New faces, come say hello....

new here!

hi everyone,

i just signed up finally on this site after reading stories for years. i enjoy being able to tap into my secret desires, turn ons, fantasies here. there are some really great stories and some not so great. ;)

i have always had an interest in bdsm and find i am a submissive. i am very respected, successful, and strong in the day to day world but there’s a part of me that is fascinated with and wants to be submissive to the right person. ideally i enjoy mean a bit older than me playing this role.

thank you for all your stories, real and fiction. and thank you for existing so that i don’t feel i’m the only one who feels this way!

xo
 
Hello!
I've been an avid literotica reader for years and recently discovered this side of it. It's been fun so far, everyone is friendly and nonjudgemental. I feel like I've found my darker sides long lost friends! :) Thanks for the warm welcome!
 
Hello!
I've been an avid literotica reader for years and recently discovered this side of it. It's been fun so far, everyone is friendly and nonjudgemental. I feel like I've found my darker sides long lost friends! :) Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've just come back after being gone for a while. Lit's always prided itself on being friendly. It's tough to learn about your inner sexual urges and not have anybody to talk to about them. We've all been there.

I hope you continue to find this a kinky home. And continue to read. We have writers here who devour recognition like it's chocolate. But don't give them too much praise, because just like feeding the animals at the zoo, they will just expect more of it.

Welcome to Lit. Enjoy your stay here.
 
It's kind of sad to see new posters in this thread from a while back and only have one post in their profile. That one post was posting that they were new to the boards.

I hope those of you who only posted once in this thread, will come back, if you were chased off, for some reason. This has always been a good place to get information about the kinky ways we like to play with sex.

No kink is anything to be embarrassed about, or to be harassed about, or belittled about. Of course, you all are your own ultimate judge on if you wanted to stick around, but I really don't think one post was enough of a test.

I hope all of you who only posted once will come back for another visit. Please give us another try at making you feel at home. You might even want to stay.
 
A month old

Hi everyone, my name is Phoenix from Nigeria. I finally created a account here about a month ago after years of reading stories.

I have zero prior experience, identify as a sub, and am very interested in learning about the lifestyle.

Also, I am very glad a place like lit exists. I hope the community continues to allow people the freedom to be.
 
Allo

I have been on Lit since 2004. Lately Mrs K has shown interest in being tied up. I’m looking for sane advice. We are a loving husband and wife (with kids in the house still, ( DO NOT ASK About my Kids, pedos make me take the safety off). I digress.
I have begun some research. I know she is NOT into pain. We talking; tied to the bed. Or my powerTec multi weight system. I mentioned the weight Equip.. if someone checks it out for restraining ideas
 
Last edited:
Hello possible friends,
This is my first post! Aah so exciting. I'm a newish sub, single, and a diagnosed lurker.
 
Hi, Been reading stories for a long time on here. Just recently discovered the forum. I'm married, we are in our early 50's . Have always had great sex but recently have gotton into domination and discussing our fantasy's. discovered we would booth like a MFF threesome but probably will never happen at our age. Fun to dream though.
 
Hello! I've been reading Lit here for years, finally made the leap to join a little while ago. I haven't been too active on here but I'm on a learning quest so....here I am!
 
Hey everyone! I've been reading the stories here for a while and I made an account yesterday to give the chat and forums a shot. I'm not really sure if I'm into BDSM, but I'm sort of experimenting with and thinking about certain aspects of it, and I'm trying to get some ideas on here.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd say hi to all the fine folks over here!
 
Hey everyone! I've been reading the stories here for a while and I made an account yesterday to give the chat and forums a shot. I'm not really sure if I'm into BDSM, but I'm sort of experimenting with and thinking about certain aspects of it, and I'm trying to get some ideas on here.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd say hi to all the fine folks over here!


Hi May! I hope you enjoy your time here.
 
Eeeeewwwww.

Seriously, newbs.
Don’t respond to drek like this.
Come chat.
I’m BDSM Talk or the Cafe.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't done this in while, but here goes...

Welcome to all of the new posters. I hope you enjoy this continuation of your journey into the depths of your sexual pleasure. But, please abide by the few rules we have. They are stickies at the top of each forum. We don't ask much of you.

Read, post and enjoy the forums.
 
switchy straight guy here. i'm new to the forum but have been on the chat for a couple months. been trying to explore D/s online with some success, but would be interested in friendship, conversations, idea exchange, playtime or some combination.

anyone reading this is free to PM anytime
 
slave

Randy here from Omaha Nebraska---I would love to find a domme here or a housewife that would take me on as her slave----please lets chat message me
 
Going down the rabbit hole

Well I'm 34 and live in Nebraska I was born and raised in South Africa. While I have never tried to be dominat but in all my relationships it has ended up that way. Always more just each of us filling in the roll rather than talking about it and coming to an agreement.

In the last couple of years I have been working on becoming more self aware and this is a part of myself that I need to explore more than just reading about it on the internet and actually talking to people.
 
Well I've been on here for a while, but I thought I'd say hi anyway. In a bit of a dry spell bdsm-wise recently but it's still nice to talk and read about.
 
Just saying hello.
I'm fairly new here. I poked around awhile back, read some stories, etc. but never really integrated. Have no clue what my old profile screen name was so I made a new one.

I thought I'd visit this place again. Maybe try to find a local submissive that I can connect with, meet some new friends. Who knows. So, hello!
 
Back
Top