The lesbian, bi, single, married, whatever women's catch-all thread

Frustrated

I just recently had THE TALK with my husband to inform him that I am pretty sure I am bi-sexual. I have had 3 bi sexual encounters years ago and asked him if there would be a possibility that he would have a 3some with me and another bi-lady. It was the only way I felt I could explore that side of me without actually cheating. I love my husband and never want to lose him. and the more we talked about it , the more it turned us both on. and the thought of seeing him with another woman made me even more excited. He has been so supportive. Our problem has been finding the right lady to play with both of us. Those that want a woman , only want a woman , and those that want him, don't seem to wanna play with me so, we are kind of getting disappointed and frustrated, not many meet and greets in our area , Any feedback or advice would be great!!! thanks for letting me vent, LOL

I just recently had THE TALK with my husband to inform him that I am pretty sure I am bi-sexual. I have had 3 bi sexual encounters years ago and asked him if there would be a possibility that he would have a 3some with me and another bi-lady. It was the only way I felt I could explore that side of me without actually cheating. I love my husband and never want to lose him. and the more we talked about it , the more it turned us both on. and the thought of seeing him with another woman made me even more excited. He has been so supportive. Our problem has been finding the right lady to play with both of us. Those that want a woman , only want a woman , and those that want him, don't seem to wanna play with me so, we are kind of getting disappointed and frustrated, not many meet and greets in our area , Any feedback or advice would be great!!! thanks for letting me vent, LOL

We're a couple that plays with women... P.M. us

My wife and I do THE TALK but haven't taken it further. She has my consent to have a discreet affair with a woman which, although I would love to be involved, extends to them being alone if that is what her girlfriend prefers. So long as there are no secrets. Good luck in your quest.

Hello from Alabama!

Hi Y'all! I just have to say how thankful I am for my two special ladies and for my sweet friends here on literotica. I have been married to a man I love for ten years; but only since I embraced my bisexual desires and developed these special relationships have I started really feeling complete in my life. I am from a very conservative and religious area, so it is only in the.last six or seven months, have I started feeling complete and whole inside.

Back