The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,520
The China Pearl Inn part 8

Well It is that time again for Part 8 of the China Pearl Inn.


So come this way gang.
 
The China Pearl Inn part 8

Well It is that time again for Part 8 of the China Pearl Inn.


So come this way gang.

*Struts in*

*Looks Around*

*Smiles*

*Checks under the bar*

*Bigger smile*

*Stuffs a big sack that says "ClINK" into the hole hidden in the darkest shadows*

Ahhhhh...

*Slips in after the sack*
 
*Sets up the Nom nom projector and a vase of :rose::rose::rose: so LS can follow her nose and find her way home*
 
I wash the glasses and pack them, I ensure the freezer is packed on the back of our troop carrier together with the the microwave and the main cooker. I carefully take down the photos and pictures on the wall. Special attention to the photograph of CG in his uniform.

I drive to the new inn and call out
‘ANYONE THERE?’

Uggg hears me and helps me unpack. We settle down for a drink and read the stories of past visitors and their adventures in the Inn. We both feel at home again and raise our glasses ‘TO CG AND ALL PAST MEMBERS OF THE CHINA PEARL INN!’
 
I wash the glasses and pack them, I ensure the freezer is packed on the back of our troop carrier together with the the microwave and the main cooker. I carefully take down the photos and pictures on the wall. Special attention to the photograph of CG in his uniform.

I drive to the new inn and call out
‘ANYONE THERE?’

Uggg hears me and helps me unpack. We settle down for a drink and read the stories of past visitors and their adventures in the Inn. We both feel at home again and raise our glasses ‘TO CG AND ALL PAST MEMBERS OF THE CHINA PEARL INN!’

*sneaks up and hugs her from behind*

Hi dear :heart:

Nice job packing and unpacking. If you got the time in May, come and help me move all my stuff :D
 
I’d love to help you if I could. We’ve missed you and love you. :rose:

Love you too dear :heart:

I'll be around a bit more tomorrow. Just got home from sharing a bottle of wine with a friend, and le hubby wants to see how easy I am now :D ;)

TTYS

ps. send my love to everyone else. Give a toe curling kiss to CG for me!
 
I’m in Synagogue most morning tomorrow but I’ll be on sometime.

Enjoy your husband :devil: Did I hear an earth tremor in Denmark?
 
The China Pearl Inn

Once again it seems it is time to breath life into the Old China Pearl Inn. I have been asked to restart a very old thread here at Lit. A thread that went back as Far as 2001 and was wiped out by a hacker several months ago. The China Pearl Inn is a place to come and relax, a bit of RPing and a bit of OCC. All are welcome so for all the old China hands who asked for the Inn back this is for you. For all you shy readers who are longing to get your feet wet in role playing come along and have a drink on the house.

In a place far away, in the distant land of China, along a now long forgotten coast set high on a hill over looking the fishing village, just under the watchful eye of the China Pearl Light lays an Inn. She has seen grander days when the silk trade was king, but now lies in the backwaters of time. The wounds of the First World War are still fresh and many a man and woman are searching for something, a certain something one can not quite define. An old sailor that has seen much too much of war and lives torn apart has found this long forgotten Inn. If one closes ones eyes and lets their imagination run free an image slowly begins to take shape in the mind’s eye.

The China Pearl Inn gates stand open and just beyond lies the court yard, a vision out of a China that exists now only in memory. The teak doors stand open, mystical symbols imploring the household gods to protect this place and all who seek shelter here. The bar is a hodge podge of eastern and western influences, the bar Philippine mahogany well worn by time, the floors of oiled teak, and a coffee pot sits at the end of the bar, the rich sensual aroma fills the air. From the kitchen comes the clanging and clattering of pots and pans and the irreverent voice of the cook can be heard load and clear as he chastises the scullery maid. The rich exotic aroma of foods so strange and yet so familiar teases the senses.

“My name is C G Raven sometimes bar tender, sometimes rough and proprietor of the china Pearl Inn. Let your mind wander, paint the picture of this little Inn in your minds eye. Come relax and enjoy the company of your fellow travelers. Get your feet wet in the world of role playing, tell a saucy tale or just sit and visit with friends.”

I pour myself a mug of coffee and lace it liberally with B&B

“Phoo Ming you old bandit anything to eat?”


Robyn Thanks for all your help with our move.:rose::kiss::rose:

Uggg I see your all settled in. :rolleyes:

Shiva good to see you Miss.
 
Last edited:
I’m off to bed CG, but I have a toe curling kiss for you from Shiva. Come here Sailor :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:🔥
 
*raises glass with Robyn*

‘TO CG AND ALL PAST MEMBERS OF THE CHINA PEARL INN!’

Oh yup the party just started!

WOOOOOOOT! :D
 
LOL, CG I just noticed the typo in your thread title! You must be tired! Here let me pour you a drink what will your poison be today?
 
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks Robyn for delivering Shiva's sensual kiss. :devil:ish :D

I just saw myself Oh well it will give folks something to talk about Uggg.:rolleyes:
 
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks Robyn for delivering Shiva's sensual kiss. :devil:ish :D

I just saw myself Oh well it will give folks something to talk about Uggg.:rolleyes:

Number 8 will go down in the history books CG We will make sure of it eh? ;)
 
That we will Uggg. I think a bit more chasing of our sweet young ladies. ;)
 
Thanks Chris........and thanks for watching over the Inn for me. I see that even Mari stopped by
 
Yes, I hope she's got time to become a more regular attendee again (doesn't mention the near murder investigation). Sips malt, looking for a good chair.
 
And who might that be Uggg?


Murder Chris what is this about murder Sir?
 
And who might that be Uggg?


Murder Chris what is this about murder Sir?

If you read in the old thread from about post 4988 onwards you'll have the answers to both your questions. :D

I was being on my best behavour... despite all the 'alleged'izing! :D:D

Uggg:rose:
 
I even did some bar tending.

I was good!

and innocent!!
 
I’ve got another weekend with my West Point man :cattail: but I had to drop by to help in the New Inn before seeing what he has on his mind for me. Probably something like Shiva’s partner did to her :devil:
 
Really Sal..........What a naughty young lady you are ! :devil:ish :D :p
 
Back
Top