Washington based stories (Old thread moved)

kamjogi

Virgin
I feel that there is not enough stories with Washington DC in the backdrop- given the diverse characters that are commonplace there. Anyone got any ideas?

I originally thought of the state, not the district. DC fucks the nation and world enough anyway; we need more sex involving Cascades volcanoes, selkies in Puget Sound, yin-yang in Yakima, suckless in Seattle, transgendered in Tacoma, the Greater Spokane fuckfest, and legal pot.

Any DC stories I do wold be rather vicious satires. I already started one:

AN ACT OF CONGRESS - As the junior senator futilely plowed my ass with his pathetic little prick, I thought to myself, "The cloud-computing lobby is NOT paying me enough for this!"

Back in my political-propagandist days, I wrote a few nasty satires about racist pols doing miscegenation, family-values pols fucking boys and girls, etc. They're OK for comic strips but not much else.

I feel that there is not enough stories with Washington DC in the backdrop- given the diverse characters that are commonplace there. Anyone got any ideas?

1.I have a consipracy based one, based in DC/ Bethesda Maryland/Virginia suburbs. Its an Edward Snowdenish story with a nerdy guy and a female reporter.

2. A while back I wrote a a short second chapter story partly based in DC but it was crap, i'm thinking of deleting it and re-working it into something better.

Maybe I should have said, I'm not interested in erotic stories based in DC.

Actually, I have written a series - not published here - about the aftermath of the country after DC gets finished with it. They are not based in DC, but other parts of the country, post an apocalyptic end. Not pretty. The Chinese try to recoup their losses, but true Americans fight back. Not a good setting for erotica.

Last edited:
Maybe I should have said, I'm not interested in erotic stories based in DC.

Actually, I have written a series - not published here - about the aftermath of the country after DC gets finished with it. They are not based in DC, but other parts of the country, post an apocalyptic end. Not pretty. The Chinese try to recoup their losses, but true Americans fight back. Not a good setting for erotica.

This story is different just give it a try.
I only have 2 authors favourited & she is one.

I did two series set in DC:

House Perks (1 and 2, need to do more, actually), about a Republican Congressman from Pennsylvania and a Democratic Congresswoman from New Mexico who become romantically and sexually involved with each other, and all the complications that ensue.

Executive Incest (1 and 2), where a new President who is divorced invites his sister to stay as official hostess and soon is drawn to her and vice versa.

Back