Your ultimate 72hr sexual encounter-So what is it?

txfuncouple

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
9,893
Was talking to another friend here and I posed a question I thought we'd all enjoy seeing responses to:

What would be your ultimate 72 hour sex fantasy be if there were no consequences to your actions other than enjoying getting off in any and every way you can imagine?

An uninterrupted (except for the obvious food and bathroom breaks), no holds (or holes) barred THREE DAYS of sexual gratification.

Looking forward to the responses!
 
3 days. As many men as my master wanted so that I got little to no sleep but was constantly servicing at least one hard cock... how ever he told me to
 
Good question to dwell on. Probably to be among a group of 4, with us all swapping and exploring each other throughout
 
72 hrs

To serve as a sex slave to a family. Grandparents, parents ,children even the family pets.
 
I don't know exactly how it might play out, but it would include at least 2 young, thin, busty bisexual blondes who look like twins, but claim to be 'kissing cousins' They look to be about 16, but claim to be 18 & 19.
It would also include my bisexual roommate (who doesnt yet know I have a bisexual history) and a few of his femme friends, who are jealous of the girls, and really want some cock.
Lastly, a few athletic 'straight' guys who end the weekend being converted to cock loving sluts.
Maybe it starts when my roommate and I go to the pool, meet the girls, and invite them back to the apartment for drinks...
 
72 hours

This is easy, I would have my sissies from here Dawna, star,willing, Gbert and any of the others from here who I have played with. In a suite or penthouse and its anything goes for us all. No clothing allowed and no condoms allowed free for all. I just dont know we could stop at 72 hours
 
A potentially revealing thread.

The first 24 hours would start with some time on my own, pampering, shopping, dressing up, preparing to meet up with a confident man, full of anticipation before getting together with him for a romantic dinner, wine and the inevitable night of sin. Next 24 hours, recovering with a quiet romantic day, some late afternoon intimacy and raunchiness before stumbling into swinging party on a night out and being turned into a total slut for the remainder. After a spell of sleeping and recovery, the chance to show my appreciation to the man who made it possible.
 
A private beach house and one very horny muscular versatile older guy (kind of vanilla - but ...)
 
This is just me and my gf whenever she comes home.
Lots of catching up to do and it usually takes about three days.
 
I would want my ex wife, her best friend, a coed or two, my current black male lover and my former black male lover. Then I would want my ex, who is not bi or into anything wild, to experience everyone and anything with me. No holds or hole barred. Basically I would want a contest between her and I to see which of us could get the other's off more in the time alloted.
 
72 hours at an all girl resort with older mature experienced bi women like myself to younger early 20's, just starting out, ladies. No men, just 72 hours of pussy eating and strap ons.
 
72 hours at an all girl resort with older mature experienced bi women like myself to younger early 20's, just starting out, ladies. No men, just 72 hours of pussy eating and strap ons.

This except an all male nude resort, I'd suck so much cock my lips would fall off.
 
This would be totally fun!

I'd love to be subjected to 72 hours of Sissy Slut training by both men and women. Where ? I wouldn't care, not that had much of a choice, dressed up in make up the whole time.
 
72 hrs

Would like 72 hrs of just a lot of people, male and female that just fuck suck cum and then cum again. All holes filled as and when wanted, a pure cum fest.
 
Another couple

for my wife and I to explore all the possibilities. Nothing off limits.
 
Being sold as a sex slave to an older couple for a 72-hour period and do anything and EVERYTHING they command me to do...
 
Back
Top