The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like you doing that, too! :D

Damn, that looks good too.

Really good.

Also, we had that exact same spoon rest when I was growing up. Weird.

I thought you might ;)

And that pie looks amazing Nina! Am very jealous...pastry and I don't get on well...hot hands + pastry = very messy pies :eek:

~whispers~ I think you do that quite well... ~nodsnods~

whispers with a smile

Why thank you, lovely

I thought you might ;)

And that pie looks amazing Nina! Am very jealous...pastry and I don't get on well...hot hands + pastry = very messy pies :eek:

whispers with a smile

Why thank you, lovely

I'm excited, 5 more days and I can make lots more... And cookies too!! oh..

hmm... I think i have to get a snack before I bake far to much too early.

But you are right, hot hands and dough dont work well... medical gloves help with that though. I dated a chef and that's what he had to do. (my pastries are still better though!)

I'm excited, 5 more days and I can make lots more... And cookies too!! oh..

hmm... I think i have to get a snack before I bake far to much too early.

But you are right, hot hands and dough dont work well... medical gloves help with that though. I dated a chef and that's what he had to do. (my pastries are still better though!)

I either have to have all the windows open or keep stopping and running my hands under cold water :eek:

I love baking, almost too much...which means my issues with pastry must be overcome!

That said, I made my own mince pies last week and my pastry came out pretty darn well...if I say so myself :D

I either have to have all the windows open or keep stopping and running my hands under cold water :eek:

I love baking, almost too much...which means my issues with pastry must be overcome!

That said, I made my own mince pies last week and my pastry came out pretty darn well...if I say so myself :D

You will overcome your pastries, that mulled wine cake sounds effing yum!

That is one pie I havnt tried to make yet. Sounds delish.

*sees a bit of gray matter squiggling on the floor and scoops it up. Gives pale an assessing look and then hides the gray matter behind her back*

Mind thief! *points with an accusatory look*

Damn, it's freaking cold.

My nipples can't get any harder.

:eek:

Perhaps we need to conduct an experiment to see if this is an accurate assertion. I would like to help in anyway possible.

Last edited:
Mind thief! *points with an accusatory look*

*looks right... looks left... tosses it until it lands behind Glad with a soft squishy sound*

Who? Where?

Perhaps we need to conduct an experiment to see if this is an accurate assertion. I would like to help in anyway possible.

*opens mouth to say something.....

.... hastily closes it again and slinks off into the RW to handle a few things*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back