The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this flashback memory today from my childhood.

Because I was adopted and my parents wouldn't talk about my bio mother, and because I was a Star Wars/sci fi nut, I went through a phase where I honestly believed I had actually come from another planet. In fact, I believed that one day my people would return to earth to get me and then I'd travel around the galaxy...probably with a blaster at my side and perhaps a wookie.

I worried that they would get lost, though. So sometimes I would leave small notes outside that said, "I'm in here."

They never did pick me up. Unless of course I am a clone and the real K is....

:D

It sounds plausible. Maybe they saw the notes but figured you were going to do some cool things here first. I was sure I had the natural ability to fly, and that said power would manifest itself when I hit, oh, about, one year older than whatever age I was at the time. I just knew it.

Two weeks today, motherfuckers!

Viewing your jobrage countdown is cathartic.

ATTENTION more typically balmy arm-pitted weathered Litsters!

Whoever mistakenly left their summer sky sweat on my coast, please come retrieve it as it pitching a fit and wants to go home. Like now. Thanks!

I took my girlfriend to a class-- sexuality after cancer, for women.

The male doctor spent one half of the hour expounding on his biography and credentials, and also evolutionary biology.

Of course I spoke up. And had to apologise for the derailment to the women who were there for REAL REASONS-- but I only argued for a few minutes, according to my GF.

And the guy still didn't have a handle on the questions the women were asking, which were many of them practical things about functions. Every answer would be about the medical profession and it's attitudes towards questions like these.

So... yeah.

I took my girlfriend to a class-- sexuality after cancer, for women.

The male doctor spent one half of the hour expounding on his biography and credentials, and also evolutionary biology.

Of course I spoke up. And had to apologise for the derailment to the women who were there for REAL REASONS-- but I only argued for a few minutes, according to my GF.

And the guy still didn't have a handle on the questions the women were asking, which were many of them practical things about functions. Every answer would be about the medical profession and it's attitudes towards questions like these.

So... yeah.

Not isolated, but...

I fucking HATE any "illness and your sexuality" information I have ever gotten. It's all about how to be unashamed etc. and nothing of any practical value that assumes a sick person might want to get it on and making that workable/hot, etc. It always assumes you have massive bodily angst and never assumes that you're just actually horny.

Like; "my vag doesn't smell the same, and it's dry, and i worry about HPV."

He actually did point out that there are a million lubes that are okay for pussy, and olive oil and coconut oil, and that safer sex is better than no sex and there's always some sort of risk..

Some things he said were good. I think it might have been his first time trying to do this talk.

Afterwards, I asked if she'd stuck any yoghurt in there, to restore the inner flora.

Like; "my vag doesn't smell the same, and it's dry, and i worry about HPV."

He actually did point out that there are a million lubes that are okay for pussy, and olive oil and coconut oil, and that safer sex is better than no sex and there's always some sort of risk..

Some things he said were good. I think it might have been his first time trying to do this talk.

Afterwards, I asked if she'd stuck any yoghurt in there, to restore the inner flora.

I dont think Yoghurt would make a big different if the tissue is atrophying due to loss of estrogen. Estrace cream helps but they won't give it to women who have had estrogen based cancers. Coconut oil feels nice.

What made me think I was physically or mentally capable of volunteering until 10PM two nights in a row, then going back at 6AM on Sunday?

Somebody wasn't using their noggin when the sign up sheet came around.:rolleyes:

I just took all the cine film from my childhood (dates on the film cases cover 1966 to 1980) to the local camera shop to get it all put onto DVD.

That stuff is moving images (no sound) that I haven't clapped eyes on in over 25 years. It came out of my mum's loft when she died last year. The last 2 years or so have been spent (by me, a therapist briefly and my boyfriend continually) working through some indescribably painful and damaging stuff from my childhood, which stuff started around 1971-72 and ended around 1983.

I was going to this shop to buy a camera, went online before leaving home to check their opening hours, saw that they do cine-to-DVD conversion and, without giving myself time to change my mind, stuck that box of films in my bag and marched off to the shop. Spoke at length with the man who will be doing the conversion about presentation, chronology etc.

When I came out of the shop I felt like I had handed my own personal Pandora's box to a stranger for him to peer into at his leisure. Also was hit hard in the gut by the realisation that this means I'll have to watch this stuff. Had to go and sit down for a bit on a bench in the city centre just outside the shop cos I suddenly felt my legs going from under me.

Well, this'll be a test of how "cured" I am, I guess... on the other hand if I chicken out I'll only have wasted £200 :rolleyes:... and of course then I'll have it all on DVD and can watch it next year instead or in ten years instead or on my death bed or something instead :eek:

Apparently it'll be ready in about a month. That gives me time to get some more grey hairs ;)

Last edited:
I am the leading poster in the Laugh/Smile thread.

I am the leading poster in the Pissed Off thread.

I'm prouder of one than the other. (The former, not the latter, just to tweak those who think I'm a grumpy old man :p)*

Is there an MPD diagnosis in my future?

Well, I am a grumpy old man... with a heart of gold (cold, hard and lumpy). :p

I dont think Yoghurt would make a big different if the tissue is atrophying due to loss of estrogen. Estrace cream helps but they won't give it to women who have had estrogen based cancers. Coconut oil feels nice.
The suggestion was not for atrophy, but to restore the vaginal flora.

Because it didn't smell the same, see.

I just took all the cine film from my childhood (dates on the film cases cover 1966 to 1980) to the local camera shop to get it all put onto DVD.

That stuff is moving images (no sound) that I haven't clapped eyes on in over 25 years. It came out of my mum's loft when she died last year. The last 2 years or so have been spent (by me, a therapist briefly and my boyfriend continually) working through some indescribably painful and damaging stuff from my childhood, which stuff started around 1971-72 and ended around 1983.

I was going to this shop to buy a camera, went online before leaving home to check their opening hours, saw that they do cine-to-DVD conversion and, without giving myself time to change my mind, stuck that box of films in my bag and marched off to the shop. Spoke at length with the man who will be doing the conversion about presentation, chronology etc.

When I came out of the shop I felt like I had handed my own personal Pandora's box to a stranger for him to peer into at his leisure. Also was hit hard in the gut by the realisation that this means I'll have to watch this stuff. Had to go and sit down for a bit on a bench in the city centre just outside the shop cos I suddenly felt my legs going from under me.

Well, this'll be a test of how "cured" I am, I guess... on the other hand if I chicken out I'll only have wasted £200 :rolleyes:... and of course then I'll have it all on DVD and can watch it next year instead or in ten years instead or on my death bed or something instead :eek:

Apparently it'll be ready in about a month. That gives me time to get some more grey hairs ;)
You do not have to watch it.

You don't have to watch all of it.

You don't have to keep watching for one single second longer than you want to.

This is not a test. There is no test of you being cured. That doesn't exist. When a leg is broken, you don't walk on it until it can be walked on. You don't walk on it before it's healed. When it's your heart and soul, you'll know the healing is good when you can trust your heart and your soul-- for yourself, in the now and the future.

Forgiving someone means that you've decided to stop letting their past shit impact you any longer. It doesn't mean you have to endure any more shit from them, even postumously.

EDIT TO ADD;

I literally have only learned this model of forgiveness this year. And what a difference in my heart.

Last edited:
I don't wanna talk anymore. I don't want to try to explain this. I don't want to have to make sense... I just want to curl up in a ball and cry until there is nothing left... And when i am done, I will gently put the pieces back together and move on...but until then... I don't wanna talk...

Crying is good, it empties you out. After you run out of tears, you are empty, and are now ready to be filled with something better.

Forgiving someone means that you've decided to stop letting their past shit impact you any longer. It doesn't mean you have to endure any more shit from them, even postumously.

EDIT TO ADD;

I literally have only learned this model of forgiveness this year. And what a difference in my heart.

This is so awesomely wise, and so damned hard to learn! Thanks for the reminder. :rose:

I'm prouder of one than the other. (The former, not the latter, just to tweak those who think I'm a grumpy old man :p)*

And you're unreachable, unless you suffer an injury and are redshirted, in which case K can catch you on smile/laugh. Maybe. In about three years.

With wenchie's new insane schedule, I have an opportunity, if I have some really emotionally-healthy days, to close the slim 27-post gap.

It's ESPN3 material, I'm telling you!

I don't wanna talk anymore. I don't want to try to explain this. I don't want to have to make sense... I just want to curl up in a ball and cry until there is nothing left... And when i am done, I will gently put the pieces back together and move on...but until then... I don't wanna talk...

:rose:

:mad: I'm still number one in this thread!

Wenchie, post more! You're only about 500 behind me!

I slept almost all day today. I feel completely useless. I got 5 hours sleep last night, which isn't enough, but then I slept all day. Sigh. I did manage to catch the premiere of Breaking Bad thanks to AMC showing it online. Anybody else see it?

The weird thing is, I could go back to sleep right now, too.

You do not have to watch it.

You don't have to watch all of it.

You don't have to keep watching for one single second longer than you want to.

This is not a test. There is no test of you being cured. That doesn't exist. When a leg is broken, you don't walk on it until it can be walked on. You don't walk on it before it's healed. When it's your heart and soul, you'll know the healing is good when you can trust your heart and your soul-- for yourself, in the now and the future.

EDIT TO ADD;

I think I needed to hear this - thanks Stella. :rose:

And you're unreachable, unless you suffer an injury and are redshirted, in which case K can catch you on smile/laugh. Maybe. In about three years.

With wenchie's new insane schedule, I have an opportunity, if I have some really emotionally-healthy days, to close the slim 27-post gap.

It's ESPN3 material, I'm telling you!

:mad: I'm still number one in this thread!

Wenchie, post more! You're only about 500 behind me!
Oh. I forgot to mention that I'm number three in this thread, by a >3:2 ratio. So maybe I'm not such a logorrheic after all. :D

Oh. I forgot to mention that I'm number three in this thread, by a >3:2 ratio. So maybe I'm not such a logorrheic after all. :D

It's actually an interesting bit of self-exploration to check out one's own posting patterns. Of the threads here that have roughly 4,000 or more replies, I'm barely in the top ten in only a couple (Blurts, Make you Happy/Smile) and own one (Nightcap). This analysis omits one thread that is essentially closed, the Hillary Clinton political thread from four years ago, where I think I'm in the top five.

I guess I smile and drink a lot. Perhaps they're related.

OK, I have no idea where to find these stats everyone is talking about.

I know I smile and blurt a lot and that I started roughly 12 billion threads while I was on The Rock, but that's about it.

OK, I have no idea where to find these stats everyone is talking about.

I know I smile and blurt a lot and that I started roughly 12 billion threads while I was on The Rock, but that's about it.
If you go to the forum's main page, look to the right where it shows the total number of posts in each thread. Click on the number shown for the thread in which you're interested, and it will pop up a "Who Posted?" window that shows each poster involved in a thread and their number of posts from most to least.

You're #26 in Pissed, #6 in Blurts, and #2 in Smiles. I guess that says maybe a little something about you, huh? :)

Hope you feel better soon.:rose:

Catalina

If you go to the forum's main page, look to the right where it shows the total number of posts in each thread. Click on the number shown for the thread in which you're interested, and it will pop up a "Who Posted?" window that shows each poster involved in a thread and their number of posts from most to least.

Thanks SW!

You're #26 in Pissed, #6 in Blurts, and #2 in Smiles. I guess that says maybe a little something about you, huh? :)

It says I'm not working hard enough at being happy!

Must be #1!!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back