Sex & Marriage

I think I need to explain more. Now that my urges are back to before meeting, I find myself wanting hot, and sweaty sex, the type that makes you wet thinking about it and I want to feel sexy again.

We've fallen into routines, he has never been good at flirting or romance, and is such a great friend and husband, just not the dirty hot sex in a hotel room lover my bloody lower region throbs for!

*hangs head*

I think I need to explain more. Now that my urges are back to before meeting, I find myself wanting hot, and sweaty sex, the type that makes you wet thinking about it and I want to feel sexy again.

We've fallen into routines, he has never been good at flirting or romance, and is such a great friend and husband, just not the dirty hot sex in a hotel room lover my bloody lower region throbs for!

*hangs head*

I see this alot and actually went through it too. Dont women peak around 50 where men peak much much earlier?

You definitely need to talk about it. I dont think he will ever be where you are but compromise is the answer to everything. Can you live with something in the middle?

We don't have children. But yes he is a lovely husband and I can't fault our marriage from an emotional point of view. I am really torn as I don't want to lose what we have. Maybe some flirting and getting it out of my system online may do the trick?

I would love to hear from people who have been in a similar situation

We don't have children. But yes he is a lovely husband and I can't fault our marriage from an emotional point of view. I am really torn as I don't want to lose what we have. Maybe some flirting and getting it out of my system online may do the trick?

I would love to hear from people who have been in a similar situation

My situation if far from identical, but perhaps somewhat similar: a noticeable mismatch between libidos as we've gotten older. Not much to be done about it (if I want to stay married, as I do) except talk a bit and nudge a bit and hope for better times.

I'm in my 40's too and I found that it's like a switch got turned on! You mentioned that you've been writing - does your husband read your stories? I find it spices things up when my partner reads mine...sort of inspires us to shake things up a bit. Communication is really important - but has to start somewhere. Is he around the same as as you or older?

Back