29/f looking for role play partners!

sweet_jenn369

Really Experienced
So I'm new on the literotica forums (although I've been a long time story reader). I'm 29/f/Michigan and I'd love to find some women interested in role playing. I'm bi but more interested in women right now. Role play wise I love the usual suspects; school, office, incest (sisters and mother daughter especially) love dressing up, toys, and threesome roles. I love sharing a guy with someone else and letting my inner slutty side show. I can switch from domme to sub but what I like vest is a partner I can switch off with. Not into guys who just wanna fuck, I like a nice narrative, want someone who is well spoken and educated enough to make the roles exciting and fun to read. If this sounds interesting please pm me!
Mwah, Jenn

Ha, too bad that didn't stop you from replying ;). With typos too! How could I pass you up?

I forgot to mention some things. I prefer playing on yahoo messenger, I find waiting for responses on here tedious and love the connection and speed of Yahoo. I'm up for trying new things and just wanna meet interesting people. But for now that's limited to women. Not only do they seem to have the most creative roles, nothing disappoints me more than a guy who just wants to fuck in a role, cums and signs off. So for now, if there's any women who want to role play, pm me or message me on yahoo. Thanks!

I forgot to mention some things. I prefer playing on yahoo messenger, I find waiting for responses on here tedious and love the connection and speed of Yahoo. I'm up for trying new things and just wanna meet interesting people. But for now that's limited to women. Not only do they seem to have the most creative roles, nothing disappoints me more than a guy who just wants to fuck in a role, cums and signs off. So for now, if there's any women who want to role play, pm me or message me on yahoo. Thanks!

Boy are you going to be disappointed when you discover women do that too.

Sadly, this is true. I've met no shortage of women online who can be every bit as selfish and pushy as the stereotypical guys' behaviour.

Ha, of course some do, but trust me, percentage wise its much less than guys. You wouldn't believe how mind numbingly bad most guy's attempts at role playing are. I'm not too delusional, I know its hard to find someone to really sync with, but I just thought I'd try on here. :)

Ha, of course some do, but trust me, percentage wise its much less than guys. You wouldn't believe how mind numbingly bad most guy's attempts at role playing are. I'm not too delusional, I know its hard to find someone to really sync with, but I just thought I'd try on here. :)

Fair enough... and my apologies for derailing your thread. Good luck finding that special someone you click with!

So I'm new on the literotica forums (although I've been a long time story reader). I'm 29/f/Michigan and I'd love to find some women interested in role playing. I'm bi but more interested in women right now. Role play wise I love the usual suspects; school, office, incest (sisters and mother daughter especially) love dressing up, toys, and threesome roles. I love sharing a guy with someone else and letting my inner slutty side show. I can switch from domme to sub but what I like vest is a partner I can switch off with. Not into guys who just wanna fuck, I like a nice narrative, want someone who is well spoken and educated enough to make the roles exciting and fun to read. If this sounds interesting please pm me!
Mwah, Jenn

Could you teach me English?

Well its been a month give or take and I've met some amazing people (mwah rushed2536 ;) ) but I still haven't found many role play partners. Hope more people see this and feel free to pm me!
Mwah, Jenn

Mwah, Jenn

Sent you a pm

Well its been a month give or take and I've met some amazing people (mwah rushed2536 ;) ) but I still haven't found many role play partners. Hope more people see this and feel free to pm me!
Mwah, Jenn

i would love to roleplay with you

Back