A Simple Housing Mix-Up

ToolmanTim

Literotica Guru
"What do you mean my roommate dropped out of school?" Sam asked, a look of confusion on his face.

The housing office clerk looked down at her computer screen. "That's what the records state. He sent in his forms just this week. Unfortunately we haven't had time to get you a replacement roommate, so it looks like you'll have your suite to yourself for at least a semester."

Sam sighed. He took his housing paperwork and shrugged. "How is this going to effect my housing costs for the semester?"

The Housing office clerk began typing furiously at her computer. After a few moments she smiled. "Well, the cost will go up, but between your partial scholarship and the boarding compensation as a Resident Assistant you'll still be covered."

"Thanks," Sam said, turning and leaving the admin building.

Sam was a returning Junior at his university, a business admin/Math double major. He stood six feet tall and kept in shape as captain of the Ultimate Frisbee team. This was his second year as a Resident Assistant, and this year he was in one of the CO-ED dorms where the suites had adjoining bathrooms. He was looking forward to a year of hi-jinks with his friend and roommate, Pat, but for some reason Pat dropped out.

Sam headed back to his jeep wrangler and drove over to the dorm. Only the freshmen had arrived so far, the rest of the students would be arriving in a few days. The Resident Advisers got there early to get the place ready while freshmen got there early to go through orientation.

Sam parked in his reserved spot and made his way up to his room on the top floor. He dropped his stuff on his bunk and opened the door to the bathroom. He knew he had freshmen living in the suite next door. When he walked into the bathroom he shook his head at the bra hanging over the shower rod. He figured one of the guys next door must be a lady's man to have nailed a co-ed already. He noticed the shower tub was wet but didn't think anything of it. Sam lifted the seat on the toilet and undid his pants, pulling his sizable cock out. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back as the splash of the steady stream let him know he was on target. He was stressed and there was something innately relaxing in taking a leak.

He didn't hear the door to the adjoining suite open, nor did he see the topless freshman girl with wet hair standing there in only a towel around her waist, somewhat transfixed by his cock. Sam finished up and gave his cock two shakes, a few drops of pee coming out of his foreskin. He reached down to flush the toilet and that's when he saw the girl standing there in his peripheral vision. Sam stood there for a long moment, staring at the tits of the girl who was staring at his cock, feeling the blush come to his face. Eventually Sam cleared his throat.

"Well, this is certainly a little awkward. I'm Sam, I live next door, you must be visiting the boys next door?"

OOC:

The basic plot premise is that the room next door has two freshmen girls living in it instead of boys. A simple housing mix-up, but it's too late for the housing department to do anything. So now they're living next to each other and sharing a bathroom. He will definitely start a sexual relationship with the two girls.

I enjoy oral and vaginal sex, titty-fucking and love cum play. Light bondage is fun too.

If you're interested in joining please send a PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
Nicole opened the door to the bathroom to finish her routine, when suddenly, there was a guy there! And he had his pants down. And he was, well, how else to put it.. HUGE, in capital letters.. She was so surprised, she couldn't do anything but stare. And just above, a clear cut, beautiful six-pack..

The boy cleared his throat, and spoke. "What.. No, I live here, this is my bathroom, I just had a shower!" she snapped out of it, and realising she had her tits out, raced her hands up, and looked at him stupidly. "Is this some kind of freshman prank or, what ?" she adjusted her stands, no one was going to pull any pranks on her! But as she did so, the towel at her waist started to slip free, and she had to let go of her boobs, now bouncing up and down, as she reached for the towel. Before she could catch it, a small glimps of her newly waxed pussy was exposed, before she could cover herself again. She stared at him, now blushing..

"What.. No, I live here, this is my bathroom, I just had a shower!"

The girl attempted to cover her tits up with her hands, and successfully covered her nipples. Same couldn't help but smile at that. Wait, she lived next door? How was that possible? The college wasn't particularly conservative, but they tended to make sure boys and girls didn't share a bathroom, especially with the freshmen.

"Is this some kind of freshman prank or, what?" she asked as she shifted her hips, her hands still failing to cover her ample breasts. When her hips shifted her towel started to fall.

Sam took a step toward her, trying to grab the towel for her, and effectively dropping his own pants at the same time. He looked up and got an eyeful of her hairless pussy. Sam stood, his pants around his ankle, across from a completely naked girl whose breasts were bouncing. He felt his cock harden from the visual stimulation, bouncing and getting larger as watched.

Sam couldn't help himself. He stood upright, shook his head and laughed. It wasn't a mocking laughter, but a gentle one.

"Fuck me, this is how my day is going. My roommate drops out. I'm guessing there's a housing mistake. And I'm standing here, half naked with my cock out in front of a beautiful, sexy lady."

Sam shook his head again, still blushing, took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He offered the girl his hand.

"Let's start over. I'm Sam. I live next door. I'm your RA. I'm sorry about this, and I'm very embarrassed. You are very beautiful and have nothing to be embarrassed about."

He couldn't stop his cock from throbbing again, it jumped up a few inches in the air and then settled back down, starting to stand out straight, pointing at Nicole and the foreskin retracting just enough to display a hint of precum.

The guy reached for her towel as she did, dropping his pants, displaying his cock again. She unknowingly bit her lip, trying to keep her eyes on his face, failing as her gaze drifted back down..

"Fuck me, this is how my day is going. My roommate drops out. I'm guessing there's a housing mistake. And I'm standing here, half naked with my cock out in front of a beautiful, sexy lady."

He offered her his hand in greeting, still with his pants down. What was with this guy?

"Let's start over. I'm Sam. I live next door. I'm your RA. I'm sorry about this, and I'm very embarrassed. You are very beautiful and have nothing to be embarrassed about."

Her RA ? This was some way to start out.. But he sure as hell were handsome, and well trained too. He must be playing some sport, for sure.

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry, I should have knocked before entering, I just hadn't realised anyone had moved into the adjacent room". A bit awkward, she reached for his hand, that was what you were supposed to do when a senior student greeted you, wasn't it? As her hand let go of her right nippel, it was clear that it had started to point suspiciously outward.

She couldn't help but notice his cock, starting to harden, and now she could feel her nipples doing the same. What a weird situation, but somehow it didn't feel unpleasant at all.

"Hi Sam, my name is Nicole. I'm a freshman, and I live in the other room with my roommate. A girl, if you were wondering. I didn't know they let boys and girls share the same bathrooms here?"

Not that she was complaining. His hand felt strong and warm in her's. She wondered how the rest of him would feel.. She shook her head slightly.

"I'll just let you finish up in here, sorry that I just burst in like that" she said embarrassed, moving to leave the room, but somehow hesitating a bit

"I'll just let you finish up in here, sorry that I just burst in like that"

Sam smiled at Nicole. He didn't really want her to leave. What he really wanted was sex, but that didn't seem likely. He would settle for keeping the naked girl nearby for a bit longer.

"No need to run off, I mean really," Sam motioned from his body to her body and back to his. "We've seen it all at this point. And to be completely honest, this has been the best part of my day." He motioned toward her breasts. "Especially those, which are magnificent, by the way."

Sam lowered the seat of the toilet, then the lid, flushed it, then pivoted to sit on it while the water ran. Seated, he was closer to eye level with her breasts and those wonderful erect nipples, which was all the better to see them without looking away from her face.

"To the best of my knowledge they don't generally mix genders for shared bathrooms, especially for freshmen. The way I see it, Sam could be Samantha instead of Samuel. Nicole could be Nicolas. I could see the office making that mistake. But it could be as simple as one of us putting the wrong gender down by mistake."

The whole time he was talking to her, Sam maintained eye contact, smiling at the pretty freshman girl, trying to make this seem normal for the circumstances. All the while, blood was rushing into his cock, filling the blood vessels and making it get bigger, longer, thicker. By the time he finished his little commentary on the situation it was standing straight up, with a bit of a curve, the foreskin about halfway retracted and a gathering of precum on the tip of his large, mostly exposed, purple cockhead. She had to have noticed it,

"Look, I know the situation is a bit strange, but I'm enjoying talking to you. If you want to go, go. But if you want to stay, tell me a bit about yourself. Where are you from? What's your major? How do you feel about casual sex?"

"Look, I know the situation is a bit strange, but I'm enjoying talking to you. If you want to go, go. But if you want to stay, tell me a bit about yourself. Where are you from? What's your major? How do you feel about casual sex?"

Nicole stopped and turned towards him again, eyeing him, blushing at the compliments. She struggeled to decide what to do. Was this really normal? And casual sex between roommates? She had heard a lot of crazy stories the time her old sister went to college, but non like this. And still, Sam seemed so relaxed and in control, like it was no big deal. Maybe it wasn't?

"Well, I guess it won't hurt to talk a bit.. I grew up in Washington, and moved here a couple of days ago. My major is in nursing - I've wanted to do that for some time now. And you? I guess you must be at some sports team?"

Still a bit tense, she unconscious started to twirl a lock of hair around her index finger. Darn those muscles.. She couldn't help herself, she was longing for the touch of them. Her boyfriend and she had decided to take a break before the summer, and she missed being close to someone. And his cock, growing by the minute didn't make it any better. It would be so easy to just reach out for it and..

She wasn't trying to hide herself anymore. Twirling her hair with one hand meant Nicole wasn't using that hand to cover herself. She was getting more relaxed with the nudity. Sam smiled to himself. Good.

He was trying to play this off as light and breezy. He wanted it to appear like this was normal, or at least, no big deal.

"Let's see. I moved around a lot as a kid, military brat. I'm a business admin/math double. And you guessed it, I'm Captain of the ultimate frisbee team. And yes, it is less glamorous than it sounds. But it keeps me in shape."

He wanted to bring her closer, but he couldn't think of any way to do it. She kept glancing at his body and his cock. That was a good sign. Maybe there was something he could say...

"I notice you didn't comment on the casual sex question. I'm not a big fan of the casual part, but I do like sex. Have you had sex? Are you a virgin?

"How about we make a deal? You can come over here and touch me, verify that this thing is real," Sam pointed to his cock, "play with it a little, maybe let me play with you, and I won't tell anyone. What happens in this room stays in here. No bragging to the guys, no nothing, your reputation is intact."

Back