Awkward Boners and Platonic Nudity

Back when I was in high school, I was hanging out with a group of my male friends and we were watching a movie. I was sharing the couch with a friend; I was stretched out and had my head in his lap. I fell asleep and I must have been moving around a lot, because he woke me up and told me to stop fidgeting. I was still groggy and I didn't quite get what he was saying. Frustrated, he told me (and everyone else in the room) that I was about to make him come. I hadn't even noticed the awkward boner until then. Ever since then, I've been quite fond of them.

You should have kept going... Make sure he was telling the truth. Surprised he went and told everyone, though. I like when it's a secret between me and her. I used to give a lot of backrubs to girls in my lap, and I enjoyed knowing she could feel my hard cock against her...
 
When I was a teenager, I knew this girl that always wanted to sit in my lap anywhere we went. Weweren't dating or seeing each other, but she had an exceptional ass. She would sit in ny lap, while she was talking to friends, and just grind her ass into my lap. One day I was hanging out at the house, in just a pair of gym shorts, no underwear underneath, she and two of her friends show up, she immediately points at a chair and said sit down, and she jumped in my lap. After about 20 minutes, she stands up looks back at me, total tent in my shorts, they all laugh, and giggle. I was kind of embarrased, the girls knew it, and the girl that sat in my lap, just smiled at me, and said I should help you with that. She pulled my shorts down, sat back in my lap, letting my cock slide up between her legs and just kept rubbing my cock with the inside of her legs and hands. I mean there I was, nothing but helpless, I told her if she didn't stop I was going to cum, she looked over her shoulder and simply said, go ahead and cum. Which I did, shot it all over the front of her. She licked her hands, and leaned back into my chest, and continued talking to the other girls. A couple weeks later, we ended up fucking.
 
When I was a teenager, I knew this girl that always wanted to sit in my lap anywhere we went. Weweren't dating or seeing each other, but she had an exceptional ass. She would sit in ny lap, while she was talking to friends, and just grind her ass into my lap. One day I was hanging out at the house, in just a pair of gym shorts, no underwear underneath, she and two of her friends show up, she immediately points at a chair and said sit down, and she jumped in my lap. After about 20 minutes, she stands up looks back at me, total tent in my shorts, they all laugh, and giggle. I was kind of embarrased, the girls knew it, and the girl that sat in my lap, just smiled at me, and said I should help you with that. She pulled my shorts down, sat back in my lap, letting my cock slide up between her legs and just kept rubbing my cock with the inside of her legs and hands. I mean there I was, nothing but helpless, I told her if she didn't stop I was going to cum, she looked over her shoulder and simply said, go ahead and cum. Which I did, shot it all over the front of her. She licked her hands, and leaned back into my chest, and continued talking to the other girls. A couple weeks later, we ended up fucking.

Hopefully you didn't let her get away.
 
*Tell* me about it.

I wish this kink/turn on had a name.

We need a name for it.

Hm...visible boners? Maybe bulgies, like how visibly hard nipples are sometimes called pokies? I've heard Moose Knuckle for visible bulges, too, as a counterpoint to camel toe.
 
sounds like the beginning of a mother daughter scene in a porn movie!
Ahh to be a teenager again


When I was a teenager I dated a girl who lived in a one bdrm apt. With her mom. Her mom always stayed the nite with her b/f every Friday, which meant that I stayed the nite with my g/f every Friday nite so we could sleep together...and fuck! One particular Friday nite we were alone and in the middle of a good fuck when we heard the door start to open. She had an argument with her b/f and came home rather then spend the nite. Luckily the g/f thought to put the chain on the door and we had time for me to jump out of bed and run into the living room and throw a blanket over my naked ass... And hard cock. Her mother came in and proceeded to start a conversation with us with me naked and sporting a boner under the blanket. My cock stayed hard the entire time and I stayed horny the whole time she stayed in the room...I was a teenager and got interrupted before cumming...nothing I could do to lose the boner. At one point I noticed my hand in my crotch pushing my boner down and out of the way...I looked at the mom and she just smiled knowing full well I was sporting a boner under the blanket.
 
Years ago I was at Haulover during a summer weekend afternoon, when it’s common for strong storms to quickly gather. A young couple sitting near me was in the water “hugging” each other. The storm sirens went off to clear the beach for a coming storm (could see it over the Key Biscayne area). When the couple came out of the water the male had an erection and was not trying to hide it.
 
Visiting family in Croatia with my mother when I was a kid. It was so old school that they would boil the water, dump it in a tub, and bath each of us in the water and there was 3 of us. Then they would have us stand completely naked on the table drying us off with our junk right in their face. We used to get hard quite often during that part. At the time my cousin and I didn't understand why it was so funny. I felt the feelings a few years later and it all started to make sense.

Since this is about me, I don't see it breaking the rules. IF a mod removes it please inform me of it.
 
Awkward Boners

I've seen plenty of guys get hard on nudist beaches. Most recently it happened to a guy rubbing sunscreen on his nude girlfriend. People notice of course, but as long as he's not flaunting it, it's accepted as normal. I always get one when I'm dancing close. I've been told that women can always feel it if a guy is hard, but most women do not back off.
 
Back
Top