Illustrator seeks a-MUSE-ment

regrouping after nearly two weeks out of the country.

whew.

Got a (farmer's) tan...in Ireland! and Scotland. crazy.
Hot and sunny the entire time.

I took a sketch book, but was so whirl-wind no time. :(
Maybe next trip... or sketches from memory/photos

I did get an idea, which I will work on soon-ish. Though not erotic, so won't be here.

Still making my own amusement, such that it is. Always better to share, but not always possible.

I had a great sex dream last night. I made some quick notes and a very rough sketch when I go to the office. Hopefully I can refine the imagery later, as there was too much actual work to attend to. :eek: I . know! what the heck.

There was a 2nd dream, that had some good parts, but mostly weird and a bit too disjointed on waking. Maybe I can piece something together from the fragments.

I had a great sex dream last night. I made some quick notes and a very rough sketch when I go to the office. Hopefully I can refine the imagery later, as there was too much actual work to attend to. :eek: I . know! what the heck.

There was a 2nd dream, that had some good parts, but mostly weird and a bit too disjointed on waking. Maybe I can piece something together from the fragments.

Your second dream sounds like it would be more interesting. I'd be curious to see what you can put together from it.

And your dick made it back into your avatar :eek:

There was a brief tease of amusement, but "cold water" was splashed— I spied, with my little eye (so to speak) a cigarette. bleh.

I'll try and compartmentalize and focus on the good part(s).

Still making my own amusement.

As one might gather, that sort of amusement is... limited.:)

A 93% true story of some past amusement:

*snip*

She was not my favorite* model, but she did inspire me to write, which is something.:)

*though quite good.:)

Last edited:
Grasping bits from here and there not one source, or one primary source.

For some reason your nickname reminded me of the name "Hobbes" which led me to think of Calvin and Hobbes, which then let me to envision Calvin and your avatar gallivanting around having a good ole time. Whenever his parents caught him talking to "Throbbs" it was actually him talking to his own penis.

Hilarity ensues.

For some reason your nickname reminded me of the name "Hobbes" which led me to think of Calvin and Hobbes, which then let me to envision Calvin and your avatar gallivanting around having a good ole time. Whenever his parents caught him talking to "Throbbs" it was actually him talking to his own penis.

Hilarity ensues.

:D

That's basically my life! LOL

Come on, Throbbs, let's ride the red wagon! *wink wink*;)

Throbbs: "ok ,but it always makes me throw up!"

:D

That's basically my life! LOL

Come on, Throbbs, let's ride the red wagon! *wink wink*;)

Throbbs: "ok ,but it always makes me throw up!"

Now I am envisioning scenarios where Suzy encounters Calvin talking to Throbbs.

It brings a whole new meaning to the idea of Calvinball.

-Snow writing contests
-Spaceman "Spit" in his fleshlight ship

Oh the possibilities!

Now I am envisioning scenarios where Suzy encounters Calvin talking to Throbbs.

It brings a whole new meaning to the idea of Calvinball.

-Snow writing contests
-Spaceman "Spit" in his fleshlight ship

Oh the possibilities!

Indeed!

Calvin grows older, but naturally doesn't grow up.
he gruesome. heeeheee

a first concept...

attachment.php

LOL, I wish I could make this my background but I use my laptop for work and it might be a LEEEEETTTLLLLE inappropriate.

Holy Shit! That's perfect! I need this to be a regular thing :D :D ALthough Bill Waters would probably weep to see his creation profaned in such a hilariously perverted manner.

Oh, I am sure he has seen it all...
The Calvin peeing on the Ford/Chevy logo... etc...

(Bill Watterson);)

probably.
maybe could come up with a tame image that could get your (mental) rocks off.

LOL, I'm not certain I want my boss or coworkers to know that I get my rocks off, mentally or otherwise.

Being able to come here everyday and see your creations would be a wonderful thing. So, I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this idea!

LOL, I'm not certain I want my boss or coworkers to know that I get my rocks off, mentally or otherwise.

Being able to come here everyday and see your creations would be a wonderful thing. So, I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this idea!

one moment, please......... scanning

Back