Breeding

1millionsecrets

Uncredited Princess.
Hello, Nasties.
Some of you may know me, and love me. If it's the alternative, then get to know me; or f*ck off eh?

I have recently been diagnosed with stage 1 germ cell ovarian cancer. No babies for me after November.

I want to be Bred. Hot stick string after string shooting inside my body. Tie me down and force it like I'm an animal if you must.

Multiple male ejaculations, ropes, filling my little slit with seed... oh yes.

That's all. :)

I do vaguely remember you, and if it were possible I'd gladly help you be seeded.

Hello, Nasties.
Some of you may know me, and love me. If it's the alternative, then get to know me; or f*ck off eh?

I have recently been diagnosed with stage 1 germ cell ovarian cancer. No babies for me after November.

I want to be Bred. Hot stick string after string shooting inside my body. Tie me down and force it like I'm an animal if you must.

sorry to hear about your diagnosis.

Hope all is well considering..

I do vaguely remember you, and if it were possible I'd gladly help you be seeded.

Oh you see, how could you forget this? I'm a Peach, Love.

Dang, lady. :eek:

Sorry. Sorry. I swear, I'm only half as crazy as I sound! One of those moments of pure, unadulterated, lust.
Forgive, and forget? :please

I'm full of baby batter

Shame, I'm not making pancakes.
Haha
Sorry to hear about the cancer. :rose:

Best wishes.

I lucked out, wasn't rooting for sympathy, just explaining my situation. Helps to understand the kink, I supoose?

sorry to hear about your diagnosis.

Hope all is well considering..

Life is all good and well, Dear. I promise. It was hard at first, but it isn't too horrid. I'm fine.
Play into the kink, you sweet, concerned thing you.

Well, in that case, you might be interested to know that through years of practice I have developed the muscular control to do extended orgasms (several minutes each) and multiple orgasms (several per hour).

You want cum and more cum? I can deliver! :rose:

(Happy to find a woman who fantasizes about that talent. :D )

I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I also love breeding or at the current time breeding play in the bedroom.

Hello, Nasties.

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis, but I like your kink! If you're anywhere near New Hampshire, I always shoot a nice big load. I'd love to make a cream pie for you. Plus, I do my own clean-up after. ;)

Wow, that sucks.

But love your fetish! Nothing better then filling a pretty little pussy full of my cum. On my knees, holding your ass up and breeding you. Your pic in your profile shows one sexy little pussy just ripe for breeding.

Life is all good and well, Dear. I promise. It was hard at first, but it isn't too horrid. I'm fine.
Play into the kink, you sweet, concerned thing you.

Sorry.. :rose:

but there is something sexy provocative about bareback sex.

And if she isn't using any form of contraception, then it is even more sexual.

Nothing kinky about impregnation IMHO, after all it is nature's original purpose of sex. It is just that us humans have evolved it into a form of pleasure, which as far as I know no other wild animal has mastered.

Well, in that case, you might be interested to know that through years of practice I have developed the muscular control to do extended orgasms (several minutes each) and multiple orgasms (several per hour).

So many claim talent but so few deliver. Maybe... maybe...

I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I also love breeding or at the current time breeding play in the bedroom.

The thought is exciting, gets my blood pumping.
Sorry to hear of your diagnosis, but I like your kink! If you're anywhere near New Hampshire, I always shoot a nice big load. I'd love to make a cream pie for you. Plus, I do my own clean-up after. ;)
Good boy! Waste not want not. I like it

Wow, that sucks.

But love your fetish! Nothing better then filling a pretty little pussy full of my cum. On my knees, holding your ass up and breeding you. Your pic in your profile shows one sexy little pussy just ripe for breeding.
Lovely isn't it? Lucked out there at least I suppose.

Sorry.. :rose:

but there is something sexy provocative about bareback sex.

And if she isn't using any form of contraception, then it is even more sexual.

Nothing kinky about impregnation IMHO, after all it is nature's original purpose of sex. It is just that us humans have evolved it into a form of pleasure, which as far as I know no other wild animal has mastered.

To me, I think a pregnant belly is arousing, for predominantly that natural reason. It shows the body is healthy and good for breeding.
Impregnation is something I've held right along with love. I wouldn't take the risks of random pregnancy unless I was in love, if I could have children.

The closeness and raw intimacy is what's most appealing. It's nice to pretend someone loves me enough to fill me and help me raise a child. But the thought of being tied down and used as a dumpster isn't off my list either. Haha

Hello, Nasties.

I would love to help you out. I am full of babby batter. I would love to make your belly big with my baby.

Hello, Nasties.

I am sorry about your diagnosis. If it makes you feel better and gives you hope, I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last October. Mine was inoperable so they had to kill it with very high doses of radiation. It looks like they have been successful and now all I have to do is survive the damage done by the radiation. But I am alive and you have to be alive to get on with it.

Hello, Nasties.

I am so sorry about your cancer diagnosis.

I get your "why".

So many claim talent but so few deliver. Maybe... maybe...

Oh ye of little faith!

Last time I had sex, after her first orgasm I gave her a full-volume ejaculation (judging by the amount of cum dripping from her), stayed completely hard to pump her for another ten or fifteen minutes (without benefit of pharmacological or other artificial assistance) until she orgasmed again, then I delivered a second full-volume ejaculation.

Perhaps this isn't the exact skill set you are looking for, but it's way above average.

I never promise more than I can deliver. :rose:

Last edited:
Hello, Nasties.

If you ask, why not fuck you until I cum and fill you.

Back