Who is touching themselves right now?

It's 2:45 am here, and I can't sleep. I've tried reading, but it's not helping, so I thought maybe Lit might provide some inspiration to, um, work out the tension. I've been reading a couple of new stories, which has been fun. My cock is in my hand, and I've been slowly stroking as I read, and I must admit it's feeling very nice right now ;)

Almost constantly since I found this site, lol! My fingers are all pruny... :(
Keeping things under my covers so my roommate doesnt catch me...I loveseat cold weather, lol!

For

The first time in a long time, I am actually Not touching myself lol

Almost constantly since I found this site, lol! My fingers are all pruny... :(
LMAO! Yeah, it can be addictive here, can't it? I must admit, I've never thought of pruny fingers as sexy before, but suddenly I'm thinking of them in a whole new light :D

Keeping things under my covers so my roommate doesnt catch me...I loveseat cold weather, lol!

My sympathies. I managed to go through university without ever having to share a room, for which I'm very grateful! God knows how I'd have been able to find time for some, erm, alone time!

Yeah, I questioned whether that would be a good visual it not, but I figured the reason behind it was worth it. ;-)

LMAO! Yeah, it can be addictive here, can't it? I must admit, I've never thought of pruny fingers as sexy before, but suddenly I'm thinking of them in a whole new light :D

My sympathies. I managed to go through university without ever having to share a room, for which I'm very grateful! God knows how I'd have been able to find time for some, erm, alone time!

Thankfully its frickin COLD, so im under a heap of blankets, & just have to slow the movements a bit when interrupted.

Yeah, I questioned whether that would be a good visual it not, but I figured the reason behind it was worth it. ;-)

Hehehe... it gave me a chuckle, so definitely! Believe me, if I had your equipment instead of the equipment I've got, I imagine I'd end up with the same look ;)

Thankfully its frickin COLD, so im under a heap of blankets, & just have to slow the movements a bit when interrupted.

Must be frustrating, though, not being able to just relax and let go without worrying about being, erm, disturbed. Can't you give your roomie 5 bucks to go watch a movie? :D

Hehehe... it gave me a chuckle, so definitely! Believe me, if I had your equipment instead of the equipment I've got, I imagine I'd end up with the same look ;)

Must be frustrating, though, not being able to just relax and let go without worrying about being, erm, disturbed. Can't you give your roomie 5 bucks to go watch a movie? :D

No, she's in for the night, tho she is gonna be in bed soon.

My dick is so hard right now… I can't help but to stroke it

Just settled down for the night and about to have some fun. When it's cold out at least I can be warm.

Back