The Literotica Tag team competition?

lovecraft68

Bad Doggie
So I have an idea for a contest of sorts. Unofficial of course., but involving a pairing of authors, hence the tag team.

The way it would work would be for whoever is interested to post in this thread and once we have everything hashed out (and hopefully we get an even number or it won't work) the authors are randomly paired off.

The teams then need to write a story together and once everyone has their's done we will submit them. We can get Laurel in on this and see to it they all post same time.

Of course there are a lot of details to be worked out. For instance would we pick a theme or a category that has wide variety such as fetish or EC? Would the story be split front to back between the authors or a mix or a he said she said two POV during the story?

Who's name would it be released under, or would it be a combined name created just for the contest?

There is also the possibility of making is "anonymous" and no one knows who the teams are(except each other of course) and each team makes up a name to post under.

As for a "winner" honestly I'm looking at it as more of an exercise and not so much a real competition. Once the stories are up we can discuss them in the thread and people can talk about which they liked the most or who worked better together etc....

Or we could simply go by score which is why it would have to be agreed upon as to category or theme.

Also due to everyone having different schedules and the fact many-like myself-have never co written and its new territory-I was thinking of giving it a decent amount of time to get the story together, perhaps 30 days.

Or maybe there is no interest in this, but I figured it could be interesting and fun to have people with completely different styles and ideas matched up together.

I'm in. Sounds like fun.

So I have an idea for a contest of sorts. Unofficial of course., but involving a pairing of authors, hence the tag team.

The way it would work would be for whoever is interested to post in this thread and once we have everything hashed out (and hopefully we get an even number or it won't work) the authors are randomly paired off.

The teams then need to write a story together and once everyone has their's done we will submit them. We can get Laurel in on this and see to it they all post same time.

Of course there are a lot of details to be worked out. For instance would we pick a theme or a category that has wide variety such as fetish or EC? Would the story be split front to back between the authors or a mix or a he said she said two POV during the story?

Who's name would it be released under, or would it be a combined name created just for the contest?

There is also the possibility of making is "anonymous" and no one knows who the teams are(except each other of course) and each team makes up a name to post under.

As for a "winner" honestly I'm looking at it as more of an exercise and not so much a real competition. Once the stories are up we can discuss them in the thread and people can talk about which they liked the most or who worked better together etc....

Or we could simply go by score which is why it would have to be agreed upon as to category or theme.

Also due to everyone having different schedules and the fact many-like myself-have never co written and its new territory-I was thinking of giving it a decent amount of time to get the story together, perhaps 30 days.

Or maybe there is no interest in this, but I figured it could be interesting and fun to have people with completely different styles and ideas matched up together.

Okay, glad to see there's some interest!

Let's see if we get a few more and then we can start hashing out some details!

I'll be smooth sailing if I end up with Seth rough sex with busty women I can handle.

Never one to hang back when something new is going on, I'm in.

:D

Even though life is super busy atm the 30 day time frame seems workable, so I am in :)

I think the interesting thing might be the clash of styles people write with but it sound cool to see it from another writers angle.

Okay, count me in.

Have many of you used google docs for sharing documents?

ETA: I would think EC as opposed to Fetish, although depending on the pairing either might work. I would vote for Loving Wives, but then my partner might not.

Okay, count me in.

Have many of you used google docs for sharing documents?

ETA: I would think EC as opposed to Fetish, although depending on the pairing either might work. I would vote for Loving Wives, but then my partner might not.

Two things

First LW would be hilarious to enter into because we could then judge the competition by outrageous comments.

Two and seriously beware of google docs. Buried in their terms of service are disclaimers that of you are sharing intellectual property through google technically they can say they own it.

Two things

First LW would be hilarious to enter into because we could then judge the competition by outrageous comments.

Two and seriously beware of google docs. Buried in their terms of service are disclaimers that of you are sharing intellectual property through google technically they can say they own it.

I have no fear of any category down the list.

In fact it could be interesting to see if the tag teams could come up with a category they both could write in. other than the fact it would scatter the contest across the board.

Anyone that gets me as a partner be warned I am not the worlds greatest with computers. Self taught. I can figure out most things but not all.

:D

Two things

Then we might think of setting up a wiki on a website somewhere. I have two domain/websites we could use.

Seriously, do you think google would want to claim smut as theirs?

ETA: There is one category I refuse to write in, GM. Not that I'm homophobic, I really don't care if you are gay or not, it just doesn't interest me and I don't want to write about it. And no, I do not want to expand my horizons, thank you very much.

Now I will write lesbian stories as I consider myself a lesbian. :devil:

Last edited:
Then we might think of setting up a wiki on a website somewhere. I have two domain/websites we could use.

Seriously, do you think google would want to claim smut as theirs?

ETA: There is one category I refuse to write in, GM. Not that I'm homophobic, I really don't care if you are gay or not, it just doesn't interest me and I don't want to write about it. And no, I do not want to expand my horizons, thank you very much.

Now I will write lesbian stories as I consider myself a lesbian. :devil:

Well category or theme will be something everyone will have to agree on. I'm not one for GM but other wise the only thing I would shy from is non con, but I can do that as long as its th reluctance "half" of the category.

Or we could do theme and it would just be up to the partners to agree on what they want to write in

First, make sure you are alone. Then take off all your clothes...oh you mean what category. Okay. Sure. If we get paired we'll choose one if it's going to be a theme story.

I'm at a sold out hockey game. Don't think that would be a good idea.

I wouldn't mind seeing how that would work out. It'll be interesting to see how different writing styles match up. Who makes the pairings of everyone? I have no problems writing in any category, but prefer something a bit more generic for everyone to write in. EC or GS allows good coverage.

I wouldn't mind seeing how that would work out. It'll be interesting to see how different writing styles match up. Who makes the pairings of everyone? I have no problems writing in any category, but prefer something a bit more generic for everyone to write in. EC or GS allows good coverage.

I think EC is a good choice. Group is pretty open for a lot of things. I still think fetish is possible as well as its fairly wide open.

As for who decides? Once we get it squared away with who wants in. I was going to see if perhaps we could find someone who is not involved that we would all trust to handle the pairings.

That would be ideal as no one actually entering would have any idea who is with who.

If we find our impartial source(I have an idea, but we'll see) then what we do is we all pm that person our e-mail address. Once everyone is paired that person then e-mails people who their partner is and provides their e-mail.

Whoever gets me is going to have to deal with my excessive diarrhea of the keyboard.:rolleyes:

I will throw my keyboard in as well. I need the incentive, I think.

The pairings could be done by rolling dice, or pulling names from a hat, maybe? And if LC has to be the one to know who's who, that's all right. Also, if there is an odd number of participants, I will step back and do the pairings instead.

I think EC is a good choice. Group is pretty open for a lot of things. I still think fetish is possible as well as its fairly wide open.

As for who decides? Once we get it squared away with who wants in. I was going to see if perhaps we could find someone who is not involved that we would all trust to handle the pairings.

That would be ideal as no one actually entering would have any idea who is with who.

If we find our impartial source(I have an idea, but we'll see) then what we do is we all pm that person our e-mail address. Once everyone is paired that person then e-mails people who their partner is and provides their e-mail.

Whoever gets me is going to have to deal with my excessive diarrhea of the keyboard.:rolleyes:

I think like fawk if they were put in chain stories and grouped together by title, eg. TagTeam1 or TT1: (title of your choice) then it would give the writers more scope and choice as to what sort of story it was. Those who like GM could do that sort of story and those who like LW could do that. It does however limit readership.

The pairings could be done by rolling dice, or pulling names from a hat, maybe? And if LC has to be the one to know who's who, that's all right. Also, if there is an odd number of participants, I will step back and do the pairings instead.

That's funny, you were going to be my choice regardless. I think everyone here trusts you.

Back