Love The Cock… But Not The Man...

tristantrotsky

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Posts
5,988
Have any of you been caught up in this situation…?
The latest installment of my latest story, 'Around The World: Chapter 04' - 'Hot Sex With Some African Queens', is now posted on 'Literotica' here:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?url=cock-sucker-around-the-world-ch-04
It is hard-core Porn fiction with cross-dressers, restraint and interracial sex, but draws upon my intimate familiarity with an urgently highly-sexed relationship I had with a married man which lasted for four torrid and very intense months. He was cool, manipulative, arrogant and unemotional, but the sex was totally consuming, when he fucked me I was obsessed with his big uncircumcised cock, infatuated, hypnotized, mesmerized by it, I lusted for it, I was addicted to the overwhelming passions it ignited in me. I couldn't get enough of it. I would do - and did, every dirty thing and anything he wanted me to, just so long as I got the chance for it to fuck my throat again. Even after the relationship ended and we both moved on, I didn't miss him, but I yearn to suck his cock again with such a compelling compulsion it hurts. I lie awake at nights fantasizing about it, getting a burning erection at the thought of it throbbing and pulsing in my mouth yet again. Has anyone else got erotically hung up by a bad guy and a mean mistreater… or is it just gullible little me?
 
Naughty Sex...

Well, judging by the total lack of response to this post, I guess I must be the only one to have found myself in this situation… of being obsessed by the guy's cock, but not by the man himself!
Maybe I should expand the topic…?
Have you ever had sex with someone you shouldn't have?
Have you ever had spontaneous sex with someone you fancied, then later regretted it…?
It's a pity, because I've got some good naughty tales about my experience.
Once our relationship was over, he dumped me, and we both move on into new relationships, but I was still fantasizing about his cock. And when my new boyfriend is away on a business trip and I'm feeling neglected and just a little sexually frustrated I find myself thinking back and lusting for that cock. To make contact is to break all the rules, and I try to resist the temptation, but eventually text him 'Missing your cock. Fancy a blow-job for old time's sake?' He responds to meet him in a car-park where we used to meet before. I was nervous, but excited. Yes, he's there. I get into the car beside him suddenly shy and bashful. He tells me to undress. There's no-one around. I'm scared to refuse him. I'm only wearing T-shirt and pants anyway, so soon I'm sat there naked. He eases his pants down and my throat is dry with expectation. WOW, it's every bit as good as I recall. It tastes so deliciously dirty in my mouth I just love sucking it. Soon, much too soon for my liking, he cums in my mouth, and I'm so smugly satisfied it must be pathetic. It's then he reaches across into my groin. I assume he's being playful, and up for more, so I move my legs apart. He holds my balls and squeezes them so tight it doubles me up, tears filling my eyes. 'Don't ever text me again' he says, and shoves me out into the car-park naked, throws my clothes out after me, and leaves me there...
 
yours is a fairly extreme and somewhat humiliating example but I have had a similar experience, though as a 20 year old with a female not a male. our relationship served her needs and desires for a time but once she had enough I was out on my arse. the sex was amazing and I know she enjoyed my cock. I thought I was in love so when she ended it I was upset. anyway, we would see each other about town (Oxford) and eventually I tentatively texted asking if she fancied a drink. one thing led to anothe and we had sex again... this went on for a while, her only agreeing to meet when she wanted my cock and kind of leading me on so I wouldn't find someone else. anyway, eventually I moved away from Oxford and that put an end to things.

you're not the only person who has got hung up on someone who mistreats and uses like that. it sucks but you move on, right??
 
I am afraid human life is to often one using the other. Perhaps next life we will move on to a better relationship as Swans.
 
Your posts were a bit too long so I didn't read all of it ( stoned ATM)
I can relate.
I LOVE THE COCK yet, I'm not gay. I Pursue romantic relationships with women, and enjoy sleeping with a women with whom I'm in a relationship with.
Though I have a serious thing for shemale's/tranny's. I love sucking and riding and having a mouthful of cum. Getting Fucked deep in the ass much much more pleasurable (for me anyway) than penetrating a vagina.
If I had a choice between 4 playboy bunnies with double D's or 4 pornstar quality tranny's with 8-10 inch cocks id choose the tranny's every time.
Since taking the plunge and since having been in a few threesomes with tranny's, I finally understand 'those slutty girls', they just like getting fucked. I'm ONLY into tranny's which is what sucks when it comes down to 'I want a cock in my ass', has to be a pretty tranny, and they are rare and few between. Have to go spend $350+ to get what I want, and I what I get is cock yet I still claim I'm not gay? I'm not attracted to men, I'm attracted to the female form, not the male form. My final note, if I wasn't supposed to take a big hard cock deep up my ass, then why does it feel SOOO DAMN GOOD?
 
yours is a fairly extreme and somewhat humiliating example but I have had a similar experience, though as a 20 year old with a female not a male. our relationship served her needs and desires for a time but once she had enough I was out on my arse. the sex was amazing and I know she enjoyed my cock. I thought I was in love so when she ended it I was upset. anyway, we would see each other about town (Oxford) and eventually I tentatively texted asking if she fancied a drink. one thing led to anothe and we had sex again... this went on for a while, her only agreeing to meet when she wanted my cock and kind of leading me on so I wouldn't find someone else. anyway, eventually I moved away from Oxford and that put an end to things.

you're not the only person who has got hung up on someone who mistreats and uses like that. it sucks but you move on, right??

Yes you do. You become better for it :)
 
Back
Top