Illinois friends!

Well looks like north of Chicago is gonna get some more snow in the next 24-48 hours.
Hope your all ready for that!
Stay warm everyone!
 
As long as it's not the heavy wet stuff like last time it will be ok.
 
errr....7:20 a.m. and already an inch of snow. Guess I'll light the fireplace, get naked and J/O all day.
 
Really? It is just starting over the border and they are tiny almost invisible flakes.
 
So far, just rain here. I'm a bit further south than y'all though. I think it's supposed to hit down here later. Which is good, since I have to drive to Bloomington and back today.
 
About 2-3 inches here and it's the heavy wet stuff x.x
Also looks like a snowglobe outside as the wing is blowing stuff around.
Not planning to go out today lol
Hope you all are having a safe and warm day today!
 
At least a lot of this is finally starting to melt. Now all we need is another four or five days of 40-50 degree temps, and it'll actually feel like March.
 
What's going on in town this week? I'm attending a conference and looking to play hooky. Anything I should see or do?
 
Morning y'all! :)

Going to be a nice day today, think we may open the windows to air out the place. :D
 
I'm just pleased that it doesn't hurt to breathe when going outside today. I've been in this area for a pretty decent while, and I get a little more tired of winter every year.
 
=======>~~~~~~~~~~~ -{-{

Is this the Eve from Sycamore!
How are you?
Been a while.
Hope all is well with you!
:rose::rose::rose:

crankyandtesty
 
Good morning dolls! :) I'm hoping today warms up a bit, and the weather stays nice. I'm sick of the cold/dreary crap.
 
Chicago burbs checking in and ready for spring.

If the groundhog was wrong can we invoke consequences? :devil:
 
Back
Top