Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love This Thread,

Pissing and sex, does it get better ?
Well if it does I want some of it !

Last time I had some, my gf dressed in a black baby doll, stood over me in the bathtub and I sucked on her pussy as she went pee on me....... Couldn't get enough of it!

Last time I had some, my gf dressed in a black baby doll, stood over me in the bathtub and I sucked on her pussy as she went pee on me....... Couldn't get enough of it!

That has got to be one of my favorite things. So do you two have much pee play?

We have had quite a bit! I'd obviously like more of it...... The first time I drank her, I had gone to bed early and she came in and started playing around.... She was trying to pee on my stomach but it wasn't working for her so she reached down and put me inside her saying it was easier to pee after cuming..... She came, and I felt a hot stream of her hit my stomach! I smoothed down between her legs and quickly lifted my mouth to here pussy. A little startled (I hadn't drank her pee yet at this point) she started to move off my fav but I grabbed her thighs and held her to my mouth until she finished..........

We have had quite a bit! I'd obviously like more of it...... The first time I drank her, I had gone to bed early and she came in and started playing around.... She was trying to pee on my stomach but it wasn't working for her so she reached down and put me inside her saying it was easier to pee after cuming..... She came, and I felt a hot stream of her hit my stomach! I smoothed down between her legs and quickly lifted my mouth to here pussy. A little startled (I hadn't drank her pee yet at this point) she started to move off my fav but I grabbed her thighs and held her to my mouth until she finished..........

Cool!!!! Or shall I say Hot!? I love to drink piss straight from the source. So does she ever let you piss on her or do y'all only have her piss on you?

I haven't peed on her yet...... Lol working on that.. Just can't get enough of having my face in her crotch and drinking her!

Funny story....... I had a cold once and she asked me if I wanted some tea to which I replied yes. She brought me the tea, and I drank it. After I was finished, she told me she had peed in it! Instant hard on...... That was a new one for me. I should mention she was ticked off at me too :)

Ouuu! This is one of my few fantasies that I have yet to realize. I just haven't worked up the nerve to ask any of my partners to piss on me.
Can't wait to check out some of those suggested clips later on!

Ouuu! This is one of my few fantasies that I have yet to realize. I just haven't worked up the nerve to ask any of my partners to piss on me.
Can't wait to check out some of those suggested clips later on!

Welcome to the thread. You might want to ease them into it. Or get them really drunk.;):devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back