What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness! It is down pouring rain hard right now. I'm expecting dogs and cats to start hitting the roof any moment, it's raining that hard!

I am off for bed! I find I am feeling tired tonight, so I should take advantage of that. Have a good evening all!

If my sex life were classified as 'pathetic' that would actually be an improvement over what it really is.

these Hoka shoes are about 9 ounces per shoe. I think I have socks that weigh more than that.

I hate Mondays and that I hope the interview tomorrow goes well. I really need a job - immediately.

Dammit yahoo messenger!!!! Not cool of you to stop working while I was having quite the hot chat!

oh man, I have such a need, can she feel my longing, my desire...does she know how thick i get with thoughts of her, her body, her legs open for me to trail soft kisses, then take her deep into my mouth...my naked body here for her, her pleasure, to do as she needs...I wonder...:kiss:

oh man, I have such a need, can she feel my longing, my desire...does she know how thick i get with thoughts of her, her body, her legs open for me to trail soft kisses, then take her deep into my mouth...my naked body here for her, her pleasure, to do as she needs...I wonder...:kiss:

Damn!! Now I wonder too!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back