StackeyDreams.....of Teasing Even MORE 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there such a thing as a tongue-gasm???

Not sure! Lets try, shall we? :p :p

Well I didn't say THAT!

You can leave them down around your ankles for warmth.

lol...well as long as my ankles are warm

Already on page 4 ?
I bet this thread will overflow even faster than the previous one

Then I'll just make a 3rd and keep it and you cumming ;)

Get out of my head! Your g-string vid and the pics from work. I don' tknow how you do it, but you are really good at reading my mind.

I cannot get enough of you, your body, or your thread. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!! for visiting!

You have such a cute, squeezable, spankable bottom!

thanks!

Who wants to hear somthin reeeeeaaaaallll naughty?? :devil: :p

Yesterday, after making/posting that mouth gif, all I could think about was putting it to use!!

And, My hub (knowing he has this secret power) Put on some Axe body spray when he came to bed!! And he KNOWS that "If you come to bed smelling yum, that's it! I'm sucking your cock!" :D

Well, I decided to take my sweet time getting there. I caressed his thighs with my fingertips for a while, til he was just aching for me.....then I replaced my fingertips with my lips and tongue, just grazing over and around the bulge in his undies, so he could feel my hot breath. Every once in a while I would give his peeking cock head a quick lick with my tongue. mmmmmmm He tasted sooo good!

Soooo, THIS AUDIO is what happens after I finally remove his undies :devil:

I hope you enjoy ;)

Yesterday, after making/posting that mouth gif, all I could think about was putting it to use!!

And, My hub (knowing he has this secret power) Put on some Axe body spray when he came to bed!! And he KNOWS that "If you come to bed smelling yum, that's it! I'm sucking your cock!" :D

Well, I decided to take my sweet time getting there. I caressed his thighs with my fingertips for a while, til he was just aching for me.....then I replaced my fingertips with my lips and tongue, just grazing over and around the bulge in his undies, so he could feel my hot breath. Every once in a while I would give his peeking cock head a quick lick with my tongue. mmmmmmm He tasted sooo good!

I hope you enjoy ;)

ddddddddamn that was hot:devil:

Thank you for sharing your naughty thoughts and pics. unfortunately for us the real thing is reserved for your man.

Wonderful start on the new thread ... thanks for the index of highlights from earlier, very hot stuff Darlin' !

I may have to get myself a clit pump for Mother's Day ... :devil:

I hope you enjoy ;)

That is an incredible audio. The two of you pleasuring each other. Fantastic. Made me hard. Now I need to go take care of myself. :eek:

Thank you so much for sharing with us. :kiss::kiss::heart:

I hope you enjoy ;)

*shows up at your door wearing some Axe body spray* :D I hope I find a woman as sensuous and sexy as you. Even though I love to please, I can't resist getting pleased either!

I hope you enjoy ;)
Damn girl!! We listened and whoa.... You's a sexy bitch once again :devil:

I hope you enjoy ;)

So all I need to do is put on Axe Body Spray??? Ok..Noted! ;)

We did listen to your audio and it sounded delicious! Great job sexy!!

I hope you enjoy ;)

Please excuse me while I go "grind my axe" :devil:

You my Stacey are my healing one, I m so grinning after going through you index….. not to mention to finally feel that things are healing :nana::nana::nana:
Thank you, thank you, thank YOU.
:heart:
loads of sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss:
:rose::rose::rose:

I hope you enjoy ;)

yeah that was reeeeeaaaaallll naughty, and reeeeeeaaaaalllll Hot too. Lucky fella, lucky you,:kiss::kiss: sounded like the toy's came out to play too. :rose::heart:

ddddddddamn that was hot

Thank you for sharing your naughty thoughts and pics. unfortunately for us the real thing is reserved for your man.

Thanks guys ;)

Wonderful start on the new thread ... thanks for the index of highlights from earlier, very hot stuff Darlin' !

I may have to get myself a clit pump for Mother's Day ...

Ooooo I think you should! You deserve it ;)

That is an incredible audio. The two of you pleasuring each other. Fantastic. Made me hard. Now I need to go take care of myself.

Thank you so much for sharing with us. :[/QUOTE

Mmmmmm, picturing you taking care of things

*shows up at your door wearing some Axe body spray* :D I hope I find a woman as sensuous and sexy as you. Even though I love to please, I can't resist getting pleased either!

Mmmmm! Opens door and pulls you inside

Damn girl!! We listened and whoa.... You's a sexy bitch once again :

So all I need to do is put on Axe Body Spray??? Ok..Noted!

We did listen to your audio and it sounded delicious! Great job sexy!!

Oooo, I hope it made you both tingle. ;)

Please excuse me while I go "grind my axe" :

Oh please do hehehe

You my Stacey are my healing one, I m so grinning after going through you index….. not to mention to finally feel that things are healing :nana::
Thank you, thank you, thank YOU.

loads of sweet lingering

I sooo love your long lingering kisses mmmmm

yeah that was reeeeeaaaaallll naughty, and reeeeeeaaaaalllll Hot too. Lucky fella, lucky you, sounded like the toy's came out to play too. :rose::heart:

Yes, love my toys lol

stroking to your video right now, it a big help:):)

Mmmmm sweet!

I hope you enjoy ;)

Wow!! That's very hot. Love audio files.

My sweet sexy Stackey hope your having a wonderful relaxing and naughty Sunday.
And you so know being naughty with YOU would be >>>HEAVEN<<<<
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wow!! That's very hot. Love audio files.

My sweet sexy Stackey hope your having a wonderful relaxing and naughty Sunday.
And you so know being naughty with YOU would be >>>HEAVEN<<<<
Sweet lingering

I did have a nice Sunday :) thank you! :kiss:

I go away a couple of weeks and you move!

Subscribed!

Sorry T :) Im glad you found me

It's not usually a good sign if people move without telling you while you're on holiday.

*Hanging me head in shame* :( I sorry

Good morning ..... :

good morning right back - and to all who peep in here

Goooooooooood Mornin Peeps!!! :)

Whos ready for a new series???

finally was able to listen...

whewwwww

how did it get so hot in here???

New Series :)

I purchased some new, Spring lingerie :)

I spent some time creating a new "White" Series, in a "pin-up" or "boudoir" style of photography. :)

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did creating them. :devil:

Attachments

• white 1.jpg
    white 1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 321
  • white 2.jpg
    white 2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 265
  • white 3.jpeg
    white 3.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 294
  • white 4.jpg
    white 4.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 548
  • white 4 antique.jpg
    white 4 antique.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 379
I purchased some new, Spring lingerie :)

I spent some time creating a new "White" Series, in a "pin-up" or "boudoir" style of photography. :)

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did creating them. :devil:

attachment.php

You must have had a TON of fun making these photographs, because I am greatly enjoying looking at them. Very well done. :kiss: :rose: :heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back