Never on Sunday

lol, Fred, what...do you keep that in your "favorites" file?! You're adorable! I hope you're feeling fit-as-a-fiddle, sexy!

Pretty Lady, hmm so so many favs... I enjoy going thru each and everyone you have shared..

the old borg is showing his age... taken longer to get over thing and more things are failing... going into hospital on Thursday for a few days.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Spent about 7 hours on the back of a Harley Davidson over the weekend and thought I would post a picture for those tanline fans out there. It's been awhile since I've posted; hope everyone had a nice summer! el.

:kiss: Hiya Ella.
Beautiful as usual. ;)

love the hot ass with hand marks, leather heels, and thong......please consider me the best of the best of the best for playing with

Spent about 7 hours on the back of a Harley Davidson over the weekend and thought I would post a picture for those tanline fans out there. It's been awhile since I've posted; hope everyone had a nice summer! el.

Nice tan lines baby. Good to see you back...and even better to see your front.;)

The perfect way to ride a harley, blue...........but you should quit showin off with no hands:p

Back