my "Hangout"

Hello from me on a Monday Morning X:kiss: X:kiss:
Well Iam glad you at least you had fun and enjoyed the Reunion ;)
if your looking for Romance, maybe you should look for someone closer to Home ;)long distance Romance is ok for a while but eventually you want more then that
anyway have a wonderful Week XO XO
Week went well Ling, hope yours did also. The weekend unfortunately is full of work aeound the house and in my flower beds (I would rather be working in another type of bed :devil: ) I am in a way hoping for rain so that I won't feel guilty if I don't do it LOL. Hope you have a great weekend Sweetie :kiss::kiss: M

Yes Water tubing was a lot of fun Hun we should do it more often perhaps we can go one more Time before the Summer is over;)
~:kiss:~:kiss:

I hope you can also:). I sure wish I could go along, I think we would have fun doing it;)

e202913c2bbfd12040cf476c939cacec.jpg

I know how you start your Mondays, ling, so I'll leave the two of you alone . . . have a good day! :)

ok lets have some drinks to night then and some yummy juicy purple :kiss:s in between ;):D
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9UVM1dadM-EpOtczT-IuUEZIQNy7NVsYYnsLy3HRvWAaqZ0BW
mhhh thanks Sweetie:kiss::kiss: any kind :kiss:s would have been great Fran:) hope you managed without me being there XO XO

Week went well Ling, hope yours did also. The weekend unfortunately is full of work aeound the house and in my flower beds (I would rather be working in another type of bed :devil: ) I am in a way hoping for rain so that I won't feel guilty if I don't do it LOL. Hope you have a great weekend Sweetie :kiss::kiss: M
Good Morning Hun:kiss: catching up on last Weeks Post's
hope you accomplished everything you had planned;)
we had a so so Week Smoke is drifting in from the Wildfires up North, doing a lot of coughing and yes hope we get some Rain as well

e202913c2bbfd12040cf476c939cacec.jpg

I know how you start your Mondays, ling, so I'll leave the two of you alone . . . have a good day! :)
Good Morning Mr. Investor :kiss:
do you mean me and my Coffee;):) thanks for stopping in Hun XO -geez I think I will get a refill now :)- have a "great Day" !

smiles looks like I made other People Happy as well;):)
Good Morning wishing you and Everyone that comes to visit a wonderful Weekend :kiss:~:kiss:

I am sure there is a long lost of people that love that pictures.

What a SWEET ASS you have.

Good Evening Ling stopping in to say Hi and of course brought Hugsss and :kiss:ssss
Smoke kind of spoiled our Weekend :( but I went to the Football Game (we lost):(
and instead going to the Beach we went to visit a few more Pavilions:)
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR39nJ16gF354ss-dV6KXMW6ghNJSYSbQwmayz7Ry-dn7R7dBtgBw

Today's projects are mowing the lawn and pruning a crab apple tree....
Hello Shagly wow you got Grass to mow! here the Lawns are all brown and hardly anyone waters them coz it would cost a fortune to keep the Lawns green;)

I have been in all different sizes;)

Hope the top of the week has been treating you well:kiss::kiss:
Good Morning :kiss: well lets just say its still smoky here if it cools off during the Night we dont open the Windows coz we dont want all that Smoke in the House too:eek:

Nice to hear from you.

Ready for another day at work
Good Morning Hun:kiss: yes of course I have to be ready for another Days Work, if I want to or not - at least it cools down over Night around 56 F right now and its suppose to be 89 F by Afternoon;)

Good Evening Ling stopping in to say Hi and of course brought Hugsss and :kiss:ssss
Smoke kind of spoiled our Weekend :( but I went to the Football Game (we lost):(
and instead going to the Beach we went to visit a few more Pavilions:)
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR39nJ16gF354ss-dV6KXMW6ghNJSYSbQwmayz7Ry-dn7R7dBtgBw
well, well you took some Time to stop in:)
Good Morning P J :kiss::kiss: yeah all that Smoke kind of spoiled our Weekend :( hope the Wind changes and we as well as the North gets some Rain;)
yeah heard from my Brother that the Bombers lost- oh well they cant win all the Games ~oh btw. what Pavilion is the Picture from?

good afternoon ling its wednesday i felt like having some hugs and :kiss:s but this is the best i could come up with ;):)
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIiNyAdSeyDahuSiIvUSLQhxwayjR3OT09MSpxXpprSnBPa70d_g
thinking of you :heart: fran

Afternoon Ling, thanks for leaving your backdoor open last night so some of that cool air could make it down our way here in the deep South! Hope the coffee was super good this morning. And a very belated thanks for that backside shower shot of you!! :kiss:

good afternoon ling its wednesday i felt like having some hugs and :kiss:s but this is the best i could come up with ;):)
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIiNyAdSeyDahuSiIvUSLQhxwayjR3OT09MSpxXpprSnBPa70d_g
thinking of you :heart: fran
Thank you Fran Sweetie Pie :kiss::kiss::heart:
mhhhh I guess thats the next best thing then being here XO XO

Afternoon Ling, thanks for leaving your backdoor open last night so some of that cool air could make it down our way here in the deep South! Hope the coffee was super good this morning. And a very belated thanks for that backside shower shot of you!! :kiss:
Thank you Mr. hot :kiss: I guess you Guys are lucky you get a little bit of Arctic Air now and then,its been a pretty hot Summer even for us here in the North:( -as for the Picture well I try and liven thinks up a little now and then;):D

Would you believe we got Polar Bears here in the City in the middle of Summer;) -well here is one of them :D
attachment.php

Back