The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So help me you sports parents with the self entitled attitude you make one move against my kid and hurt her my claws will come out and you will regret ever plotting your selfish agenda.

So help me you sports parents with the self entitled attitude you make one move against my kid and hurt her my claws will come out and you will regret ever plotting your selfish agenda.
I would hate to be the person on the other end of those claws. :eek:

*offers Sia a nice warm cup of tea and a place on my couch*

I would hate to be the person on the other end of those claws. :eek:

*offers Sia a nice warm cup of tea and a place on my couch*

*smiles, accepts the tea and settles down on the couch next to her.*

Thanks, darling.

I'm actually a pretty nice person, but if you push I push back and lord help me I will bitch slaps this husband and wife with my chankla.

*blows on the tea before taking a sip, settles back*

How was your day?

*smiles, accepts the tea and settles down on the couch next to her.*

Thanks, darling.

I'm actually a pretty nice person, but if you push I push back and lord help me I will bitch slaps this husband and wife with my chankla.

*blows on the tea before taking a sip, settles back*

How was your day?
*takes a sip out of my own cup and nearly spits it back out.*

Wow, sorry, that really is hot. *blows on it* It's ok though...once it cools. It is "Bedtime Mint," soothing and decaf.

*scoots over and cuddles up to you*

I love how sweet you are, but imagining you angry like that makes me kinda of tingley.

*takes a sip out of my own cup and nearly spits it back out.*

Wow, sorry, that really is hot. *blows on it* It's ok though...once it cools. It is "Bedtime Mint," soothing and decaf.

*scoots over and cuddles up to you*

I love how sweet you are, but imagining you angry like that makes me kinda of tingley.

*carefully holds the mug with both hands and snuggles up with Moon, laughing a bit.*

I have a bit of a temper... runs in the blood.

*carefully holds the mug with both hands and snuggles up with Moon, laughing a bit.*

I have a bit of a temper... runs in the blood.
*sipping and cuddling* I think we all do, my dear. Isn't it fabulous?

Don't worry, I'll keep you in line.

Oh will ya now.. *grins* I rather like the sound of that....

Do you now? *snatches your tea and plops it on the table* Maybe we will need to cut tea time short then and play, "Keep Sia In Line"

*Rummaging through a stack of magazines and papers* Rule book, rule book...I know I have the rules to this game somewhere. Drat...I might have to search all night. It is getting late and it is time for bed. Perhaps we can play tomorrow. In the meantime, there is an empty side to my bed again tonight.

The last thing I thought...isn't this fun?

Do you now? *snatches your tea and plops it on the table* Maybe we will need to cut tea time short then and play, "Keep Sia In Line"

*Rummaging through a stack of magazines and papers* Rule book, rule book...I know I have the rules to this game somewhere. Drat...I might have to search all night. It is getting late and it is time for bed. Perhaps we can play tomorrow. In the meantime, there is an empty side to my bed again tonight.

The last thing I thought...isn't this fun?

*Blink, blink."

*Looks at her now empty hands then to the table, pause, giggles playfully nudging Moon.* Oh yes, let's play... but of course another time, perhaps tomorrow.

*Leans in to kiss her cheek and give her a squeeze.* Sweet dreams my dear. I'll be up for a while, but perhaps I'll curl up with you later.

Okay the chankla this made me laugh... we all know when the chankleta comes out, it's on! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back