( Ladies ) What are you looking for ?

The Asian playground thread and a set of keys, for this lock, that I misplaced last year. I was sure I put the keys in my purse, but nope. I have been on and off looking for them for almost a year now.

Thank you for asking. Reminds me to look in another unlikely place :)

The Asian playground thread and a set of keys, for this lock, that I misplaced last year. I was sure I put the keys in my purse, but nope. I have been on and off looking for them for almost a year now.

LOL... Happy to help.

Well, I lose my phone or my wallet on pretty much a daily basis...

And my motivation ain't been seen in years.

Phone sex with young, North American males with sweet voices. Not looking for anything wild or taboo, vanilla is good enough for me.

Phone sex with young, North American males with sweet voices. Not looking for anything wild or taboo, vanilla is good enough for me.

Seems this double posted......

I have keys here that I can't even think of what they go to but I'm afraid to throw them out because I know I will figure it out the moment after trash pick up. stop by to see if they're yours.

A man who knows how to be a man and lets me be a woman. It is a bit hard to find these days.

I have keys here that I can't even think of what they go to but I'm afraid to throw them out because I know I will figure it out the moment after trash pick up. stop by to see if they're yours.

That would be my luck too! You should see my keychain, it's so heavy! I told myself I would try to find which lock each key fits and label them but thinking about it made me exhausted. It's been years since I have used anything but the keys to start the car and mailbox. It's probably safe to toss the others.

I'll stop by in a bit :)

I never found my keys. I guess I should stop looking for them.

How about the "eat me" cake from Alice in Wonderland? I already had too much of the "drink me" potion!

Back