Best MMF story?

would be great to get it and the story of the next day approved but no luck so far........
 
Kellandi,

Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

From an author's point of view, a little editing would make it even better, but it's a great story, regardless.

Bring on part 2!
 
Kellandi,

If you'd like some of the aforementioned editing help, PM me and we can discuss it.
 
You, Me, & He (part 2)

... I wake up next to you, your back is against me and my cock is resting in the crack of your ass. I raise my head to see you sleeping with your head on his smooth chest. You have a little grin on your beautiful face. Lying between us with your hand around his semi hard cock. I trace my fingers down your arm and feel your hand on him. So tempted, to squeeze his amazing manhood with you. I wonder if I could suck him while he is sleeping and get away with it. Afraid of your reactions I decide to go to the bathroom and relieve my aching bladder.

As I lean against the kitchen counter visions of swallowing his cock fill my head. I saw how you enjoyed his taste so much and want to try it myself. I drink some juice, start the coffee and have a smoke. I can't take it anymore and return to the bedroom to marvel at the site of my wife and friend sleeping comfortably.

As I approach the door I hear the familiar sounds of you moaning around a cock as you so enjoy giving head. I enter to find you sucking and stroking him as he feigns sleep. You look at me and smile saying, "I couldn't wait for breakfast he just felt so good." I urge you to continue as my penis returns to fullness. You are so giving with your mouth I fall deeper in love with you watching you coax him out of sleep with your tongue. The way you make love to a cock with your mouth is amazing. I lie down close to you to get a better view as I masturbate myself. I rest my head on his thigh close to your face as you attempt to take him in your throat. He says, "Good morning Kelly I was hoping to have you suck me again before I left." You don't answer you just stick to your objective. He then asks, "Are you going to help her?" I hesitantly open my mouth and tongue the underside of his prick. You take your mouth off of him, grab the base of his prick and point him at my open my mouth. I accept the first couple of inches and marvel at the feel of his head. From your squeezing and my gentle kisses he rewards me with a taste of his pre cum to which like you I moan in ecstasy as I coat my tongue with it.

You start to talk to me, encouraging me to take more of him. I do and it goes in my mouth easily. I hear you moan as he explores your cunt with his hand and you watch me suck my first cock before your eyes. I start to mimic your techniques. I soak him with my spit and jerk his dick while I suck on his head. He is delicious, I love sucking him and having you encourage me. He starts to buck his hips and fuck my waiting mouth. I seem to be unable to do anything but let him. You tell me to stop and I reluctantly release him but continue to stroke him slowly. You kiss me so deeply and explore my mouth with your tongue with a measure of abandon I only see when you are extremely hot for some cock. You break the kiss long enough to reposition so my cock is between the two of you.

You let him know that it is his turn to eat dick by gently kissing my meat and pulling his head to you. Your tongues are now on either side of me and I am in heaven. You stop him as you pull on me to get some pre cum to leak out to the tip and he goes in to lap it up. I hear that chuckle in your voice. My hand finds his cock and continues to stroke him as you two eat me. I also find your hot puss with my other hand and explore you. You are so wet I would swear that you had been fucked. You get up and you get your favorite dildo telling us to continue while you watch. We adjust to a 69 position and continue to bathe each other with our tongues. You lean back against the headboard and slowly fuck yourself with the large rubber dildo, while rubbing my face and his asshole. I take him out of my mouth long enough to encourage you to tongue his waiting hole. He begins to moan around my prick as you enter him with your tongue and fingers. His legs begin to shake as his cock tenses and he empties his delicious cum into my hungry mouth. I swallow most of it keeping some back to share with you. You kiss me as I give you some of his fluid. He has come so hard that he releases me from his lips to quiet his spinning head. You take him in your mouth and I move up to thank and kiss him.

You suggest he get up on his knees so we can play with him some more. We focus on his backside kissing, licking and probing him, he moans in approval as you begin to enter him with the dildo. I stuff his mouth. He is taking me all the way in as you bang his ass. You rip the fake cock from him and order me to fuck him. I take my place and slowly enter his virgin ass. He punches the bed as I open him slowly and wait for him to accommodate me. I slowly sink into him balls deep and he moans in approval. You slap my ass hard and say, “Now fuck him the way you do me.” I begin to stroke him hard and he first whimpers and then relaxes and bucks his ass back at me, you are taking turns stroking him and feeling me enter him. You slip that little dong into my ass and rub beneath my balls as I empty into him. We both collapse, you move up the bed and open your legs and order us to suck you. I allow him to eat your delicious puss as I tease your ass and bite on your thighs.

We tongue you for what seems an eternity listening to your moans and commands as you beg to be fucked. My cock is rising again and he is hard as a rock. He tells you to turn over on your knees and beg for it. You comply. I watch my friend enter your sex again and your juices coat him. He moves aside for me to stroke you and I do it with a vengeance. We take turns punishing your cunt and teasing you by stopping every time you are on the brink. We also spend quite a bit of this time fingering your hot ass. He orders you to keep your head down and guess whose dick is inside you. You become confused as we are alternating quickly and both fingering your ass. I grab a necktie from the closet and blindfold you.

We leave you for a moment to contemplate what may happen next. We return and begin to cover your body with kisses and deeply massage your muscles as you beg to be fucked. He locks onto your mouth in a deep kiss and picks you up. We guide you down onto his prick in a standing position; I enter your behind slowly. You are now suspended completely on cock. We begin to rock and sway slowly as your body accommodates us. You are purring and humming dizzy with ecstasy as you ride out your first orgasm. We alternate standing still and taking the weight of the three of us so that the other can thrust in and out of you, first your cunt and then your ass. You go from begging us to stop to biting, slapping, and screaming for more. You have what appears to be a 5 minute orgasm and we move to the chair where you straddle him facing him. I again open your puss for his long tool and watch disappear deep into you. I then re-assume my position in your bum. I start to fuck you hard to show you that I prefer your ass and love you. I watch you bite his shoulder as I pound my cock into you. He announces that he is near orgasm again. I am as well. I remove my dick from you and stand up; he pushes you off of him and onto the bed on your back. We are now on our knees over you jacking our hard pricks. Almost at the same time we begin to come, spraying our loads all over your tits, stomach and, pussy. At your command we begin to lick it all up off of your beautiful skin and rub it in. Forcing our cum covered fingers with a mix of us into your hungry mouth. The three of us end up in a kiss smiling and nibbling on each others cum coated lips and relax tangled up for another little sleep. When you and I wake a couple of hours later we find a note. He simply said, “Thank you and I hope to see you again soon.”

I look deep into your eyes to the place that only you and I know and ask with tear filled eyes if you still love me. You respond with a sweet smile and a gentle kiss that leads to slow deliberate missionary style lovemaking that we so enjoy. Laughing, crying and making love to my beautiful loving wife that loves me no matter what.
 
susurrus said:
Good stuff, Casey. Wish it'd been me.
Wonderful woman he's got there. The world needs more like her. And I could use one like her too! :catroar:
 
Riley,

If you've checked out the stories I post links to, you've seen that some of them have only the intimations that the men are married. I use a broad definition of bi content with these stories. Mostly I think, "Would this offend the anonymous public feedback writer into posting, "this should be in gay male." Of course, some of them already are, but not all.

Anyhow, my goal here is to attempt to point out stories with some kind of bi content for folks with like minds. I don't always get *all* the stories, but I try to get as many of them as I can.

I'l make this request again: Anyone reading this thread who likes reading the kind of stories suggested here: Be sure and let the authors know you like what they wrote, and encourage them to continue writing in this vein. If enough people write stories with bi male contact in them, maybe we can finally get Lit to put in a bisexual category.


Fallenangelslut,

I'm glad you liked it. Did you tell the author?



Anybody else is free to do as Riley did. I just took it upon myself to try to keep readers apprised of new bi stories. I didn't even come into this thread until it was two or three pages long. I haven't seen the originator of it on here for some time.

If somebody else out there catches the crossdressing stories, please feel free to post links. It's a blind spot with me, so most of those go by me.
 
Where stories belong

susurrus said:
Riley,

If you've checked out the stories I post links to, you've seen that some of them have only the intimations that the men are married. I use a broad definition of bi content with these stories. Mostly I think, "Would this offend the anonymous public feedback writer into posting, "this should be in gay male." Of course, some of them already are, but not all.

Anyhow, my goal here is to attempt to point out stories with some kind of bi content for folks with like minds. I don't always get *all* the stories, but I try to get as many of them as I can.

I'l make this request again: Anyone reading this thread who likes reading the kind of stories suggested here: Be sure and let the authors know you like what they wrote, and encourage them to continue writing in this vein. If enough people write stories with bi male contact in them, maybe we can finally get Lit to put in a bisexual category.


Fallenangelslut,

I'm glad you liked it. Did you tell the author?



Anybody else is free to do as Riley did. I just took it upon myself to try to keep readers apprised of new bi stories. I didn't even come into this thread until it was two or three pages long. I haven't seen the originator of it on here for some time.

If somebody else out there catches the crossdressing stories, please feel free to post links. It's a blind spot with me, so most of those go by me.


I mostly read in the Gay Male section anyway, since that's the genre I write in. And most definitely I let Carson know how much I loved his story. "this one's for the girls" was his header and I believe it's his only bi-sexual story involving women. The rest of his stories are just as hot and heavy, they simply aren't bi-sexual, strictly GAY, but they are all over the top in quality.


Best~
 
Riley_James said:
I mostly read in the Gay Male section anyway, since that's the genre I write in. And most definitely I let Carson know how much I loved his story. "this one's for the girls" was his header and I believe it's his only bi-sexual story involving women. The rest of his stories are just as hot and heavy, they simply aren't bi-sexual, strictly GAY, but they are all over the top in quality.


Best~


That's cool. A good story's a good story.

Thanks for pointing out the one you mentioned.
 
My ex hubby and I had a threesome. I enjoyed being the centre of attention and after we were all spent, we were just lying on the bed together, arms and legs intertwined. Our male friend was playing with my pussy with one hand and stroking hubby's cock with another. Hubby was getting very aroused. This guy then went down on hubby. Hubby, to my knowledge, had never been sucked off by a guy but i found it incredibly erotic watching my man being given a great head job. I've always been bi and my hubby always loved watching me with another woman, but when i saw him being pleasured that way I finally understood what he found so erotic about bi-f sex. He now loves being in the middle, fuckin g me as he sucks off his latest man friend, but after he is spent, I still get to be the centre of attention.
 
My best MMF was when a mate of mine invited me to join him and his gf. I watched for a while as they were playing with each other but then the gf invited me onto the bed. We were both sucking on her tits and kissing her, she was playing with both our cocks.
She straddled me and sank her pussy over my cock, and leaned forward so i could suck on her big tits as she fucked me. But then my mate slid his cock inside her cunt, alongside mine. We were both doing her, in the same hole at the same time. It was really hot and we both shot our loads inside her at the same time. We have regular repeat sessions now and we have moved onto spit roasting and double penetration where I fuck her and my mate does her in the arse. I'd love a 4some with a 3rd guy fucking her mouth
 
Back
Top