Sadism and Masochism Blurt

honeybee_345

Really Experienced
I know I'm into pain, a lot of pain, and I'm interested in knowing more about Sadism and Masochism, the relationship of play partners, play ideas and such topics.

Feel free to post thoughts, ideas, questions and anything else related so we can all learn from each other.

Happy playing :)

<3 Honeybee

Me too! I got the shit pounded out of me for a looong time last night at a play party in my town and it was awesome. I cried for the first time. I didn't let go and really cry like I wish I could, but I did at least squeak out a few tears for the first time. I like that because I don't let go of my emotions easily, and I especially don't do it publicly.

I look forward to seeing what discussions appear here. :)

::sits on the maso couch and hands honeybee the popcorn::

Me too! I got the shit pounded out of me for a looong time last night at a play party in my town and it was awesome. I cried for the first time. I didn't let go and really cry like I wish I could, but I did at least squeak out a few tears for the first time. I like that because I don't let go of my emotions easily, and I especially don't do it publicly.

I look forward to seeing what discussions appear here. :)

::sits on the maso couch and hands honeybee the popcorn::

I'm quirky about crying publicly as well. Only my VERY close friends and family have ever seen me cry. I'd love to get to a point where I felt comfortable doing that (if necessary) in a scene.

Also, popcorn is my favorite snack. Thanks MeltformySir *virtual high five*
Love your username, btw <3

Last edited:
I was craving a proper spanking today. SIR instructed me not to wear panties today and while pulling up my pants I accidentally ripped a beltloop leaving a small hole in my pants revealing, you guessed it, my sweet pale ass. I walked around all day wishing someone would notice and comment on it so I could 'show off' my assets. I was so proud about that tiny secret of ours. I wanted to come home and have him spank me raw for being such a good girl today.

Last edited:
Question?

In my fantasies, BDSM was always used to enhance orgasms and the sexual experience in general, but the other night in the chat room a self avowed sadist said that sexuality is not an aspect of her enjoyment of inflicting pain. Also, I get the impression from this thread that masochists enjoy pain just for the sake of enduring the pain rather than as a prelude to any sort of sex play.

Is it true? That BDSM is not necessarily sexual in nature, but instead is, or can be, pleasurable for purely psychological or emotional reasons?

In my fantasies, BDSM was always used to enhance orgasms and the sexual experience in general, but the other night in the chat room a self avowed sadist said that sexuality is not an aspect of her enjoyment of inflicting pain. Also, I get the impression from this thread that masochists enjoy pain just for the sake of enduring the pain rather than as a prelude to any sort of sex play.

Is it true? That BDSM is not necessarily sexual in nature, but instead is, or can be, pleasurable for purely psychological or emotional reasons?

Yes, it can be an end in of itself and not the means to one.

For me it would be very sexual, I have an unfulfilled fantasy of being spanked, but I am kinda shy to ask my wife to do it, I have sometimes hinted at it in a light hearted manner, but she didn't take the bait, guess I will have to be more direct if I really want it.

BDSM, and S&M is purely for whatever the individuals involved want (or need) it to be [for].

Just because ONE person who IDs as sadist, and states X, does not mean X = sadist. Some sadists will see it as intimacy. Some sadists will see it as a prelude to sex. Some sadists will enjoy giving pain, without sex ever entering the picture. Some sadists won't ever be able to explain why they like it; just that they do.

I do not enjoy pain for pain's sake. If I did, I wouldn't have asked for the morphine drip when I was in the ER last year [kidney stone]. ;)

I don't like[/] to hurt, just because. I do[/] enjoy giving a lover a safe space for both of us to let go. I do get off on "enduring" the discomfort for his sake, a bit, but I enjoy it for my own selfish reasons just as much. I like the endorphin hit. I like the soreness. I like the intellectual dance. I like giving him what he wants/ needs. I like that it gets me out of my head. I like that it lets me feel small and safe [with the right partner]. I like that I feel stronger in the end.

For myself, there is a sexual component to the discomfort, because for me, it's sex. I've never bought into the flogging, canning, blahblahblah thing, but sex usually means bruises and a few days of feeling stiff and sore.

Oh that's definitely the case for some people. For others tho, pain is very sexual. Personally, I'm not one of them, and my masochism trumps my sexuality several times over. I'm not just a physical maso either; I do mental and emotional stuff too, and it's all tremendously satisfying. Whether it's humiliation play, what I may start calling futility play, pet play, or just plain coddling the shit out of me, they all push masochistic button.

For me pain is extremely sensual and sexual in nature. Pain gets me off in ways that are better and more intense than vanilla sex ever could be. Throw in a little pleasure with the pain and I'm a rocket.

Pain is also an avenue to relieve stresses I can't seem to adequately handle in a useful way. If Master chooses to take me far enough he can make me shatter, surrender all the stress, and basically re-center and reset me.

And did I mention the sex is fabulous? Thank you, Master, for nailing that reset button once again. :rose: :kiss:

I echo some of what CutieMouse and desertslave have mentioned. Pain is a sexual trigger and I love the endoprhins and turn into a rocket when pleasure is in the mix. I don't like pain for the sake of pain, its purely a luxurious path leading to amazing sex.

Inflicting pain, for me, is a means to end sometimes, and other times is the end itself. Pushing my play partner to find that zone, where pain and pleasure intertwine is just magical.

During phone sessions with my sub, I tend to find the most satisfaction when she is crying, and begging for one more orgasm.

Inflicting pain, for me, is a means to end sometimes, and other times is the end itself. Pushing my play partner to find that zone, where pain and pleasure intertwine is just magical.

During phone sessions with my sub, I tend to find the most satisfaction when she is crying, and begging for one more orgasm.

That sounds wonderful. Although I can't empathize with the crying, I certainly can empathize with the begging for one more orgasm.

What are play games you like to do with your partner that involve pain leading to intimate sex?

Back