Star City- The Heroes of Tomorrow OOC

So, I decided to move things along. I have tried for over two weeks to reach AmenRa, but he seems to have gone off the grid. I hope sincerely that he is okay and that it is just the hectic nature of the season that has him incommunicado. I really am a bit worried as I have never really known AmenRa to disappear.

That said I moved things along. I generally don't like having to manipulate things relating to a character one of you guys are portraying, but since the entire thread had sort of frozen and I couldn't get in touch with the author, as the Thread creator, I felt that I had to do what was best for the thread. So, Amen, if or when you read this, I am sorry if I have offended you by my actions, but the greater good of the thread and all that.

So, for the time being we have moved on and we can all get back to the story at hand. Tears, thanks for helping with the RFG too. I am really enjoying that.

Awesome "Abraxas Winterlight"! :)

So. Couple things, after I just made my second Impulse post herein....

1)I read your new posts today "Lunaramblings". Specifically the one about the children. You got some good -- AWESOME -- stuff going on there. But my initial reaction to that last post, was. And I'll quote, "HOLY FUCK!!!!" Hehe. Nooooooooooooo!

Clearly you're doing your job in making it compelling for the rest of us, least of all......MEEEEEEEEEEE! :)))

2)Since I brought my character 'close' to some of the other characters......whom maybe are/will-be on the scene. Hopefully you didn't mind me taking the liberty of having Bart be receptive to the telepathy that J'onn was sending out, as well! I figured since he wouldn't have viewed him as a 'threat', perhaps....*MAYBE* it was all right the way he could have gotten 'wind' of the message! I can alter that if you'd prefer it another way though.

Think that's it. Sorry again it took so long. But I'm glad I was at least able to fire off another post. I didn't want him to get too far ahead of things too. So yeah, there you have it!

No I was fine with that. J'onn is a pretty good judge of character. Recognizing that Bart is at least somewhat part of the situation it would make sense. Wouldnt want him to run in blind even if it is against certain folks wishes he run in at all.

Awesome "Abraxas Winterlight"! :)

So. Couple things, after I just made my second Impulse post herein....

1)I read your new posts today "Lunaramblings". Specifically the one about the children. You got some good -- AWESOME -- stuff going on there. But my initial reaction to that last post, was. And I'll quote, "HOLY FUCK!!!!" Hehe. Nooooooooooooo!

Clearly you're doing your job in making it compelling for the rest of us, least of all......MEEEEEEEEEEE! :)))

2)Since I brought my character 'close' to some of the other characters......whom maybe are/will-be on the scene. Hopefully you didn't mind me taking the liberty of having Bart be receptive to the telepathy that J'onn was sending out, as well! I figured since he wouldn't have viewed him as a 'threat', perhaps....*MAYBE* it was all right the way he could have gotten 'wind' of the message! I can alter that if you'd prefer it another way though.

Think that's it. Sorry again it took so long. But I'm glad I was at least able to fire off another post. I didn't want him to get too far ahead of things too. So yeah, there you have it!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to offer my sincerest of apologies for my sudden absence.

It is the nature of my job that sometimes I am called away to locations where there is little or no internet access. Very often it is that what access is available is restricted and very scrutinized.

And, when returning to the real world, I find myself intently busy in trying to catch up with my family and that other, 9 to 5 occupation where I get to dress up in a suit and tie.

Please don't wait on me. I shall attempt to catch up with all of this soonest.

Merry Christmas and all that.

Carry on.

Whelp...I have introduced Jaime. So...

I hope you guys don't dislike. Just in case you need some mood music;

Jonny Lang-Darker Side

Rose notes and respects your mood music.

The song titles I've been using in her plot's posts serve as mood music also, though sometimes they're also intended as foreshadowing.

I'm also kind of playing a long game with them, I'm wondering if anyone'll cotton to it.

Hi everyone!

I wanted to offer my sincerest of apologies for my sudden absence.

It is the nature of my job that sometimes I am called away to locations where there is little or no internet access. Very often it is that what access is available is restricted and very scrutinized.

And, when returning to the real world, I find myself intently busy in trying to catch up with my family and that other, 9 to 5 occupation where I get to dress up in a suit and tie.

Please don't wait on me. I shall attempt to catch up with all of this soonest.

Merry Christmas and all that.

Carry on.

Nadolig Llawen, dear!

Glad you're all right!

People disappearing in these group threads, on this site Miss "ChasNicollete"(and "Lunaramblings"). Surely one of the *MANY* challenges with running one of these roleplays, right?

Very very often.

To my everlasting shame.

I have been that person.

I hope I don't wig anybody out with where I am going here, but I DID say that Jaime was going to go to a very dark place. But never fear, there is also light.

I hope I don't wig anybody out with where I am going here, but I DID say that Jaime was going to go to a very dark place. But never fear, there is also light.

It's a Flarrowverse. If we're all not digging deep and dark, we're doing it wrong.

Interesting play.

Well... I love it :)

And when did Nevyn join?

I HATE it when I miss important stuff on the OOC!!!

Welcome Nevyn!

Was-- was she not supposed to call him that? It just sort of rolled off of her tongue.

Yeah, Nevyn was in a holding pattern for a little bit, but you should go back and read his profile for Blue Beetle, it was pretty sweet.

Will have posts out tonight. Been crazy at work.

tumblr_m1q7hpP8aj1rrdvx9o1_400.gif

Too late.

Be aware of various plagues that have popped up all over the country. The wife got the flu, which turned into bronchial pneumonia, then became a bacterial infection of her pulmonary system, then a systemic bacterial infection. Now she found out she has gull stone and enlarged pancreas. Will be requiring surgery.

This is why I don't go to the fucking doctor!

Also, sup DK? good to be working with ya.

This is why I don't go to the fucking doctor!

Also, sup DK? good to be working with ya.

Amen to that

I'm alive, that counts for something I've been told :) been a while man, in fact, been so long that I can't remember what we worked on, can only remember your name rofl. Hope the fun of this story continues for a while, hope Luna brought loads of ideas to the table :D

Amen to that

I'm alive, that counts for something I've been told :) been a while man, in fact, been so long that I can't remember what we worked on, can only remember your name rofl. Hope the fun of this story continues for a while, hope Luna brought loads of ideas to the table :D

Uhm. Was it Starwars? Or... Now you mention it I can't remember with everything that has happened this year.

Back