In the mood for...

Milkshake.jpg

For the ultimate summer cool you off. A chocolate milkshake. Yummm.

*smiles " thank you so very much Veroe that helps, I am afraid I am having a sad sort of night.:rose:

Last edited:
http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2lVOAccC9lzUPobscE5AQl1wyXSMfIg5wKqD7j_6kfXNdbOWL​

tumblr_l8y9y20XAD1qceu4bo1_500.jpg

Saw that in another thread on the playground and decided that I was in the mood for it...

*takes another look*

Yep...definitely...

Some 'goodnight lover' like this...
tumblr_lo5c1pd75u1qatn9jo1_500.jpg

Followed by a wonderful, restful night sleep like this...
tumblr_lo5cn0E2WL1qhcii9o1_500.jpg

Then followed by a 'good morning, thank you for helping me sleep' like this...
tumblr_lois8vZpcN1qlixleo1_500.jpg

A thank you to Phonefun215A...all these pics were found in his pic thread. Beautiful images in there.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Sounds like a good way to go to sleep. Here was my thoughts on the matter.

Starting here.
art-of-love-making.jpg

Waking up like this.
lovemaking-300x230.jpg

And I am just the type to give my lover a good morning mauling.
love-making-bliss.jpg

Some 'goodnight lover' like this...
tumblr_lo5c1pd75u1qatn9jo1_500.jpg

Followed by a wonderful, restful night sleep like this...
tumblr_lo5cn0E2WL1qhcii9o1_500.jpg

Then followed by a 'good morning, thank you for helping me sleep' like this...
tumblr_lois8vZpcN1qlixleo1_500.jpg

A thank you to Phonefun215A...all these pics were found in his pic thread. Beautiful images in there.

Garsh! Thank you for the mention!!! Make me blush.....

I am in the mood for long, luxurious morning sex lasting for hours and draining us both

-Presents the full moon.-

Owch! You have a rose bush!

-Runs inside rubbing his backside-

*tilts her head to the side as she admires his 'full moon' its all its glory. Then bursts into giggles as he races inside*

I suppose you'll be wanting me to play nurse to make it all better? :p

Garsh! Thank you for the mention!!! Make me blush.....

I am in the mood for long, luxurious morning sex lasting for hours and draining us both

You are more than welcome. I love the thread. My only suggestion would be for you to post more of your written pieces. They are beautiful and deserve to be shared.

*tilts her head to the side as she admires his 'full moon' its all its glory. Then bursts into giggles as he races inside*

I suppose you'll be wanting me to play nurse to make it all better? :p

You are more than welcome. I love the thread. My only suggestion would be for you to post more of your written pieces. They are beautiful and deserve to be shared.

-Sticks out his tongue and grins-

Yeah, that thought came to mind. I bet you didn't think you were going to spend the evening pulling thorns out of my ass huh? :p

-Sticks out his tongue and grins-

Yeah, that thought came to mind. I bet you didn't think you were going to spend the evening pulling thorns out of my ass huh? :p
*slinks back into her chair, nose scrunched up in disapproval...*

True...I can think of much nicer jobs for my hands to be doing...:eek:

*her eyebrow rises, an expression of disbelief spread across her features*

Really, my sweet FD, you should know by now that I don't give away secrets so easily...

*grins playfully*

-Laughs quietly and nods his head-

Suit yourself... back to plucking thorns then I guess.

-Wiggles his bottom and grins back-

-Laughs quietly and nods his head-

Suit yourself... back to plucking thorns then I guess.

-Wiggles his bottom and grins back-
*looks at the heavily-thorned arse, wicked ideas spawning in her mind...then she looks away...then back...then away...*

No...I can't do that...that is horrible.

*looks at it again...shrugs...pinches it with a giggle then dashes away before she can be caught*

*looks at the heavily-thorned arse, wicked ideas spawning in her mind...then she looks away...then back...then away...*

No...I can't do that...that is horrible.

*looks at it again...shrugs...pinches it with a giggle then dashes away before she can be caught*

-Jumps and then turns around to grin at her. Sticking out his tongue-

WORST NURSE EVER!

-Huffs and crosses his arms. Sitting down to pout...forgetting about the thorns and then jumping up with a yell-

Bloody f.... damn... I'm so cutting down your rose bush!

Back