Putting your bisexual days behind you?

Trying it once.

I wonder how many try it once and don't like it?

The problem with trying ANYTHING once is, you may hate it the first time you try it, but it just might be something you love more than life itself, and your first experience just happened to be bad.

I've been actively bisexual for all of my adult life, but there were large blocks of time when I didn't have a man to have sex with. I wanted to have sex with a man, but I've never been into "encounters" or "one night stands". When I have sex with a man, he normally becomes the only man for me until we have to go our separate ways for whatever reasons. (Usually, my steady male lovers moved away for various reasons, but usually because of work.)

To me, sex with a man isn't really BETTER than sex with a woman, but it is different in many ways and that's really what does it for me. Those differences in bed feel wonderful, and since I'm a "bottom", I get the chance to experience being on the receiving end of lovemaking with a man. My experiences with men have made me a better lover with women. Anal sex with a woman changed because I had first-hand (or first rear!) experience with having a hard cock in my ass. I discovered how great anal sex could be with a loving, caring man, and how awful it could be with a man who just wants to shove his cock in and ejaculate as quickly as possible...

Sucking a man's cock and being able to feel his responses while I arouse him to the point of no return is super exciting for me! I love eating pussy and watching a woman's face while she enjoys it right up until she cums so hard. It is the same way with sucking cock. Hearing my male lover's reactions and watching his face right up until he goes rigid all over and fills my mouth with his warm seed... wow!!!

So, being bisexual isn't really something I could turn off, but there have been times I've put it on the back burner of my life for various reasons.
 
If you are having a hard time putting it behind you, then you aren't doing it for the right reasons or the person you are doing it for isn't making it easy for you.

I like to think I put my bisexual past behind me for the right reasons. Although, I still enjoy writing about those days for some strange reason - I guess as a reminder to not physically go back.
 
I like to think I put my bisexual past behind me for the right reasons. Although, I still enjoy writing about those days for some strange reason - I guess as a reminder to not physically go back.
as attractive as you are I am sure you are approached often . I'm sure that doesn't make it easy
 
Bi or omni?

I suppose it depends on whether you are bisexual or omnisexual.

I am not really attracted to men romantically. I've been married to women several times and do feel the romantic attraction. On the other hand, I do love the feel of a cock growing hard as I play with it, and a great looking ass is a great looking ass no matter what sex the person is. I figure I'm omnisexual, since I'll play with anyone and most toys and vegetables too.

As someone said, it's easy to decide to be monogamous, but damn near impossible to decide that you are not attracted to one sex or the other.

timmy
 
I use to visit an adult bookstore close to work. I have sucked a few cocks had my cock sucked even and fucked a guy once. Once I started dating my now wife I stopped. To me it wasn't about being with a guy more being with the hard cock. I couldn't see myself doing it out side of the booth. She knows about my past. I have on occasion thought about having a hard cock.
 
Has anyone else tried to put their bisexual past behind them? Was it a difficult decision for you to let go of it?



đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kant

Not behind me... I got into a monogamous relationship, which precludes actually having sex with people of the same sex... or with people of the opposite sex other than my partner. So I no longer act on it, but it's still a part of me, I still talk about it, still fantasize about it, etc.
 
It's a tough job being a bisexual man in a monogamous world, but somebody's got to do it. I stay safe, enjoy the occasional encounter, and I don't worry about giving it up. I notice that men (non-lovers) tell me stuff about their insecurities that they wouldn't admit to their wives, so I think my bisexuality has somehow made me more approachable

I think most women have a difficult time understanding how some men can so easily separate sex from a committed loving relationship. However, I have met a few women who have female lovers on the side of a traditional marriage. One of them candidly told me she thought it was easier for a woman to pull this off than a man.

I thought about all the reasons for her observation. I think men might have less tendencies toward violence if they were less homophobic, and I wish there were not so much societal pressure against same-sex affection.
 
I gave up bisexual activity when I got married. When I miss it I have my memories and fantasies to rely on. My fantasies are always gay. Sometimes I'll imagine my wife is a cute young guy, and fuck her from behind.
If I ever got divorced I'd love to suck cocks again.


im on the same boat.
 
It's a tough job being a bisexual man in a monogamous world, but somebody's got to do it. I stay safe, enjoy the occasional encounter, and I don't worry about giving it up. I notice that men (non-lovers) tell me stuff about their insecurities that they wouldn't admit to their wives, so I think my bisexuality has somehow made me more approachable

I think most women have a difficult time understanding how some men can so easily separate sex from a committed loving relationship. However, I have met a few women who have female lovers on the side of a traditional marriage. One of them candidly told me she thought it was easier for a woman to pull this off than a man.

I thought about all the reasons for her observation. I think men might have less tendencies toward violence if they were less homophobic, and I wish there were not so much societal pressure against same-sex affection.

I wish the same.
 
I don't plan to give it up. My partner understands (and is turned on by it) and allows me to have sex with other guys (not that I've actually had any in a couple of years, but that's another issue :) ).

As others have indicated, being monogamous is not the same as 'giving up' one's bisexuality.... unless your partner insists that you should no longer have any interest in or be aroused by any thoughts of same-gender encounters. That is ridiculous and you should dump them if they're trying to control your very thoughts or change who you fundamentally are.
 
I gave up bisexual activity when I got married. When I miss it I have my memories and fantasies to rely on. My fantasies are always gay. Sometimes I'll imagine my wife is a cute young guy, and fuck her from behind.
If I ever got divorced I'd love to suck cocks again.

Reviving this thread. This hits very close to home for me...
 
I'd been having sex with guys for several years before I had sex with my first woman. I like both, but between deciding to do a military career and losing a friend to AIDS in the early 80s, I pretty much stayed with women with just a very occasional gay sex encounter. My first wife knew that I like sex with guys and there were a few times where she rounded us up a 3rd guy or another couple for some fun.

Married now to a woman I love dearly and wouldn't do anything to hurt her. I had never told her about my bisexual history and recently told her about a one stand with a guy that I had to gauge her reaction. She pretty much blew a gasket about it and I left it at that.

Her health is declining, menopause has set in and sex between us is almost a thing of the past (occasional handjob or if I get really lucky a blowjob). I find myself more and more thinking of a "friend with benefits" male or female and my dreams of sex usually center around another guy or a couple. But as long as the wife and I are together and unless she gives me permission to step outside the marriage, I don't see anything happening.
 
Tried on a couple of occasions for different reasons each time and it lasted for a while but eventually I would give in and embrace my true nature. I found it didn't help trying to hide who I was

As it says in my signature,

"Pleasure is the blossoming of your desires. Your body knows its heritage and its rightful need and will not be deceived - Kahlil Gibran"

There's no denying what your body wants....and needs.

I'd let myself go for a bit, put on some pounds and began to feel like I must be unattractive...especially to the same sex. I wouldn't have been attracted to me. Now, after deliberate diet and lifestyle changes, I'm getting close to being the fit and trim I once was and I'm finally almost ready to get back on the horse (or to have the horse get back on me).
 
I am happily partnered and have been since my divorce 22 years ago My partner knows of my early bisexual past, although it's not really spoken about.

As others have mentioned, I am quite happy being in a straight relationship although if the chance came to suck cock again, I would take it. If I ever became single again, I would definitly start being bisexual again, maybe more openly this time around.

You never lose the urge.
 
I agree about never losing the urge, but you can supress it. If I'm ever single again, I fully expect I'll be looking for a male friend with benefits.
 
I used to think I should leave my bi-curious fantasies behind, but I can't. I know I can't. I have tried but they always come back... like a drug... I'm addicted to dick. I would go cold turkey and push out the gay thoughts and skip past the gay porn, but in time it would just come back even stronger than before. Now that I have had an encounter with another man I know it is here with me to stay. It all just felt so right and I can't imagine a sex life without cock. So I will have my secret life of sucking cock and being a sissy to fulfill that urge and I will just be as careful as I can. I still enjoy pussy and the female figure, but like I said... the dick is addicting.

Understand completely. Me too.
 
Not a chance I would give it up

I was never attracted to dick when married. But, my poor wife died suddenly and I discovered sissies, and the whole style. I dont go to gay bars, but do act femme for a guy. Love dating the CD's and sissies, also see a dame, and will never give up cock totally. It just adds to much to my life.
 
Back
Top