The Ultimate Challenge..?

...surely there are stratagems one can employ which will at least start loading the dice...
In my fairly extensive experience, the most workable strategy is: just ask. Sometime, repeated asking is needed. But I've asked, and have been asked, and it works enough of the time.

In my fairly extensive experience, the most workable strategy is: just ask. Sometime, repeated asking is needed. But I've asked, and have been asked, and it works enough of the time.

I'm sure you're right - the blindingly obvious is sometimes better than a heap of vague, if clever, ruses.

Somehow though I think that 'just ask' would need to be backed up by some previous leg work to maximise the likelihood of a 'yes'.

I'm sure you're right - the blindingly obvious is sometimes better than a heap of vague, if clever, ruses.

Somehow though I think that 'just ask' would need to be backed up by some previous leg work to maximise the likelihood of a 'yes'.

Pre-processing is helpful but not mandatory. I've had walk-up-and-ask fucks, ask-for three-weeks fucks, and beg-all-you-want no-fucks. All these have encompassed total strangers, nodding acquaintances, and close friends and past lovers with whom I was on very good terms.

As for "maximizing likelihoods": If spammers get a 0.001% positive response rate, they win. If I get a 1% positive rate, I win. If I get a 50% rate, I win big-time. And if I'm refused, well, there a few billion more prospects out there. The more I ask, the more I win.

Pre-processing is helpful but not mandatory. I've had walk-up-and-ask fucks, ask-for three-weeks fucks, and beg-all-you-want no-fucks. All these have encompassed total strangers, nodding acquaintances, and close friends and past lovers with whom I was on very good terms.

As for "maximizing likelihoods": If spammers get a 0.001% positive response rate, they win. If I get a 1% positive rate, I win. If I get a 50% rate, I win big-time. And if I'm refused, well, there a few billion more prospects out there. The more I ask, the more I win.

Ah but do you win, given the conditions set for this exercise and your happy-go-lucky approach, if the mentioned spouse meanders joyfully around to your front door bearing that most American of greetings cards, a 'gun that is ONLY kept in case of intruders'..?

Do you not actually consider that a teensy bit of 'pre-processing' might be 'mandatory'..?

Ah but do you win, given the conditions set for this exercise and your happy-go-lucky approach, if the mentioned spouse meanders joyfully around to your front door bearing that most American of greetings cards, a 'gun that is ONLY kept in case of intruders'..?

Do you not actually consider that a teensy bit of 'pre-processing' might be 'mandatory'..?

Ah, we have two rule-sets here. There is the "this exercise" game, where the Seducer must deal with the neighborhood reality or a married Target. Then there is the "general framework" game, where you asked, "I'm looking for a universal approach - one which could stand a chance of working whoever might be the target." Those are slightly different games. As it happens, I've played both games. And survived.

Ah, we have two rule-sets here. There is the "this exercise" game, where the Seducer must deal with the neighborhood reality or a married Target. Then there is the "general framework" game, where you asked, "I'm looking for a universal approach - one which could stand a chance of working whoever might be the target." Those are slightly different games. As it happens, I've played both games. And survived.

I'm not trying to pick a fight but, really, you could describe any game which has more than one rule as having multiple 'rule sets'.

No honestly, I set the scene back in the OP and I think the 'rules' are fair and understandable... if hard.

I think I'm going to call it a day. I do appreciate it's a problematic ask. Thanks to all who contributed. I'll go away and ponder it some more.

I may have another matter to throw out to consultation shortly.

Ok here's the sure fire way to bed the object of your desire.

Go on three dates...

The third date rule always applies! :D

Challenge Met.

Back