The mayors trophy wife (closed)

-They began sharing the Banana split.-"So we are going home and watching our home made movie...just feel like watching it?"-he laughed.-
 
"Well let's watch it and see were things go. I think you know what I mean." She grinned at him.
 
-They finished and began driving home from the beach as he smiled leaning back enjoying the company. His cock bulged in his pants and thought about his hot wife.-
 
-Max smiled as he got in the car with her after the ice cream. As he drove home his cock strained his pants just thinking about his wife in dreamland. Thinking and driving keeping a eye out.-
 
She kissed his neck as she stroked his leg. She looked at him and smiled. "Baby I'm feeling horny and naughty I can't wait to watch our home movie" she laughed.
 
-He looked.-"If your feeling Naughty....I have a boner just thinking about you just laying there...if you want...you can be naughty while...I drive."-he smiled as he continued to drive fine.-
 
"Huni I can't I can't I don't want you to crash." She smiled at him as she stroked her side. She looked out the window humming to herself
 
-He shrugs as they drove home. It took 2 hours and they got home and got in they got in comfortable clothing as they went to there bed room.-"Go on put on our video."-he smiled.
 
-Max got in with a pair of shorts and a tee shirt for now as he leans back in bed with her and begins to watch the movie.-"This is pretty hot huh?"
 
"Oh god it is so hot I want you so bad." She kissed him then laid on her back she stroked her body softly she bite her lip. As she slipped her hand into her panties she stroked her clit with one hand and her other hand was stroking his cock through his shorts.
 
-He smiled to her.-"We haven't done any costume play in a while how about you put on one of the naughty costumes i got you a few years ago and hve some fun."-I reach in your panties and rub your clit and pussy.-
 
-He smiled.-"Oh there we go...What should the story be for this enjoyment."-I say and run my hands over your legs up to your ass.-
 
"How about your my daddy's friend and your looking after me and I've been bad so you need to punish me." She grinned at him as she stroked her side.
 
-He smiled.-" Give me a reason."-He said gently and looked to her eyes and his hands over her ass a bit.-"what did thew naughty girl do to deserve it maybe i should talk to yoru Daddy."-he chuckled.-
 
"Well how about you found me sucking off a guy and my daddy thinks I'm a pure little angel so let's say you told me that you would tell him unless I do as you told me." She smiled at him as she stroked her leg.
 
"I like that idea."-I smile and watch you skip out of the room.-"Chantel come in here..."-I say as my legs are off the bed and i am sitting on it watching you walk in.-"I saw what you were doing down stairs....with that young man..."-I smile.-"are you a little slut and your dad doesn't know?"
 
She walks in the room "Oh no he doesn't know at all." She stroked her hair as she looked at him. "Please don't tell my daddy." She looked at him.
 
Last edited:
"I won't tell unless you do as i tell you to....understand....now come here time to teach you a lesson then you and me are going to be naughty...and daddy will never know."
 
She looked at him as she moved to sit next to him on the bed she crossed her legs looking at him. "What do you want me to do. I will do anything just don't tell my daddy."
 
-He bends her over his knee and flips her skirt and pulls her panties down and begins to slap her ass.-"Your getting spanked first then your going to be naughty with me."
 
She moaned as she wiggled her ass. "Oh I'm a bad girl spank me harder." She stroked her boobs. "I'm a naughty girl and I want to be naughty with you."
 
-His hands slapped her ass a bit harder each time he grins and slapped it harder still.-"Oh yeah you are feel that cock under you that is all for you naughty girl."
 
"Yeah I feel that cock under me do you want me to be a very naughty girl and play with your hard cock." She moaned as he spanked her.
 
Back
Top