Drug Enforcement (Closed: NickisSora)

-Cody checked on her 2 hours later walking in he noticed her doing ok he sped it up a bit to be at a joggers pace walking out he locked the door and went out to do some actual work.-

Looked like he was actually serious about the 12 hours... she was exhausted by now, sweat glistening all over her naked skin, and she could feel her heart pound. Keep running...

-He checked back in at the 8 hour mark and he could see she was barely hanging in there.-"Ah i see well i am about to do paper work i will see you in about 4 hours."-Cody chuckled and left he swore he coudl hear a curse comming form her lips as he left.-

There was no way she could go on. Her vision was blurry, at least in the short times she could even open her eyes from all the sweat streaming into them. Her wrists were red from the many, many times she had fallen and been caught roughly by the cuffs. And she had to keep running...

-Cody came in 12 hours exactly and he turned off the machine and he looked to her. He coudl tell she may be in need of water.-"Looks like you coudl use a drink."-I said and smiled looking at your eyes.-"Tell me what i want to know because it only gets worse.....If you really want to test me your will go through hell....because your not going to like what is coming up in the future no one does."

She was too exhausted to even answer. The moment the machine turned off, she fell down and hung limply in the cuffs. She did not even notice how badly they were hurting her wrists - her heart was pounding in her ears, she breathed in long, exhausted gasps, and her legs had just fallen out from under her as soon as she stopped. Her muscles were on fire, and her sides ached as if a knife was stuck in them.

-Cody uncuffed her and threw her to the floor.-"Answer you CUNT!"-A Swift Kick was delivered to her stomach and he shook his head. -"Guess maybe I should at least refresh you."-Takign a bucket of Icy Water a large wave covered her icy wate rpouring over her body.-

The exhaustion... the kick in the stomach... the icy water. It was too much. Before she knew it, nausea overwhelmed her and she vomited onto the floor, before collapsing right into the disgusting mass. She could feel her face sink into it, but was much too weak to care.

-Cody cleaned her up with ahot hose and brought her to her cell uncuffing her he threw her in and would have food for her later when she woke up.-"Better think about tonight because you may not survive tomorrow."-walking away Codies words sounded possitive.-

Despite having greedily drunk the hot water even as it scalded her skin, Mai was still thirsty as hell. Her skin hurt from the heat, and her head pounded with a terrible headache. And still, most of what she could feel was anger. Not fear. Grimly satisfied about this, she fell into a short, troubled sleep.

-The Guards brought her fresh Pancakes eggs, Bacon Sausage, Ham, Waffles and a Extra Tall Glass of Milk and OJ. The guard woke her up and he looked.-"You must eat all of this. Those are orders from Cody."

Ordering her to eat? After the run yesterday, she needed no order and immediately started to eat all the food, at a pace that surprised even her. The milk and juice especially tasted better than anything she had ever had in her entire life...

-The guard had brought her a second plate of the same ammoutn of food and drink what the hell?"

She knew immediately what he was trying to do - but she also knew better than to refuse an order to eat from armed guards. Besides, she was still hungry, so she started eating the second serving, too.

-They saw her eat and brought her a third serving. Watching her they wonder how much she could take.-

She wondered - and secretly hoped - if she could just eat all the food they had. Probably not, though. She just had to eat and eat, and she knew he would get this to turn painful eventually. Oh well...

-on the 4th tray she seem to stop takign her and the food they brought her to the Room where Cody waited. He smiled.-"Plug her up boys."-The Men where given plugs plugging up her ass and pee hole with tight plugs then forced a feeding tube in her mouth.-"I think we can give her as much as she can eat and drink."-She squirmed but being tied to the chair now was all she coudl do barely wiggling. Cody slid food and drink through the tube having to ground up the food to make it fit as liquid was washed down to help the food move.-

They had her exactly where they wanted her, and she knew this. Tied to the chair, the tube forcing her to swallow the disgusting slime pouring into her, totally helpless. Her stomach was now full and starting to hurt, and the goop, mushy and mixed up, pouring into her, was nauseating. She retched, but of course, there was no way to throw up. Her eyes filled with tears involuntarily from all the swallowing.

-Cody smiled to her. All she had to do was snap and agree. Then he coudl use her as he see fit. Even as a slave his personal crime princess or what ever to help him with this case. A Shicker heavier sludge of food went down the tube watching her gag a bit.-

And more... like with the running, this guy was apparently trying to exhaust her into slipping up. Idiot! Even though her stomach was swollen a bit and hurting like hell, and her dearest wish was to puke it all out, all it made her was angry. Furious, in fact.

-They managed ot give her as much as they good but kept the tube in her mouth to stomach and since she was plugged up she could not use the bathroom. They left her there tied to the chair.-"see you in a while hope you don't explode."-he laughed and left for now.-

She felt terrible, tied to the chair like that. Everything inside her pressed from inside in all directions at the same time, wanting out. But there was no way out. She had to sit there, helpless.

-Cody returned 6 hours late rplenty of time for her to hurt. He was not sure if he was breaking her down or just making her pissed either way he could handle it.-"So Ready to talk yet....If you walk we will release all that nasty waste in your body if not.....another 4 hours maybe?"-he chuckled.-

The nausea was monumental. Her bladder had long ago stopped hurting - whether she was getting used to it, or something worse had happened, she did not know. She could feel that she was poisoning herself from inside... but so be it. Better die than talk, as her angry glare unmistakably showed.

-Cody had to think one of the guards came in.-"Sir we just infiltrated another drug bust 17 killed all from her dads group."-Cody nods.-"So what does that mean."-The officer looked.-"They each had a cyinide pill we didn't fire they all may be like that you have to keep her alive till we get some one willign to talk."-Cody kicked the chair a moment and sighed he took the tube out and released her the guards took her to the bathroom where she could go in private and do as she needed and wait.-

Back