New Member Introductions

pdw1234 said:
Hi All,

I've been a long time lurker and recently tried to post a picture in a response. It told me 100KB was max and my picture was 200KB. My camera is set to low pixel now. What do I do???

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Paul

Hi Paul

I'm quite new here and recently had to overcome that problem. I downloaded Picassa from Google here and it will resize them for you. It's a brilliant piece of free software that will also let you crop, and edit all kinds of things about your pic. Hint : you set the size you want the pic to be in the Export options, then you select the pic and export it - it will put it in a new folder, resized and ready to whack it up online. Whatever this pic is, I'd like to see it! So if you get Picassa and you need any help, get in touch! Welcome to posting. I hope you have fun with it - I certainly am.

My pics

Cheers

:catgrin:
 
I love to talk to interesting folks and give some feedback when ever possible. Hope to post more soon. Thanks for reading! :)
 
Last edited:
New

Hay I am new here but have been around the block and across the pond a few times. I am a crazy person loose in a crazy world full of insane people looking for a sane place to call home. Some people call me kinky, of course those are the ones whom don't know that kinky is normal. Am professional photographer by trade only instead of during normal pictures I do kinky ones. So if you want to know more about crazy, kinky and insane you got the right person here.
 
Hi...I guess it is time that I did this, although I've been lurking around for awhile now. I'm a college student earning a double BA in English Lit and French. Currently trying to become fluent in French by living in Switzerland, although I am American.

I like reading the stories on Lit so I thought I'd check out the forum as well...it seems like a cool place. I have already done alot of reading on the How To forum, very helpful...I can bet I'll be visiting alot more.

I like talking to new people when I'm bored (which is when I'll be on here) so send me a message if you're bored too. :)
 
i am a 21 yr old indian doing engineering in germany. As you have guessed by now after seeing my name. i am devout fan of superbikes especially ducatis. I love massaging my women with baby oil and pleasuring them with cunnilingus. I believe women are divinity on earth and its a man's job to serve and pleasure her.
 
As i havent properly introduced myself, i think i should!

Been a lurker on here for one hell of a long time now, and picked up a lot of useful stuff.

Im a 20 y/o student in the south of England studying Engineering. Im male, and currently single, have just come out of a relationship. Im a very sensual and sexual person, and always have been- i like exploring my sexuality. This place has not only suplied me with some great stories to read, but this board is a great source of info, and im definately a better lover because of it.
 
hello new here

Hi there. new member and I enjoy mutual cam sex. 46/m. PM if interested
 
Last edited:
Introducing myself

Hey everyone I'm new to posting although I've been writing erotic fiction for several years now. I've also been reading the submissions on this site for quite some time.

Female, 27, bisexual, engaged to a female who is very, very open about what I do. ;)
 
just joined lit a few days ago,

been skulking around the site checking things out.

thought I ought to intro myself......


charlie; 49yo male; str8; have a few "kinks".

not a writer, but I do enjoy reading well written erotica, of which there seems to be plenty here!
 
Resizing Photos

pdw1234 said:
Hi All,

I've been a long time lurker and recently tried to post a picture in a response. It told me 100KB was max and my picture was 200KB. My camera is set to low pixel now. What do I do???

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Paul

On any computer bought you should have some sort of photo software such as Adobe, Corel, Microsoft Photo Paint, etc.

If you open your photo up in one of those programs you will see the pull down option image and than an option called something like "resize", "Image Size" or something along that order. After that it is easy to procentually change the size down to whatever you need.
 
Hello, I'm 23 and a Leo. I served in the U.S. Army Infantry (Please, avoid the opinions on the war. We didn't call the shots, and still don't). I grew up fighting and it's always come natural, so I'm currently training and fighting as a Mixed Martial Artists. With slim chances of ever being in the UFC (Super Bowl of MMA), it's still a hope.

I'm also a poet, for more of a way to release things pent up inside than a way of earning. Not sure what else to say. There's more, but then it sounds like I've got an ego.
 
Gosh. Lots of new people to welcome! So..... welcome! :D
Hope you will all find what you are looking for here at Lit. I assume you will find this community quite interesting. Lots to be learned and shared.

Enjoy!
 
hello!

Hello everyone!
I'm new here. I was just introduced to this site lasnight!
And I must say, I am impressed with what I see!
I hope to become more then just a lurker! :cathappy:
Let's see... I'm a 26 year old female, in a commited relationship.
I enjoy most things sexual.
I am working on becoming a 'known' clothing designer, but my 9-5 job is a clerk at a motel.
And, I am enjoying the things I am reading here!
(I have a hard time describeing myself, so if anyone wants to know more, all ya gotta do it ask ;) )
 
Hi. I forgot about this site and signing up for it until going thru my emails and cleaning them up.

I am a 27 y/o straight male and live in Towson, MD.

I enjoy creative writing and poetry, only recently turning my thoughts to a more deviant as well as sexual nature.

Currently, I am working on turning a friend into a friend with benefits. Tonight was big step forward towards that end.
 
umm this is gonna be a toughie for me so i'll try and make it quick

i'm a 22 year old male from Egypt
i was born and raised in the Gulf and then came back to Egypt for college and stuff...
i'm in my 4th year in college studying Computer Engineering (yes i'm one of those computer maniacs who spend 23 hours infront of a computer and 1 hour in bed dreaming that i'm sitting infront of a computer screen :D )

can i mention that i really like food and do eat a lot? (btw i'm not fat, i just have a few extra kilos here and there)

umm... i don't know what else i could say about myself...
see you guys around :)
 
New here

I've been reading stories here and lurking for a few weeks. I'm 38, husband is 39, we have 2 children and been married for 18 years. I've always been a fan of what I called "smut" books.. HA!! boy was I wrong LOL I'm not sure I'll ever go back to reading Christine Feehan or Cassie Edwards again! :p I look for ward to meeting ppl and really look forward to reading about new things.
 
Typical Hello

I'm a 27-year-old second time college student with a love for sexuality in general. Though I tend to go for guy-on-guy and m\m\f stuff when it comes to my erotica. While I do a bit of writing and art (www.yaoi-huntress-earth.deviantart.com), my more erotic writings tend to be in the fanfiction category. This place looks great and I think I'll like it here.
 
I'm new to the forum here, though I've been reading stories here for about three years now. There's just something about reading a good piece of erotica that beats visual porn, hands-down, for me. I enjoy intelligent discussion, both sexually related and non-sexually related. Since I'm on hiatus from work, I thought I'd join the forum to give myself something to do, though quite frankly, it's hard to know where to start here.

I'm a 28 y/o woman and in a committed relationship living in the New England area. I have a bit of a bisexual streak as well, and he totally knows and supports it (though I can't think of any man that wouldn't).

Hmm...Things about me...Y'know, lists aren't my forte, so bear with me. :)

I like chocolate, I like wine. I'm an unabashed video gamer and fanfiction geek. I like horses, and horsepower of the car variety. I've been called a wiseass, and I'm ok with that; I know I'm cheeky and that my sense of humor's not normal.

I'm sure more about me will be revealed as I get to know people here.
 
Eek! First post! :eek:
Hello everyone! :) I'm 19, female and a student. I'm straight, and have a boyfriend who I adore. I like the site and I like message boards, so figured I should join up. Now trying to figure out where to post. :D
Much love to ya all! :heart:
 
Wanna try MFM

Hay ya'all Great site, just found it and am quite interested.
 
Last edited:
howdy!

hi, just really new here, found this place at a bad time in my life. VERY recently separated, result of her falling in love with another girl, that she is best friends with, and which their relationship went too far.

Im not opposed to any of the stuff here, I am very open about my sexuality, i will try almost anything...wink. Just the downfall of my marriage was that she fell in love with her, more than me. Caught her cheating, repeatedly, and decided enough was enough.

enough about that:

i am 32, have 3 awesome kids, live in southern BC, bout an hour from Vancouver. Have done a lot of playing within a marriage, and found it exciting. would like to learn more, and try new things. Have tried MMF and FFM (no penetration, just play) and enjoyed as well.

Well, thats me, I suppose. Lots to learn, anyone wanna teach me eventualy? ( need to heal a bit more first from the emotional scarring)
 
Hi...I have been here for about 2 months now but didn't know this area existed.

I am on the plus side of 55 and divorced for a couple of years now with a terrific son who is on his own now. I like to travel and have been to most places in western Europe, most of the USA and Canada west of Montreal. Recently I taught English as a Second Language (ESL) in Thailand for 6 months and loved it. I have traveled to Shenzhen, China for a month and just returned from Cuba after a 2 week visit. Yeah, I like to travel :)

I like photography too and purchased a Digital SLR with 70-300mm telzoom lens for bird watching...a nice relaxing hobby that is like hunting without the messiness of a kill...I am also a tournament Bridge player who is not too bad IMHO.

I also like to write...it soothes the soul...at least it does that for me.

Here is an introductory poem that I wrote a while ago...I think it describes me pretty well.

A Good Read

Don’t judge my cover.
It’s worn, sure...
faded....maybe,
torn and dog-eared in places,
but the pages are attached,
the spine is firm.
Lots of good reading
for someone looking for discovery,
a treasure, or something
to curl up with on a cold evening.

No!...don’t put me down,
back on the shelf.
Look at my contents,
thumb the pages a little,
read a bit,
get my flavour...explore.
I can intrigue, fascinate, outrage
and provoke laughter or tears.
It’s all there...
if you take the time to look

Heard a bad review, eh...
vile, venomous and vindictive,
in my humble opinion...
well, consider the source,
judge for yourself.
I was on her shelf for many years
her property so-to-speak,
not easy to talk about,
but, that is the past
I’m back in circulation now.

Yes...many chapters in my life,
lots of skills to draw on,
jack-of-all-trades I am,
pride myself in knowing
a little of everything.
The blank pages?....
Why, it’s space for more story,
not ready for the “discard” box yet.
Still life under this dust jacket,
take your time...I’m a good read!
 
Hello all. This is just a quick post to introduce myself. I am a 33 year old single female. I take pride in the fact that my reserved banker facade hides the soul of a true erotica enthusiast.

I indulge myself in written erotica quite often, so I look forward to any new material. I hope to submit a story myself soon.


Kiro

:catroar:
 
I've posted a few times but somehow managed to overlook the introduction thread. Thought perhaps I should fix that.

I'm 41, happily married, with 2 kids of my own and 2 step-sons. I'm a nurse at the local county jail. I found this site a few months ago and knew I had to start writing again.

I used to date (ok, fuck) one of the pharmacists at the hospital where I used to work. One day I had the brilliant idea that I should start anonymously mailing him naughty stories that I wrote. It was a blast! He was convinced that one of the other pharmacists was the responsible party. He'd even show them to me and go on about who his prime suspect was. I never did confess. He must have liked them, though -- he saved every one of 'em. I think I wrote 3 or 4 at the most.

So, I've got one story posted and the follow up has been submitted. It's been really fun to write again. I'm enjoying the hell out of this!

Oh, and the "how to" forum is my favorite. I'm always looking to learn!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top