What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A girl who wants to be Daddy's girl and likes anal, light bondage and then loves to be pampered and cared for
 
not judging at all..it just caught me off guard...lol like that should happen on LIT and on the net.
 
Submission!

(I admit to ignoring orders just to get punished, though. ;) )

I also have a thing for being degraded.
 
hot fetishes

old man/young girl. there's just something so hot and raw about watching a dirty old man pound a sweet, young little pussy. watching the old man and young girl so hot for each other...craving each other...it's so wrong, but fuck it feels so good to watch and to be that young girl being stuffed.
 
Being told what to do, slightly verbally degraded, that sort of thing... preferably by an older guy... I also have a thing for virgins, like the idea of two girls or a guy and a girl discovering their sexuality together or being taught always really arouses me for some reason.
 
Changes from moment to moment and my mood. Right now it would be some very restrictive controlling bondage. Where I could reposition my victim with minimal effort some sort of bondage chair or table I think would be needed. What I would do after that all depends, but this right now works for me.
 
Panties

I love panties....watching a girl put them on or take them off give me a show....had a fuck buddy years ago who would go with me to buy lots of panties and then go back to hotel to have a panty tease.
Eventually would end up creaming her up in those panties and fucking here there rotten.
 
Being told what to do, slightly verbally degraded, that sort of thing... preferably by an older guy... I also have a thing for virgins, like the idea of two girls or a guy and a girl discovering their sexuality together or being taught always really arouses me for some reason.

You will find a lot of friends here who will help you out on that front.
 
Public masturbation for one.

Being caused some pain in very specific areas.

Being in control. Having some one do exactly what I want how I want.
 
Sexy lady's feet in nylon.

I love women with smaller size feet who keep up with the pedis. Rub a hose covered foot anywhere near me and I will be rock hard and fast! :D
 
It varies, but right now I'm really big on women with glasses. Like 80% of the porn I watch, and 80% of the girls I take a second glance at are wearing glasses.
 
Submission!

(I admit to ignoring orders just to get punished, though. ;) )

I also have a thing for being degraded.


3 weeks ago, I'd have said this, with watersports as an adjunct to the degradation and humiliation.
Then I met a playmate who was up for piss play without power play, just enjoying each other's fluid as an intimate, sensual exchange.

I still want to find someone (either sex) to "make" me submit to degradation and subjugation, with or without pee play, but I love the pee play on its own. Feeling her piss on my cock as we fuck...
 
Having an experienced woman totally dominate me. Making me her bitch and puppy.
 
I don't know if it's a fetish, but it seems what gets me most excited and sexually aroused is the thought of having sex or being sexually used by a much older man. What really pushes me to orgasm is when he's deep inside me and I think OMG my pussy is filled with this old man's cock and he's going to make me cum!!

Damn, I can feel myself getting damp just thinking about it :eek:
 
Yeah. I think that might be some what of a fetish. I'm sure there are plenty of older men in NorCal to keep you satisfied.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top