have you ever had sex in your workplace?

have you ever had sex in your workplace?

  • yes

    Votes: 647 77.7%
  • no

    Votes: 186 22.3%

  • Total voters
    833
Denny

@SA443: perhaps the mailroom guy should have kept his mouth shut about the bj :rolleyes:
I worked in a small office in the building next to the main office which was full of sexy looking middle aged women. I had to take small packages into a small mail room, weigh and put postage on them. Over time I fondled lots of titties through blouses and had my hard penis fondled through my jeans. Secretaries I'd flirt with would follow me into the mail room.
No time for anything else and there was no door on the doorway to the mail room. One older ladie's husband had recently died. She often invited me over to her house. I was young and married. I was getting pussy from my wife and her friends. At that time old pussy seemed gross.

Later I was a trucker. Still no intercourse but I masturbated almost nonstop as I looked at female flashers passing in cars and lot lizards in rest stops. Again, no time for intercourse.
However I made several 75 mile trips for sex with one of my female CB buddies. So did some of our other drivers.



I worked in a hospital. It was impossible not to. Nurses😛
Our oldest son was married to a nurse. Word got around that she was giving young male patience 'extra' care. She lost her job and husband.
 
Last edited:
Denny

These days, there seems to be a camera rverywhere you look. I'll pass.
This sure has ruined lots of random acts of sex. Just recently we saw serveilance cameras showing Bourbon St New Orleans where my wife had flashed many times over many years. Then there were those news photos of people in Texas and Florida on hidden cameras.

I once saw some sort of Goggle photos of prostitutes out on a country road far from any town someplace like France.

My wife had flashed in gas stations while seeing herself on monitors only after the store clerk said he is the only person to see the videos. Yea right!

Several years ago we went in a camera shop on Daytona's Main Street for film or something. My wife was replayed on several monitors inside while flashing out onh the sidewalk. We were told they have several camers set up along the street and so do the local police.

All of this has changed since we began our games and now "accidental" flashing is all she does.

We are all being watched where you work and where you play.
 
Work Fun

Sure did.... my office mate and I... several times of very intense play on the desk and floor. Gosh I miss those moments of fun.
 
Only once. My wife and I had been to a dance club with friends, and my wife had been dancing every dance with friends or strangers, often letting them feel her ass and tits as they danced. Both of us got so turned on by the action that we we didn't wait until we got home to screw. My office was nearby, so we went up to my seventh floor office with windows overlooking the city and had passionate sex on my desk and other places. We never did it again.
 
Yes!

I work in an oversized office - was once a small conference room - and has locks on all doors :devil:
 
Not my current job but 3 jobs ago just out of college - In my boss' at the time office - on her desk - with one of the employees from another department that she couldn't stand but was super hot. It was a very late Friday night after some heavy drinking and I knew the cleaning crew comes in on Saturdays soooooo... :)
 
No, but oddly enough my friend brought his girlfriend to my work place and fucked her as I guarded the door. That's the closest I have ever come
 
Stroking one off, having awesome phone sex in a customers parking lot in the work truck....that counts doesn't it...haha
 
No, but oddly enough my friend brought his girlfriend to my work place and fucked her as I guarded the door. That's the closest I have ever come
He should have let you fuck her too as payment for your service.
 
Yes. In my office, back when I had an office. In the middle of the day, too. The walls were paper thin, and we had to be incredibly quiet. Good fun.
 
Not my workplace but somebody else's. I was chatting to a guy once online and he wanted to meet but he was married. He worked in an office complex so I met him one late afternoon. I went into his office and we began to kiss before we stripped off. I sank to my knee's and sucked on him until he shot his load over my face.

He took some lube and I spread it over his ass then bent him over the desk. I slid into him and fucked him hard till a shot inside his ass. We met a couple more times there before we nearly got caught once so that was the end of it then.
 
Back
Top