Is RoryN a racist?

Is he?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny thing is that 11 proven roryn alts voted no. Now how many other rory alts voted no as well.

Looks like everyone thinks that rory is a racist little troll.

please list the number of posters who voted yes who are actually...you know, real people, not cade-alts.

please list the number of posters who voted yes who are actually...you know, real people, not cade-alts.

Does this really matter? Why does it matter enough to you to come from the land of the dormant to post so? Why defend this issue? What is Ro-wren to you?

Does this really matter? Why does it matter enough to you to come from the land of the dormant to post so? Why defend this issue? What is Ro-wren to you?

And take a guess whose alt bg23 is.. LOL The troll can never prove me having an alt because I never did. But now proving how many alts luke,seanh and rory have is very very easy...

haha, that wasn't directed at you eve, i was responding to cleaver.

haha, that wasn't directed at you eve, i was responding to cleaver.

And thank you for that. Nice deflection though. What's Ro-wren to you was the question? And yes. Dormant is perhaps a bit too frigid a term. Compared to your younger days, you've been downright molasses of long late. Too bad. You have always been provocative.

Why defend the poster? Why jump in to this here and now? He seems to play rolodex quite well on his own? Elephantine with that... power of recollection. Just curious and all... it seems downright provocative of you and... well, a bit testy?

is he ignorant .... yes
is he stupid .... yes

does he want a free ride .... yes
is he an ass ..... yes

actually, then that makes YOU a RACIST!

and makes WE what I call him, NIGEL!

Oh, and BTW, I have all the RACIST CRAZIES on IGGY

and I too have denounced em

as I did NIGGERWHORE

anna1987
AntiBacterial
botsbrothit
BunnyX
Cade Is Here
CADE_ON_IGGY
ChemistryNone
crackerville
Hallow_Ed
Happy22beme
hobbit.
I_LIKE_PEAS
Marius13
Mike_Yates
MorganHawke Nipples Mcgee
Obama_2012
Obama_Sucks
Pakiville
PeggyGravel
perial
pointless
Powermoan
RazorBite
Stewart_Pidd
Stormfront_
Svenskaflicka
TheCarver
TonyClifton
WhiteDemon

Is that a list of a few of the racist rory alts?

Also the majority say that rory IS a racist.

It's funny reading thru this thread and watching rory trying to save face with this alts... Hilarious..

Is that a list of a few of the racist rory alts?

Also the majority say that rory IS a racist.

It's funny reading thru this thread and watching rory trying to save face with this alts... Hilarious..

You quoted someone that called you a racist piece of shit and all you can do is say look at all racist rory alts.

So you agree with bb that you're a racist piece shit cade is here.

Back