A brother and sister with their Playmate mother

PaulScottBarbarasSon

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Posts
188
An 18 year old son finds out his prim mom was once a playboy playmate. Since he spent his [Under aged content removed.] to pictures of playboy playmates, this knowledge pushes him over the edge into an Oedipal tizzy. When his older sister comes home from college, he shares the information with her. Having discovered her bisexual side at college, she also now sees her still attractive, if 50ish, mother through lustful eyes. Yes, boys and girls! This does end in a fuckliscious unbridled incestuous ménage a trois. When mom finds out what her kids know and how it excites them, she thinks that if she gives the kids what they want just once, that would settle the matter. How do you suspect that might actually turn out?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Make the mother in her late 30's or early 40's.

Then they became nudist in their house and the mom would pretend to scold them when she sees her kids inspecting each other's genitals, but laughs about it.
 
Son starts collecting Playboy memorobilia, and buys and older issue and as he carefully looks through the aged pages, he spies a familiar looking woman is that months centerfold. She looks enough like their mom that he is curious but the only way to find out is to confirm an unusual birthmark on a body part children don't usually see.

When his sister comes home from college, she finds his collection and sees the same image and thinks it is mom. Bro catches sis looking and they make a bet whoever gets a pic of the body part in question first gets to....

They keep trying to spy on her, sis takes her lingerie shopping and other plans all fail. One day son has the bright idea to take mom to a nudist resort. SOmething he knows his parents used to do.
 
I hope it leads to the sister following in her mother's footsteps and posing for the magazine as well!
 
I hope it leads to the sister following in her mother's footsteps and posing for the magazine as well!

Except she doesn't quite meet PB standards, so she ends up at HUSTLER. Scouries steals some of her pics and posts them with his phony contest announcements on AH, and probably on GB also. Yes, we've all seen her here.
 
For what it's worth, I'm planning a former playmate series, where a group of sisters (four of them - all former playmates) star in their own erotic tales. Each sis has two stories. The first is interracial, then the 2nd is incest.
It's already mapped out and doesn't really match your idea. But anyway, just mentioning it.
 
Back
Top