"Finding Nemo"

I have to agree with the other atheist (twister).

Masturbation isn't evil as such, it's about controlling your mind, and not letting your body's needs take control of you.

However, I'll take my grandmother's advice foremost when she said "moderation in all things."
My grandmother didn't have masturbation in mind when she said that, but to me, this means moderating even the controlling of self. You need some self time (if not some one-on-one time) to keep the body from popping at the seams. :eek:

Maybe my dad said it best "Clean body or a clean soul. You can't have both." :D
Having a clean body means you have a flood of impure thoughts. Purge those impure thoughts (have sex or masturbation) and your soul is clean but your body is now "dirty".

Just don't abuse it.

EDIT: ...or in the sweet sassy nurse's case, Don't get so self indulgent that you leave the lunch in the oven so long it burns and starts a fire!! :eek:
:rolleyes: :p

I promise.......I will only do it until the fire alarms go off :devil:
 
I think "prince albert" had it when he said that there's something in the bible about "spilling seed on the ground" or whatever. You have to remember that was back in the day when everybody needed to have 10 kids because half of them died before they reached age 3. Nobody worried about overpopulation or having to spend half a million dollars to raise a kid through private nursery schools, private other schools, and college just so they could survive in a world that says you need a college degree to clean streets.

I remember when I was "very young" and knew what I was doing with my dick in my hand, but didn't know the big fancy name of "masturbation". I went to confession and told the priest I had been looking at "dirty magazines". He asked me if it made me "masturbate". (I can't say my age at the time because would certainly violate Lit regulations by at least 7-8 years) but what us guys called it certainly wasn't that big word. I didn't even know what to say so I said "no". He probably figured I was lying right there in the confessional but the truth was I didn't even know what he was asking. In any case, it probably saved me 15 Our Father's and 15 Hail Mary's. Lord they were stupid and ignorant times. Do they even still make kids go to confession to reveal non-sinful "sins"? Shit, that was back when you even had to confess eating meat on Friday's.

It's a good thing im not Catholic. When I went to confession I would have to pack a lunch:D
 
Back
Top