provide a safe, discrete, loving outlet to explore their most private of fantasies in a non-judgmental environment.

- Just my two cents worth.

I got to agree that alot of guys think this is hot cant handle being a cuck hubby in reality.

my wife and frank

"One evening when my wife and I were making love, she gently grabbed my swollen cock to cheer me up. She stoked it up and down, looked me in my eyes, and realized what I wanted."
"She then put my cock in her mouth, and began to lick it."
While licking my cock, he told me quite frankly that one of her beloved customers would be coming over so that the two of them could play."
"I was angry with her, but in response she pushed me to the ground, and without mercy flattened the head of my cock.Since my wife had chosen Frank as a preferred customer, she made me her cuckold, and I felt more and more confused. In fact, he came to visit as soon as she told me, which meant that she had planned this all along."
Her emotions about this were remarkable. he clearly felt psychologically and physically attracted to Frank, and as soon as he walked into our place they began to touch. Then my wife gave him a titjob, after which Frank amused himself by making her cum with his hard cock in her wet pussy. fucking her left her breathless, exhausted and happy."
"I followed their moves by masturbating." Come both with me to the garage, had to kill a rooster under my feet. later under my feet i'll crack your prick,my dear Frank
"Frank is a foot fetishist, so he asked my wife to crush his cock under her feet. But my wife did more. She took a stool, placed it alongside Frank, and laughed to his delight while she jumped onto his cock without mercy."
"Finally she gave him a blowjob, he shot his load into her hand quite abundantly."

www.imagebam.com/image/16a5e9319986888
www.imagebam.com/image/ca9dcb319989568
www.imagebam.com/image/75d60e319986890
www.imagebam.com/image/4d5fd4319986892
www.imagebam.com/image/c19247319986893
www.imagebam.com/image/8e88e0319986894
www.imagebam.com/image/478a1b319986904
www.imagebam.com/image/c90937319989565
www.imagebam.com/image/3e2568319989576
www.imagebam.com/image/313c1d319989571
www.imagebam.com/image/8e88e0319989584
www.imagebam.com/image/6aabf0319989586
www.imagebam.com/image/f6f682319989592

www.imagebam.com/image/16a5e9319986888
www.imagebam.com/image/ca9dcb319989568
www.imagebam.com/image/75d60e319986890
www.imagebam.com/image/4d5fd4319986892
www.imagebam.com/image/c19247319986893
www.imagebam.com/image/478a1b319986904
www.imagebam.com/image/c90937319989565
www.imagebam.com/image/3e2568319989576
www.imagebam.com/image/313c1d319989571
www.imagebam.com/image/8e88e0319989584
www.imagebam.com/image/6aabf0319989586
www.imagebam.com/image/f6f682319989592

www.ddlstorage.com/2af7om8yd49z/742.avi.htm video

http://www.ddlstorage.com/jwi8pxlfkc...tolo_1.avi.htm video
3e2568319989576

One thing is for sure: the word "cuckold" sure scares the shit out of a lot of so-called "men." They jump into these conversations hollering "Wimp! Wimp!" in an emotionally grasping attempt to self-validate their own uncertain masculinity.

Awesome response. You hit the nail right on the head with that one.

cuckold

I would love to see my wife with her legs wrapped around someone else but im sure itll remain a fantasy even though idlove for it to be reality, seeing her cum with a different cock inside her would be a very hot turn on for me even though I know she wouldnt

A few thoughts:

Some have said that if you want your wife to have sex with other men they must be sissies or wimps. I think a wimp would not ask his wife to have sex with another man. I think only a man who is secure with himself could watch his wife to do something like that. A less secure man would be crazy with jealousy.

I like women who are open about their sexuality but most women are not. They are intimidated by our society who would brand them a whore or a filthy cum dump. This type of attitude has done more harm than good to women.

I have had a few relationships where I have convinced my wife/gf to try having sex with other men. The problem is that they fear being exposed and ostracized by society. This fear fills them with guilt and eventually leads to their unhappiness.

It takes a very special couple who can have a loving relationship together and at the same time enjoy recreational sex with others.
The difficult part is finding a partner who feels the same way.

Possibly moving to a cuckold or open relationship, need advice

Hi all,

I am just posting to ask for your thoughts on whats happening in our lives, as some part of me is really excited and another part a little nervous.

Basically my wife is from India and normally you would think she would be conservative and shy. But she is anything but - soon after marriage, she was happy for me to start taking snaps of her nude in bed etc which was amazing in itself. Later on our honeymoon, she wore a thong bikini with a see through sarong. She was nervous as it was her first time in anything skimpy but she did it so easily and it looked like she enjoyed wearing the bikini with her ass handing out.

In later holidays she seemed happy to wear amazingly short skirts out seems happy wearing racey things.

I then booked a photoshoot for her because she would love to do a little modelling sometime and got back some fantastic shots. However it looked like she was becoming turned on when she started wearing skimpy lingerie and thong bikinis for the shoot. She would shoot smouldering looks into the camera and you could hear her breathing deeply as she posed. Right towards the end of the shoot, she was being oiled up in her thong bikini when some other clients walked in. Some of them stared at her ass as she stood there preparing and she didnt even flinch.

A little while later I showed her some amateur nude sites where you can submit pics and you get prizes if you are wanted in the top three for a particular month. She was happy for me to submit nude pics of her that we had taken before, and then later read through the comments (although she did not comment on many of them), she would often ask back to read them. We intend to take some more and post then soon, and she seems happy to take hardcore ones of her body and her pussy happily showing.

She also wants to go back and have a glamour photoshoot taken where she wants to post nude and get some shots there. Realising she seemed happy to show her body off, I suggested we visit a nude beach next time we are on holiday and showed her a pic of another indian girl walking on a beach nude that I watched online. She saw it and when I said we should do it, she said laughed but again didnt say she wouldnt.

However as the months passed, she seemed more and more okay with it - recently has become even more comfortable with her nudity and is happy to go on holiday to an adult resort where there would be a nude beach.

Even more interesting is that she joined **********, where she was very popular selling custom strips and photos. Initially she was hesitant to do videos but recently she has been tempted by the money and is thinking about doing vids and even camming (which she didnt want to do at all before).

Im wondering if its because shes in her mid to late 20s, when her sex drive is starting to kick in. We started talking in bed after sex and we agreed that 'sex is just sex' so why not enjoy it outside and have lots of different experiences. She said it would be good to have sex with another man and then come back and chat to me about the stuff that they did, which would spice up our sex life (its been five years, its around that time that we need some variety!)

She also suggested I do the same, and I could do it before she did if I liked. I said that maybe we could just find a couple - but she seemed to not like that idea at the moment, and seemed happier with just finding partners each We talked candidly in the dark and before our conversations had was cloaked with humour in it, as if it wasnt serious, but this time there was some excitement that we might actually do it! I then asked her what sort of guy she would like, and she thought she would like to do it with a big muscled guy (she likes it rough and hard).

The reason I realised she was serious was she was half jokingly talking about all the messages she received on other sites, and the case she had made from pics, and wondered that if they were willing to give so much money for vids etc, how much they would pay to have sex with her. Her theory was that if she was going to fuck someone else anyway, why not get the to pay for it! Im not quite sure about whoring herself, but the last sentence made me think she was pretty much there in terms of sleeping with other guys.

I can only imagine the next thing is if she begins camming, she may end up chatting with some guy and sleeping with him. Turns me on massively to think about it, especially if I can get them to video it or if they let me watch! We were also thinking about going to an adult resort early next year where it would also me inevitable that that sort of thing would happen!! What do you guys think? This is her btw, posted pics of her on this site before :)

P.S We have a very loving and trusting relationship, I think thats a must for anything like this for sure.

Attachments

• DSCF3634.jpg
    DSCF3634.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCF3639.jpg
    DSCF3639.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 185
I think you two should move to Nevada or Amsterdam. Your choice.

so here is an interesting turn of events...
anyone who has seen my posts knows that I am a panty wearing cuckold.. that i LOVE to see my wife fucking another man..

well recently i have been chatting with a gal that likes to see pics of me in my panties.. then the other night it got a bit different... she had her hubby start chatting with me.. turns out he is not really into guys wearing panties... but is into the fantasy of cuckolding..
well to make a long story short.. his wife and i made him take some hot pics of her and send them to me..
and we have a date this weekend ..
so this cuckold panty wearing sissy is going to cuckold a rather straight husband.. LOL

i'll let you know more after this weekend if everything goes down..

I think that is a fairly good description of the true flavor. My husband finds intense arousal in being considered "sexually secondary" - as odd as that might sound. But then if he had a choice between having sex with a beautiful woman or going hunting, he's going hunting. "I'd just embarrass myself with the woman," he says. He is an outstanding hunter (a sought-after guide outside of work). He's not so good in bed and he is the first to admit that.

I am not a homophobe at all. I would love to try this and it has been a fantasy for years. I would love to find a woman to cuckold me, it doesn't have to be a spouse or a woman I have been with before, but any woman who makes me prep her man, and then gives me the pleasure of cleaning them both up afterwards.

I guess my philosophy is try anything once.

Back